You have 10 seconds to explain how this happened

You have 10 seconds to explain how this happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI
youtube.com/watch?v=sCllUyItsM8
bollyn.com/
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inside job.

Jews.

Michael Bay

the jet fuel melted the steel beams

the crab people dug out the foundations !!!!

GUISE THE CRAB PEOPLE !@@#($@E(DU)_SFD)({F(SFFSF( IHF WE HAVE TO STOP THEM

A 110 story skyscraper fell into it and it burned for 8 hours.

The building you see was actually built on top of another building, the architects decided to put a sweet spot into the design where if enough pressure was applied to one specific section, the whole building would collapse into its own footprint.

This sweet post was pressed by debris falling from WTC2.

And for the "Muh fell straight down" faggots

Everyone keeps cutting out the few seconds where the other side falls before if all collapsed

youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI

Jews.

Controlled implosion.

t. Demolition engineer

Literally no steel debris around that building.

WTC7 was the real target. Two towers are just a red herring.

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM

That would mean that the tower should have fell off the top, reducing weigh upon the lower structures.

>What is convection?

Yes, there was.

"Muh planes were holograms and the buildings were rigged" is a psyops to discredit the obvious truth that US and Israeli intelligence had prior knowledge of the attacks, ignored repeated warnings about the hijackers, and assisted them in gaining entry to the US.

Which sounds more American, doing a giant conspiracy with a million failure points that could be found out and crash the government, or just letting brown people do it for free?

That is some of the shittiest photoshop I have ever seen.

A crane from the twin towers fell in to it.
The devastation from this alone was tremendous and it took a crane to get it out.

The perfect plot by the United Nations Office of the World Health Organization

Post the original.

suicide

couldnt take the deaths of his older twin brothers

That's not what I saw on TV

Jews did this.

>"Muh planes were holograms and the buildings were rigged"
Nice fallacy faggot, how about you put some cock in your own mouth, instead of putting shit into mine.

This.

You really think that the same administration that couldn't find WMD's in the middle of a desert could orchestrate a controlled demolition on 3 buildings that were secured and operated 24/7, and then subsequently keep any agencies involved from telling anyone?

No, but the NWO could.

This

but WTC7 is the only red line I have in this whole shit

>when the bass drops too hard

This forum was compromised a long time ago.

It's hard to keep reality out.

Maybe try readit?

Not really

>US and Israeli intelligence had prior knowledge of the attacks, ignored repeated warnings about the hijackers, and assisted them in gaining entry to the US.

Doesnt excuse them for exploiting this attack for their own gain

They blew a hole to china and the building just fell trough there.

seeGood riddance potatonigger

SHUT IT DOWN

You keep attacking something unrelated to me, why don't you read the sticky on your way to wherever the fuck you belong.

> fallacious piece of ga'bage

This. 2 planes, three towers. Shit don't add up. The way the towers fell couldn't have caused the third tower to fall. Something else was behind this. When you add in all the funny "Coincidences." you know that something was up.

literally impossible for this to happen
whoever shopped this should feel bad

the USA is retarded,the FBI CIA none cant stop the country to pick drumpf as their president

thinking this retarded ass country have the brain to inside job something like this is giving the burgers too much credit something i will never do becuase FUCK YOU USA

Sure thing you subhuman mongrel, you have no race, no people, no fatherland, you're mother is a whore, and you're the bastard spawn.

At risk of being told I'm a government shill, couldn't the government have seen building 7 was damaged and done some hasty demo on it to prevent further damage to the surrounding buildings and rescue crews?

Islam is cancer.

that is not what they say though, so why lie about it?

what is shared foundations for 500 dollars
> ez

>Muh fallacies
>Muh sticky

We all know you're from Plebbit, you're not hiding anything

never visited that place.

> except to watch boxing or soccer streams

You explain this shit first.

No. It takes weeks to wire a building. This was planned.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCllUyItsM8

Came here to post this.

uhh uhh UHH UHH

O-OFFICE FIRES!
THE EXTERIOR OF THE BUILDING WAS MISSING A CORNER BUT
DID I MENTION THE OFFICE FIRES?

>convection
>melting steel beams from a distance
>humans aren't instantaneously vaporized for miles around

It if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a fucking duck. This looks like a controlled demolition.

The world is really quite a simple place when you believe your own eyes, deprogram and stop being naive. You can shill all you want, I know what I'm looking at.

STILL better than dying because I can't tell if a potato is moldy.

Termites

STAPLERS BURN AT 5000 DEGREES FARANHEIT AND WERE MADE OUT OF THERMITE UNTIL 2005 WHEN THE BCP OUTLAWED THEM

People that believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job are funny.

What else is it gonna take? All the evidence is there. Only thing missing is an official statement from the government saying "Yes, it was us"

My assumption based on years of research, is that WTC7 stands out as odd, because the plane that crashed (shot down) in PA was meant for WTC7.

As a side note, Chris Bollyn is an investigative journalist everyone should check out.

bollyn.com/

Daily reminder that :

A plane hit the pentegon in the only part that had send all their employees home that week because they were """renovating"""

What was in that part of the pentagon that """""they""""" wanted to destroy Sup Forums ?

>Believing that the steel beams need to melt in order for a building to fall down
>Confusing convection with radiation

Wew lad

Likely molten aluminum from the jet.

English isn't my native language; the h is invisible in this word when it's spelled; yes?

meme magic did 9/11

checkem

Your mom was trying to do jumping jacks on the 5th floor gym and the seismic shock waves from her elaphantine girth caused the support columns to buckle.

There's literally a couple of pictures where the smoke cleared and you can see 1/3 of the bottom of the building ripped open.

I thought the plane was going to the capital

High voltage power lines arcing and melting the conductor

My dads office was in WTC 10, the basement contained pressurized fuel lines for the emergency backup generators in the event the generators running off of the steam lines failed.

Because they wanted to use the attack to get their war/surveillance state. But yeah it just probably comes back to they didn't care about casualties, so nevermind

irish are considered to be niggers. the english forced your women to breed with nigger slaves to make them more physically appealing to us. you're too much of a weak ass country to push out the english invaders. slaves is all the irish ever will be

>daily reminder that no building has ever collapsed from being on fire (except the 3 WTC buildings).
>buildings that were on fire and bombed the fuck out never collapsed

>People honestly believe 9/11 was a false flag
It must be hard being that retarded, oh and just out of curiosity, what good does circle jerking about it all day do?

tell me, if the conspiracy theorists are so confident that it was an inside job, then why is it that they always show the side of the building that didn't get damaged when talking about it (as in your pic) but never show the damaged burning side?

the question isn't how the buildings fell. That much is simple. The question is more about the denying. The psychological gymnastics and mysticism involved in predictive programming and collective experience. 911 was the greatest collective happening in the entire world, more people tuned in at the same time to watch one event in the history of mankind. It's a sort of mysticism.

If you're interested check this shit out.
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

I'm Cambro-Norman faggot, FYI we Breton-Normans made the English our bitch, then settled in Ireland.

It's the entire reason Trump wanted to be president to begin with.

How dense are you?

jews

Gravity

Yes goyim, the building that wasnt the closest to the twin towers fell without getting hit by anything and it just happened to host countless unique top secret documents and personnel

>All those buildings just as close still standing

Not sure if joke, satire, fbpb, or all three. Very subtle 10/10

>more people tuned in at the same time to watch one event in the history of mankind. It's a sort of mysticism.
I literally slept throughout the whole event.

Fake. Look at the building next to it on the same side, no damage.

I'm 100% muuh breton heritage master race and I confirm

Do you think you're working with legos here

Jet beams

Why are you so mad, Malarchy? Just have a drink, boyo, and accept the fact that some kikes and Saudi's paid the government to look the other way and paid some pissed off inbred goat-fuckers to crash into some buildings with no survivors.

>It must be hard being that retarded, oh and just out of curiosity, what good does circle jerking about it all day do?
As I said before, this forum has been compromised a long time ago.

The damage comes from the collapse of the Twin Towers (Mostly the North Tower). The structure of WTC 7 was damaged and then the fires burned uncontrolled because: The water mains were severed and the FDNY was not actively trying to fight the fires in 7.
The building was previously evacuated so there was no point in devoting resources to it.
Its collapse was only captured from a few angles and the side with the most damage was obscured by smoke and dust.

Call me a shill or whatever, but I do not think it was a controlled demolition. While it's true that no steel-framed structure has ever collapsed solely due to fire, WTC 7 had more than a simple fire going on. Same applies for the Towers- but there's a lot more to them due to their rare construction styles.

Of course it doesnt need to melt but whats with this molten steel pouring out
Is that not melting?

>make awesome controlled demolition false flag plan to take out twin towers
>have planes crash as awesome cover

Alright guys no one is going to know about our fucking sick plan, but we have all these explosives left over.

>just plant them in a random building next to the twin towers and blow it for no reason, killing nobody

Gee seems kind of sloppy but no one is going to figure out our plan so it's fine.

Gravity

Lies. Lies happened.

>mfw picrelated never collapsed after burning for 6 hours

Can't see anything other than smoke.