TRUMP APPOINTS GEORGE SOROS FUND MANAGER TO TREASURY SECRETARY

Listen up, some people will try to brush this off as "business as usual" and I'll admit an ordinary Banker or Goldman Sachs employee would be no big deal, but Steve Mnuchin is no ordinary Banker. This guy is LITERALLY George Soros' protege, he wasn't just an employee like the Trump campaign is trying to tell you. Mnuchin received $1 Billion from George Soros to start Dune Capital (which he still runs to this day). It is an ongoing relationship. He is DEEPLY involved with George Soros, more than just about anyone on the planet.

Trump just appointed one of the closest people to Soros in the world. Wake the fuck up you bluepilled bastards. Take Trump's dick out of your mouth for a god damn second and take a good look at what is happening. Even Hillary wouldn't have appointed someone so close to Soros.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/29/news/economy/donald-trump-steven-mnuchin-treasury/

Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck.

>Replying to yourself.

I think if Trump is willing to side with Romney out in the open, what's the guarantee he hasn't already made peace with Soros behind the scenes?

WHAT?!

What did he mean by this?

keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Nooooo! WTF! Fuckin Soros buys out every politician! Or did he threaten Trump's family?

Hillary was taking money directly from Soros. This is shit, less shitty shit, but still shit.

Why is he doing this?

>thinking Trump would be different

He tried to warn us.

>We control both sides Goyim.

To be fair, it was never a secret. Mnuchin was Trump's campaign finance chairman. Everyone was already warned about this guy over a year ago but nobody listened, and now here we are.

Huge Trump guy, and I don't like this.

But let me play devil's advocate.

Soros is out for money, no matter what. He sold out his Jewish neighbours in WWII for money and said he doesn't think about the social implications - he's just out to make money.

So maybe Soros sees Trump as profitable, that's all. If his partnership with this Munchkin guy makes him money, that's all he cares about. Soros is a scumbag, but I don't know that this connection means Soros will be influencing Trump policies.

yeah, it's been that way since the Trump shills infiltrated this board and then they invited the_donald

keep your friends close....

>democracy... democracy never changes

Who were you going to vote for, Castle?

I don't remember that quote ending with "and give your enemies incredible amounts of power"

If you give away all your control you win!

keep your friends close

and your enemies closer

Hillary would have tried to appoint soros himself.

varg and styx anime series when?

His dad was good buddies with netanyahu, he has very close ties with the Kushners, and he's overall very pro-israel. I don't think him being in bed with jews comes as a surprise. His election was more about buying whatever time we can get.

>Soros is out for money, no matter what
Wrong. You fundamentally misunderstand Soros' character. He's ideological, it's not about money for him any more. There comes a point where one accumulates so much money, that the accumulation of money is no longer a goal worth one's time, so they use money instead as a tool to attain power and enact change.

>"I fancied myself as some kind of god…” “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.

That's a real quote from Soros.

If one more fucking faggot posts the friends and enemies post.... Holy fuck. It ain't even hivemind, it's just broken records

Americans should start a revolution desu

I guess trump was a con man after all. Still who is the lesser of two evils

Wasn't Mnuchin going to do the same thing kennedy did when it came to money? Maybe he now hates Goldman Sachs and Soros.

>His election was more about buying whatever time we can get.

This. We are fucked no matter what, but Trump gave us a few years... Depopulation will happen...

Did we get ultimately kiked?

"No."

lets all get real for a second

the thing you need to understand about george soros is that he is in it for himself and the money, his main drive isnt to be evil, thats just the result. so this guy Mnuchin has learned the ways of the devil, and now he works for a saint. Mnuchin doesnt have any plans for evil, he just learned how to make things (((move))), its up to trump to make sure that is directed towards dismantling evil and not creating it.

If only Soros was interested in money. I can't believe you haven't read anything about his Open Society Institute and what that means for the world if that dream is realized.

Get a cheap used copy of The Shadow Party. You'll get some good background from the last 20-30 years at least.

The guy fucking hates America.

Yes Mnuchin wanted to do the Gold Reserve the same thing kennedy tried to add before he got shot.

This

Mnuchin is a little worm compared to devils like Soros. He's an ant that betrayed his queen.

>He sold out his Jewish neighbours in WWII for money and said he doesn't think about the social implications - he's just out to make money.
Have you considered he did so to not end up in the gas chambers? duh.

The Gold reserve is inflationary, you idiot. Join us in the real world where central banks are vital for the dollar's stability, tinfoil.

FOR THE FUCKING LAST TIME THE FUCKING SOROS VOTING MACHINES WERE USED TO HELP TRUMP THROUGH UNTRACABLE ELECTRONIC VOTER FRAUD

HE THEN BOUGHT OUT THE MARKET ON THE DIP THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION

THAT IS WHY THE MARKET IS GOING SO HIGH

THIS IS ALL KING JEWS PLAN

guys, this makes sense. settle down. they say keep your friends close, and your enemies closest. Stop chimping out. This is how you control soros. 48 D parcheesi.

REEEEEEEEEEE WHY DID HE APPOINT HIM TRUMP LITERALLY HAD NO CONNECTIONS TO SOROS OR GOLDMAN SACHS

Because Mnuchin is a little worm that sucks daddy's dick. If trump didn't pick him, he would cry like a little baby bitch.

>99999999
>88888888
>100000000
When did these happen?

You're kidding right?
>where central banks are vital for the dollar's stability

What has happened to the value of a dollar since the Fed came into existence? Talk about fucking inflation the FED is THE fucking poster child for inflation. I guess you can't blame them since they schemed it all with debt.

>played like a damn fiddle

That's democracy baby

>gas chambers

back2reddit, softbrain

I suppose this is the case. Certainly we have more time than if Hillary were elected. We do not have many options.

Is this why there's a shit-zillion slide threads right now?

Are you a potato?

great points, I just don't want it to be true.

I'll check it out.

plsbe4dchess plsbe4dchess plsbe4dchess

That's just not good enough for me, I feel betrayed. It's disgusting. Hopefully the next 4 years are meaningful. Otherwise, It'll just be more hopeless suffering.

I dont think we're arguing against central banks (we being the anti-fed crowd). We're arguing against privately owned central banks politicizing monetary policy and collecting interest.

And it's extra funny watching Sup Forums vote for the first time, and get swindled by a politician the first time.

You are all like little babby

I thought that was the play at the beginning, and they were all just using reverse psychology. But now I think it actually was. It took me about 3 months to finally back Trump and my line of decision making was that he wouldn't risk is name or company like this. What I don't get is that if they're all in on it why would the media still be pushing this anti trump agenda. Just for divide and conquer or what? Is trump meant to be a divisive so the elites can push their agenda? I don't know, let's say that trump was a farce, what's their end game then?

I'm not going to even entertain your stupid rube conspiracies, stupid fuck. You'll be sorry when you're starving in four years due to wild inflation and the US is turned into a third world country.

im sure you've felt betrayed all your life then. Sorry, Santa isn't real.

Soros is a key to power.

Doesn't matter how right winged or left wings your politicians and officials are.

A relationship with Soros is too useful both ways.

Sorry, I guess even Trump could not resist it.

Shut up, kill yourself.

Holy fuck you're an idiot. you realize that after Bretton Woods the value of the dollar plunged. You obviously have zero understanding of the fed. Would recommend Ron Paul's book End The Fed.
Hahaha, I don't know man, loyalty is one of my greatest values and to see such a farce really disappoints me. But I get your point.

I like how it took Sup Forums all of 2 weeks to turn on their master after he becomes President-elect. Because they need an enemy in their lives to "fight" against and be convinced that force is persecuting them or else their lives are empty.

It's almost strange how self-destructive, contrarian, and masochistic you guys are.

Hate Soros, but who else do you get to handle the money than a jew? You just make him do it naked, so when he leaves at the end of the day hes got no shekels in his pockets. Oy-vey

why are Treasury secretaries never WASPs anymore?

Explain to me how this is a good move on Trumps part?

>2 party system
>we totally have a choice uh errr no one could possibly control both candidates
Once a stupid burger always a stupid burger.
You learnt nothing in the past centuries ....

He was also Trump's campaign finance manager. He only managed a Soros fund for 2 months, 14 years ago. This thread is retarded.

I mean, I realize Trump lied about most of the things he promised. Not even arguing that. But what were people expecting? That he just appoint a bunch of people that have no clue what the fuck they're doing?

No matter who he picked, you guys wouldn't like it because he has to pick some jew or some faggot who is good with money, and you guys hate every single fag that is good with money or every single politician with experience. Him appointing SOMEONE tied to Soros was inevitable.

>I like how it took Sup Forums all of 2 weeks to turn on their master after he becomes President-elect.
Not really, it's just neogaf and lefty/pol/

I've been thrilled with Trump's actions and choices so far

Keep your friends close....

>I mean, I realize Trump lied about most of the things he promised
Name one thing.

Letting Hillary off the hook.

The Republicans are playing on the same board game as the CRT shills...they just got a different angle. And both sides will do whatever it take to manipulate the public to bend to their own means

What you don't understand is that he worked under Soros and at Goldman Sachs. You're framing it like he had to hire a jew, or that if he didn't hire a Jew he'd hire someone incompetent. There are plenty of other people he could of picked that are just as competent. The two groups he almost always called out were Goldman Sachs and George Soros. Yet here is hiring someone from both of those demographics.

Not the President's decision. The President SHOULD NEVER give his opinion into an ongoing investigation, it could taint the whole prosecution. The person he appointed as AG is absolutely going to proceed, so unless President Trump intervenes to stop DoJ like Obama did, nothing has changed.

ok then shillary and ww3 is a better idea, i rather have a giant fucking jew instead of dying in thermonuclear war

>Yet here is hiring someone from both of those demographics.
Bannon worked for Goldman too. That doesn't mean shit. Trump obviously trusts Mnunchin if he let him manage his campaign's finances, he's been singing his praises for months. It boils down to whether or not you trust Trump's judgement and give him the benefit of the doubt. He's not a government insider and he managed Trump's campaign finances so well he spent half as much as Hillary. Got him across the finish line with a shoestring budget. Impressive shit.

The Jews have always been the ones most hated by Sup Forums.

Okay, you actually make a good argument. Maybe you're right then. I am the ill informed one then, because I didn't even know he handled the campaign finances. I take back my overreacting rhetoric then. You've changed my mind. Still don't trust him but you make a good point.

We don't like kikes.

This.
Ignore CTR shills

> Still don't trust him but you make a good point.
Skepticism of government is healthy no matter who is running it. But I've also seen Trump exhibit ace judgement so far in his choices, specifically Mike Pence. That's why I'm willing to wait and see before I rush to conclusions.

>the black bull railing my wife is just me keeping my enemies close! i swear!
you idiots have been swindled

You're right, I appreciate the logic. We're all getting stirred up before we can even see what he'll do. We just gotta wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ignore any opinions that comflict with my current ones

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pol is my personel eco chamber

>Even Hillary wouldn't have appointed someone so close to Soros.

almost got me

Mnuchin has been on the Trump team as Finance manager this whole time. Wtf is new Troll? I want to gas the kikes more than anyone but this isnt some new kike we didnt know about.

this

hmmm

this is actually plausible and would fit into his past schemes

the question is WHAT IS HIS ENDGAME?

Are you fucking retarded? Get the fuck off Sup Forums you muslim nigger.

This is clearly 15D chess.

Allow me to explain:
>Hire an inside goy
>Turn him completely to your side
>He knows all the jewish tricks
>end the fed

Read a fucking book you useless kike.

>when the rats doubt him at the drop of a hat

a man doesn't conduct a campaign like his and beat every pollster in the country without playing a game that some trader on a mongolian carpet forum could unravel

10/10
mental gymnastics routine

Trump wouldn't a be a real German Ruler if he didn't have a court jew handling his finances

We'll see what happens down the road.

Odds are, after the grievous insult of ruining Hillary, exposing violent corruption and therefore robbing Soros of his promised presidency. Trump is now giving a little back.

I'm not surprised. Let down that he is giving Soros anything at all but we know he took a hell of a lot more.

He is, after all, a deal maker. Not a full blown crusader like many who support him.

he isn't going to gas all the nonwhites like CNN promised

What a piece of shit , gas your friends to save yourself , you are a fucking jew i bet . Fucking kikes would sold their mothers for 2 shekels

Nigger stop. Those machines stole votes from Trump. He did win in a landslide that overcame the many form of fraud and the illegals.

Maybe Trump is smarter than you and just wants to know more about his arch enemy. Just a maybe.

who cares? Anyone he (or Hillary) was going to appoint was going to be a jew banker soros shill.

As long as I don't get some bullshit assault weapon ban or other garbage I'm happy. If he boots some mexcrement south again, even better.

Ahahahahaha says the deutscher dummkopf ! Keep voting Merkle.

I m going to give Trump the benefit of the doubt until I see what he actually does as president. I found this pick surprising and was initially dismayed.

An experienced investment banker who is intimately familiar with Soros could be a great asset if Trump is serious about his campaign rhetoric.

It all depends upon tell true disposition of Trump and the true motivations of his appointee.

We shall see. I remain cautiously optimistic that Trump will follow through.