Friendless on Sup Forums

Something has been bothering me on this board a while;
Many posters let it slip from time to time that they have no IRL friends.
99 times out of 100 these posters are from the United States, UK or Germany, some other Western countries as well.

You're memeing, right? You can't actually not have any friends. If it's true,
how? I know your societies are fiercely individualistic, but come on,
nobody is that bad of a person.

For example, in my country (and in other Slavic countries, I'm sure)
even the biggest of autists have friends. It's not optional. People from
your street will make you hang out. Even if you're completely retarded,
you would be invited even for the sole purpose of being made fun of.
You're expected to take the bantz and thus build your character.

You have friends from neighborhood, friends from school, friends from work, friends you drink with (we do this with everybody) sometimes even friends you only DUDE WEED LMAO with.

Seriously, I'm as much of a sociopath as any of you but there is at least
two dozen people I can hang out with daily if I wanted to.

Please reply, I'm genuinely interested in this phenomenon and I'd like to help you out.

>>/r9k/

>you would be invited even for the sole purpose of being made fun of.

Would rather be alone, thanks.

No

all those things you said are true here and true everywhere except maybe asian countries, slavs arent the only people with social lives dumbass

No human contact will literally give you cancer, senpai. Besides, it's just banter. Why don't westerners banter??

Spoken like a true leaf.

> Why don't no westerners banter?

You're aware that the english are the king of banter, right?

I understand, but you'll agree that most of those that claim to be friendless are American. From my experience in the States, only people from the same social status hang out.

I have friends but they are all varying degrees of liberal. My normie friends are left leaning, my druggie/party friends are revolutionary Maoists, my academic friends are spiteful Marxists. None of them know I think they're full of shit and I feel lonely as hell sometimes not having anyone around that I can be honest with.

my best friend is my dad
my other bros are total cunts but so am i so it works out
we make potato cannons

It's basically impossible to hang out with people unless you know them since birth, the only place people mingle with strangers is bars. If anyone on my street knocked on my door I would shit.

Nice time get. Can't tell about the others on this board but I have maybe eight good friends, but I only see one of them often, since the others are all over germany. Then I have like fourthy or fifty people I see somewhat regularly, but i don't really care so much about them. I guess I'm not interested in most people beyond some point, because they are boring and not well read even at university.

Exactly, so how in keks name are they alone? Been to England, you go to a pub and you are friends with somebody in 2 seconds, it's easy.

i have no friends
multiculturalism makes you a stranger in your own land

Well, they're not real friends if you can't speak your mind and call them out on their bullshit.
The trick is to find a common denominator.
Unfortunately, here that is alcohol and turbofolk.

>No human contact will literally give you cancer

This is a normie meme

I have "friends". Few who I actually hang out with, I hardly have any time to anyway, but I have a few.

The problem is I don't feel like I have meaningful relationships with any of them, we don't hang out because we find each other interesting people and have many shared interests, but just because we get along.

For that reason I would say I don't have and "close" friends, because none of my friends are people I could sit down with and have an hour conversation with about some shared interest or hobby. They are all just people I joke around with a bit, maybe play a game or something.

I find more and more that as I stop caring abut having friends for the sake of having them, and more just for the friendship itself, I have fewer and fewer people I feel like interacting with.

Please, share your story. Be specific.

>You have friends from neighborhood, friends from school, friends from work, friends you drink with (we do this with everybody) sometimes even friends you only DUDE WEED LMAO with.
No they don't, because they are obnoxious autists who never shut up about
>muh race
>muh joos
>muh internet conspiracy theories
IRL. It makes them fucking impossible to deal with.

t. know a couple faggots like this IRL

I'm married and decided to replace my friends with children. I see my old college friends from time to time, go out for drinks with coworkers every Friday night...but my weekends consist of doing yard work, repairing things my children break, shopping, and watching television with my wife before we fall asleep.

Friends interrupt that routine, can't have both.

>Having to deal with niggers, greeseballs and chinks all day.
>You're own race starts assimilating their culture, so you can't tell them apart anymore

Being american is suffering.

Western countries don't really have a strong sense of friendship, that's why the concept is so glorified in pleb territories like leddit

I can't really speak of US since I only lived in europe but I heard it's kinda similar. There's no strong sense of friendship for real. Friends in western world don't listen to each other's problems, they don't help each other, they don't lend each other money and the interaction is superficial at most

I know I would be called a roach and sharted on for this post but this is for real guys, there's something wrong about the way you interact with each other. You don't became brothers just because you call each other "bros"

This. I live in Portland and everyone here is a Marxist cuck. Don't have much desire to be fake to make friends with libtards, as I certainly couldn't be honest about my beliefs with most of the people who live here. I'd rather be alone desu.

I have one or two friends, both brothers, but I rarely really talk to see them too much anymore. Known them since we were young. Everyone got older and basically went their own ways. Most socializing I do is out in a bowling league once a week and my team just consists of older family members, but it's nice to bullshit around with other guys there.

america and western countries are pretty fucked by liberalism. I live in one of the most liberal cities of the US. People here are passive aggressive (neighbors will only email or leave you notes, god forbid they come to your door) and are autistic socially.

I've made friends off the street many places across this country, but never here. Hell, people here can barely make eye contact. I'm convinced most of the people here are shitty sociopaths.

Girls who are into you will just stare. Gays will stare you up. Everyone just stares. You say hello, and they act like they want nothing to do with you.

the pacific northwest needs to be nuked (excluding glorious greater Idaho, of course). I can imagine any city with a lot of liberals in the US is undergoing a similar metamorphisis.

I've got this wierd feeling that being an extrovert here is not good; everyone's jealous of the fact you can talk to strangers, so they try to drag you down with them. Not everyone here's like that, but I've lost friends because I can make friends. It's fucking retarded.

I'm seriously considering leaving the United States as a whole just to see if the rest of the world isn't as autistic as us

I talk politics too, I hang out with a couple of local politicians as well, but I make it sound like I'm joking. I've noticed Americans get really serious about this stuff, even with family and will actually fall out with people over politics. You're alright, you have a whole other game to play senpai.
I'm checking out when I get married, too.

I genuinely have no friends, not even online.

ahaha you're old

fuck all of you

t. mcminnville

move to a small town

I do not have any friends

Look, you normies will never understand. We especially dont like when you faggots try to play savior like you are. Just fuck off and leave us alone you already have everything else

33 on Saturday, yup.

Have kids, they're fun.

No one mingled in bars anymore. Bars are the new bowling alley

There are entire friends circles which solely purpose is to bash diversity and the like and I'm in two of them. Most friends ships nowerdays are formed around something stupid and shallow like shopping, partying and drug culture. If you want friends search a hobby and find like minded people there.

I have one guy i used to game with that I talk to almost daily and one guy i knew from highschool that I talk to every few months on facebook chat. No friends.

>For example, in my country (and in other Slavic countries, I'm sure)
>even the biggest of autists have friends. It's not optional. People from
>your street will make you hang out. Even if you're completely retarded,
>you would be invited even for the sole purpose of being made fun of.

In Canada - or at least in Toronto - no one gives a fuck about anyone else.

You have your pre-established (high school or uni) circle of friends and you generally try to avoid your neighbors, whether in the suburbs or condos or whatever.

It's pretty easy to be friendless.

I have two friends. I guess it's enough. Everyone is married with kids now anyway. I'm not, so, as a minority, I guess I'm out of their social scene.

Anyway, Slavic culture sounds pretty third world - and I mean that as a compliment. Everyone is friendly to everyone. The West is different. We're all assholes, I guess.

I have no friends

I'm even hated here, because i'm a non white despite mostly agreeing with what is posted here

I have nothing, I can't turn back to my own people nor can I be here it seems

Doesn't matter to me, I don't need your help serbro, just a woman would suffice

Friends are overrated.

>be mid 20's
>uni
>in fraternity
>could go out any night of the week
>live with gf

I like it here better desu, I rarely go out or do anything social. The redpill really brought me down, and being degenerate is no longer fun for me.

>I'd like to make more like-minded friends sooner or later desu.

I've been to Toronto, your post sounds like Toronto. While I was there though I was lucky to hang out with guys that have been close since elementary school so they were alright, and they were from the suburbs. Downtown TO sounds exactly like your post. It felt violating in some way.

I like people, as long as they aren't near me.

Friends are just problems. They suck money and time. They're worse than bitches.

I've heard that people down south were friendlier than they are up here (live in a liberal part of PA), has that been your experience as well?

i dont want any friends asshole

>all of these friends
>you're smarter than them all

Fedoras pls go

how'd you know she was the one, man?

you're going to the party & you're going to fucking like it

I've been married 18 years, have plenty of "work friends" but really don't have a want/need for friends outside of work. My wife and kid and work and home take up enough of my time, what free time I do have I want to do what I want to do. Honestly the last thing I would want would be some dude calling me when I least expect it and guilt/pressure me into going "out for awhile" which would eat up my entire night and probably get me a DUI or something. PASS.

This. It's not like i can't socialize, i just choose not to, dont have it in for anyone, i just would rathef give the internet my time.

I have 3 friends and a gf, no need for more,

think of the average person
half of all people are less intelligent than he

Depends on how you define friend. I don't feel like I have friends but I do have people I can hang out with

The problem is they. don't. stop. These are people that can't go out in public without getting triggered by seeing a black person and spazzing out.

This place is an online internment camp for autistic persons.

You guys should get into Buddhism. It will teach you that the social game is actually more fun once you are red pilled.

I had friends in highschool. Don't have any friends at university yet though and I've been here since August. The only guy I'm sort of friendly with is a slav actually. My big problem is I'm kind of shy and anti-social and the only way I can be outgoing and social and able to make friends is through alcohol, but the only way you get that is through knowing people, so its kind of a shitty cycle. Becuase of this my main social interaction ussually is with my highschool friends on steam.

>For example, in my country (and in other Slavic countries, I'm sure)
even the biggest of autists have friends. It's not optional. People from
your street will make you hang out. Even if you're completely retarded,
you would be invited even for the sole purpose of being made fun of.
You're expected to take the bantz and thus build your character.

See the big difference in western countries is most chads simply wont invite you. You'll simply be ignored and as you lose valuable social learning experiences things begin to snowball and soon you're in a gutter you have no idea how to get out of even though the way out seems so simple.

I think its also partly western education and culture teaching boys to be less confident and masculine, and making the comradery between young men into a joke. Calling it shit like "bromance" and making it seem like a bad thing for young men to get into mischief and actually be boys.

Anyway those are my thought.

I'm a freshman at pic related if there are any other friendless anons around here that ever want to hang out or anything.

People move on w life kids etc

Now I'm all alone just shitposting and playing tf2 (I guess steam friends count?)

I'm gay. The only relationship I get these days is just sex. I know I'm just being used, but I'm used to it. I have no friends. I don't trust people who get close to me emotionally. If I know people are using me, and don't care about me, I'll trust them more for some reason. But if someone tries to get close to me emotionally I do my best to push them away. Usually my radical politics scares people off. I drown out people through drinking, and the occasional pill popping.

I feel like this is true in America. If any total stranger tries to strike up a conversation with me, it is just awkward and ever jarring. People just know that is generally not OK unless it is an explicitly social situation, like a party or bar setting or something.

Wow, that's a great point. It used to be big and open for people to introduce themselves but it's much more sectioned off with the "girl huddles" etc.

Another problem are coffee shops. Now you go and it's just thirsty single dudes waiting to pounce on whatever decent girl walks through the door.

I have never had any friends in my life and I am 30, people are just evil, that is what this board is about, getting back at the evil immoral bullies. Donald Trump will also deliver me a wife, that was why we worked to get him in power.

only true westerners have no friends

>like a party or bar setting or something.
Even then you get a look of death if you make someone look up from their phone.

Nowadays, bars and parties are just designated areas for you to wait until you & your tinder match for the night are drunk enough to crotch-bump each other.

having no friends isn't so bad, i don't enjoy peoples company anyways

plus im schizoid so i literally cannot feel loneliness, none of your normie bullshit applies to me

You can easily became antisocial shut in autismo, if you don't find people with matching interests. For example i never had friends, not even in school.

>People from your street will make you hang out.
Nope. This sounds really idyllic, but no.

>You have friends from neighborhood, friends from school, friends from work,
Nope. Without social skills you don't make friends with anyone at school or work at the first place.

>Chads won't invite you
See, this is what bothers me. Everyone is considered to be good social capital here, not just ''cool people''.

meh, It's the same here. The girl:guy ratio is getting pretty bad.

Just a feeling, can't explain it. 4 kids. All boys. Maybe we'll have a few more, I don't know.

I had no problems with socializing with ALL kind of people back in my slavcountry.
Then I moved to the US three years ago and I can't find common ground with most Americans around me ever since. Still no friends, no even acquaintances I could hang around with.

The biggest problem is that I came here as an adult and I can't just hang around with college kids because we have pretty much nothing in common. I tried to attend some online meetups but most of the people there are 35-50yo and I have very little to share with them as well.

Looks like I'm stuck here, being alone and miserable until death.

I haven't had friends for five years. It's not that no one would want to be my friend, it's that I just don't enjoy flirting with normie life all that much. I have no interest in getting a gf either. I have a good relationship with my family though and that's all I really want.

How can someone have social skills after being on adhd meds most of their life? That shit will ruin you no matter what. The heavily medicated kids is what made us more anti-social.

Here everyone will stare too, but I guess most of the times if you break the silence they are happy you did it and you can talk.

Come home, white man. Been in your position. There is no true happiness in America. Problem is, if you come back people think you failed at life.

I don't have any friends (I'm half white)
The society in this country is worried about banal shit like football, and drinking and women with fake tits and butts, I don't like any of those things except for the women but they would never get near me because I don't have money and I can't dance which is also a highly important skill here.
Well I let my inner /r9k/ out enough for today

same

I actually am starting to believe that i have some form of autism because of some of those reasons

I think the urban/rural divide is real here. I went to university twice (once for my degree, once for my masters) and both times, in cities, I found it very hard to connect with people or build authentic or long-lasting relationships, even with university as a prompter.

I now live in a small town and despite my fairly private and insular nature, making friends has become unavoidable. My neighbours and people from local businesses and services that I use regularly go out of my way to be friendly to me and engage with me. I recently got into a very bad car accident and got so badly injured that I had to move back in with my family for 8 weeks to recuperate (multiple broken limbs and lacerations), and even the people in the local cafe were so concerned about me that they gave me phone numbers and asked me to call in regularly to tell them how I was recovering.

The key factor here is culture. I'm glad to hear that Serbians have a strong sense of community. My fiancee is American, and whenever she comes here (she spends about 6 months of the year here currently) she remarks on how much easier it is to interact with people than it is back home. (She lives in a reasonably sized city in the USA.)

From my experiences travelling I can certainly say that I'm pretty sure that the more economically "developed" a country is, the worse its sense of community is. For example, when I went to Romania, people were extremely willing to band together and live as a tribe in country places, but in Japan, anywhere but the most rural community seemed very starved of authentic social interaction.

Well, I've been a casual Sup Forums user for about a decade now. 2016 is when I found myself coming here without friends.

Years back I had come out of a string of failed short-term college relationships (two with live-in GFs) and had become estranged from most of my friends aside from a few long-term buddies from way back in middle school. I end up getting into another, much much worse relationship that lasted several years. The girl had a lot of problems and demanded all of my attention - I was whipped.

She started by pushing me away from friends. One by one, months apart so it didn't seem like a drastic change or loss at any given moment. She would convince me why she refused to ever be around the person, and, though I would try to remain in contact with them when I could, she did everything she could to make that difficult. It isn't their fault they got offended by my neglect of them and turned on me - I let her whip me that far.

She went on to refuse to be around my family and to insulted me whenever I spent time with them. She would do petty, passive aggressive things to me when I went against her wishes and spent time with them. Before long, I was avoiding my own family on my own accord.

When it was just me, her, and her family and friend group, she began attacking my hobbies and my college career. She became jealous of the time I spent in class and would often follow me to school and sit in on my lectures. I was also working (needless to say she hated all of my coworkers who I liked spending time with). I enjoy making visual art and playing music. She became jealous of my love and interest in these hobbies and would scream at me to stop and to spend time with her instead; that time was just her surfing Pinterest.

In the end, I'd given up everything that was my world and everything, aside from her, that I cared about. And then she left me two days before my college graduation and got with another guy from her work.

I came to Sup Forums because I was already alone.

So you can enjoy your own company without ever getting board by it. I don't know wheather I still feel bad for you.

I have some coworkers who probably consider me a friend but I don't do anything with them outside of work so I just consider them coworkers.

That's it.

Solitude is the ultimate, final red pill

I think Serbian maybe doesn't understand what the word "friend" means in English. If you work at a job, you are "hanging out" with people all day, and often going to drink with them in the evening. And maybe you also have an interest in smoking weed, so you meet a group of people and smoke weed with them because it is illegal and thus you need to network to buy it. But none of that describes a "friend" they are just strategic alliances that are more a chore to maintain than anything.

But the truth is, only complete morons enjoy having a social life. Dinner parties are incredibly boring, "partying" wavers between unpleasant to hellish, talking to your friends would be lame and gay. So what use are friends unless you are looking for drugs and/or sex? Most people fucking hate having to "go out" and "hang out" with friends after the age of 16, and only do it to keep up appearances or to find sex/drugs.

anything with a higher population than ~15,000 becomes asshole central over here

good for you man.

good luck buying enough jeans & peanut butter

can you give me a quick tl;dr as to why

>pic related is my current mindset

I have no real friends at all. It's imposdible to meet people here if you're autistic. They'll just smile and then their friends "let's not invite him again."

This is fucking true. People here are polite, but cold as fuck desu

Nice blog, faggot

i have no friends and i doubt you'd wanna be mine because your people hate mine (albanian)

my greek boss at the store i work at tries to invite me several times to parties to meet greek women but i just end up turning him down

meh comes with the part of being subhuman at least i'm not making 10 babies like those scumbags in kosovo

I'm 20, been trying to make friends and taken me nowhere. Simply put, it's extremely easy to become a lonely wolf in Scandinavia.

It's easy to be invisible, I may be a fatass who's struggling with depression, but fuck I'm trying really hard..
The barrier to entry to be accepted by your peers is ridiculously high.
Fuck society, I'm so bitter and jaded at this point, I'm just holding out to when I start Uni next summer hoping shit will get better.

seattle
people down south are friendlier. At a metal show here I ended up talking to 2 different guys from alabama iirc, moved up here for tech jobs. It's stupid; with no effort of my own i end up gravitating to southerners because they know how to socialize. I've had my cousin from NYC come here and say "people here are fucked"

it's beyond just liberalism and conservatism, it's just social retardation

that's kind of how it is here, too. You just gotta say "what's up" and keep the conversation going, changing topics, blah blah blah

the problem is you'll run into people who literally can't do small talk, which is what starts conversations half the time

I have no friends in real life.

Its like that for most Americans desu.

this is very accurate

I wish the industrial revolution never happened desu so I could live in a very close knit anglo farming community like my ancestors. Or at least back to the 1980s which was probably the last decade American communities actually meant anything.

the choice is city or suburbia

In suburbia, everyone is atomized. Fat blue-pilled white fucks literally work themselves to death for a wife and children that do not care. People jockey for position in the rat race, status-signaling in all sorts of absurd ways: consumer products, job titles, stupid social causes. There is no community.

The city? Even commuting is like going to another country. Hear 20 different languages on the way to work. If you're not part of a tribe, you're an outsider.

Winter depression is quiet common in northern countries. Contol your Food Input (right Food Right quality and Right quantity) and start lifting and go on a one hour walk everyday.

I became so autistic that I went full circle, stopped worrying about what others think of me and just started talking to everyone.

People get weirded out when strangers start talking to them.

I don't want to go out, thanks

Maybe anime-cafe's are the answer to this weird problem. And hire anti-sperglord bouncers. Or essentially something to combat the disgusting sjw liberal scum.

this is how it is in los angeles lmfao

Great movie.
tl;dr, you know it's all bullshit. Life is a game. Existence is a game. You've felt it all your life (haven't you Neo).
The feeling you have that it's all bullshit is so strong it makes you think that everyone knows it's bullshit, so you start to resent people for fucking around because everybody KNOWS it's a game.

Except, they don't know. They take life so damn seriously as if they are somehow going to escape death. Knowing this, you can't help but laugh about it.
Go out. Engage people in trivial conversation. See how they get worked up about stupid shit.

Amuse yourself this way.

Please don't

>tfw you're not raising a family in a comfy small town mid western community
>tfw you live in a completely nihilistic and valueless metropolitan area instead. I think I've only talked to my neighbors once right when I moved in.

b-but you guys are my friends, right?

My best friend is half Albanian, actually. He tries to hide it because he thinks people will give him shit.

it depends, are you my friend?

Same situation here, friends become a burden at this point.