YOU KNOW WHAT...

YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M FUCKING SICK OF YOU BURGERS AND YOUR GODDAMN CELEBRITIES TALKING SHIT ABOUT US FOR KILLING THESE (pic related) LITERAL NIGGERS OF THE SEA

THEY FUCKING STINK, THEY'RE LOUD, THEY SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE AND ARE IN GENERAL JUST AN OVERPOPULATED NUISANCE

YOU FAT FUCKS DON'T UNDERSTAND. THEY NEED TO FUCKING DIE, AND SOME PETA FUCKING WHORE COME SUP HERE AND SHOWS HER TITS IN SOLIDARITY OR SOME SHIT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE WORLD HATES US

FUCK YOU AMERICA YOU CUNTS LEAVE US ALONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_vqIGTKuQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS THE NATURAL ORDER, THE SEALS NEED TO DIE

I don't care leaf, if you guys would pay me I would beat the fuck out of some seals.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Does seal meat taste as fishy as I assume it does?

Or do you coward leafs just bludgeon the defenseless little sea-dogs to make yourselves feel like you're not as much of a pussy as you actually are?

YOU CAN SMASH EM IN THE HEAD WITH A GREAT BIG BRICK

YOU CAN POKE OUT THEIR EYES WITH AN EYE POKIN' STICK

THATS HOW I EARN MY LIVIN

KILLING THE BABY SEALS

>he's never had flipper pie

i wonder what it's like being an American

That's funny.

I never wonder what it's like being a leaf.

I imagine it's full of syrup-covered sks's and faggotry.

While the two exist in large amounts, you'll almost never see the two together at the same time.

Cities are cancer.

So what does flipper pie taste like?

Nasty pussy?

So a Club goes into a seal....

Nah it doesn't taste fishy

2 Seals walk into a club.

They look around and a Canadian makes another shitpost.

> SOME PETA FUCKING WHORE COME SUP HERE AND SHOWS HER TITS IN SOLIDARITY OR SOME SHIT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE WORLD HATES US

We hate you for plenty other reasons. Didn't even know you killed seals but not cool leaf, not cool

Superiority breeds jealousy.

Day of the Goddamn fucking rake when?

Not even leaf just a bad joke, I just hate the bastards they are worshiped at SF, near where I live though, those fat SJW looking, hands and knee clapping lards

California here. I know your pain. Fishermen used to cull Sea Lions because they were a nuisance. Then the hippy environmentalists put every god damn critter in or near California on a protected list. Now Sea Lions are overpopulated, devour fish like nobody's business which destroys our fishing seasons and raises the price of fish. They also infest every god damn port, and just last year there were tons of starving baby sea lions on the beach because there was not enough fish in the area and their parents abandoned them. Of course every fucking tree hugging animal fucker came out of the woodwork to take care of every god damn baby Sea Lion.

AMERICAN WOMEN SERVE THE B.C.C (BIG CANADIAN COCK AND LOVE TO GET MAPLED

THEY CRAVE IT

FACE IT AMERIKEKS, YOUR TIME IS UP

HOW CAN BURGERS EVEN COMPETE

Yea, fuck those seals

How does it feel to be literally Chink tier, leaf?

How mumush is to kill one of those fuckers, i'm free for two months and could use a trip somewhere.

>TFW animal products like leather, down, and wool are all amazing and often last longer than synthetic

PABLO MOVE OVER, THE TRUE WHITE NORTH IS HERE TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=L_vqIGTKuQE

You tell me

>Not even leaf just a bad joke,

Ok, let me try again.

3 Navy Seals and a Canadian walk into a club.

The Canadian asks their name, and they say 'we're Seals'.

The Canadian, in great confusion, then tries to attack them with his cellphone, but clubbing Seals then proceed to beat his faggot ass.

>seals

I will take seals any day

It is your moose problem that you need to club.

Save a seal, club a leaf.

This gives a whole new meaning to Canadian Club.

(This a super cheap whiskey)

my bad didnt know the joke i just hate seals , navy seals would mount the shit outta some Canadian cunt. God bless Amerrica

We shoot them with paintball guns in my harbor.

I've fallen asleep on my yacht all drunk and they run into my boat waking me up.

Niggers of the sea

>mfw family use to eat Sea Turtles that got caught in their nets up until the 90's and only stopped because the price to pay is too high

Fucking Floridian monsters

North Carolina m8

seriously eh?

if i dont kill 6 seals a day then i just dont right about it

I miss the Canadian bull meme.

>tfw you will never go seal clubbing.

>implying we ever stopped cucking you

KNOW YOUR PLACE

>Leaf pissed over haram food

Color me shocked.

Thats not a mena refugee pic tho

>Burger doesn't understand what I'm trying to say