What's with Repulitards and their fetish for taking away women's rights on abortions?

What's with Repulitards and their fetish for taking away women's rights on abortions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCN6xsYI9yFt4ZhVU6cxmeag/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>women's rights

When did he once say he's going to overturn Roe v Wade? Quit drinking the Koolaid nigger.

Abortion is murder, the women who murder their children deserve only one faith and that's to burn in the fires of Hell. A woman who murders her child is inhumane and deserves the noose. The doctors who perform this genocide should be too

Women don't have rights because they don't have agency.

>abortion
>right

I know this is bait but come on man. At least try to make me mad.

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence

post yfw artificial wombs and sexbots make women literally disposable

what's with shitlibs slaughtering millions of unborn black people and calling us racists?

>murdering a child
>a woman's right

Abortion is just an excuse for mothers to act like filthy aids infested whores.

You're seriously not going to bother giving the developing baby the benefit of the doubt? We're talking about terminating a life.

Is this a living, breathing human being?

Leviticus 24:17
“Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death.

It will be if you don't rip it out of the womb like a fucking barbarian

Just take away the right for the Hospitals and Doctors to do it. Make it perfectly legal to do 'self' abortions.

>“Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death.
Fuck off with your bible quotes, you fucking leaf.

What baffles me is that libtards are FOR compulsory vaccinations of children.

I cannot understand how they can see literally extinguishing human life as a choice, but choosing not to vaccinate your child is not.

Yes, the moment the sperm fertilises the egg it ceases to be a sperm or an egg, it becomes a human. The body naturally removes sperm from the body (nocturnal emission) and removes the egg as well (menstruation) but the body doesn't remove the fertilised egg or the baby until 9 months later when it can survive outside the mothers body.

No, but it is human life.

No

The rights of the unborn baby to not be murdered are more important.

Yes, asshole

>living
Yes
>breathing
No
>Human being
Yes

Still pro-abortion though. It keeps the nigger population in check.

The fetus is only 50% yours, woman, and the fact that it resides in your body is irrelevant.

Your body is not a nation

It has no Constitution except Biology and Biology says the newborn is to feed off the woman until it is born.

Your choice to chemically sterilize yourself is not only an indicator of the ugliness within your soul

but it is also NOT a right by definition.

>legalization of abortion when your economy depends on a ever growing supply of labor

Who decides when a baby is "alive?"

Not you religious faggots.

It's not up to you. The brain hasn't developed, so it's not human OR alive.

>who decides when a baby is alive?
>fully decides that a developed brain defines human life

So kill mentally ill people with under developed brains? They aren't human to you.

>banning abortion instead of fixing your pyramid scheme of an economy

We may have more retards, but there's many of us smart enough to find women retarded. Once your IQ is 10-15 points higher than someone else's there's a slim chance you'll be friends or not hate them / find them obnoxious.

Plus if you ever listen to most women speak amongst themselves, they usually sound fucking retarded and are in love with nigger culture.

Even in deep conversations it's all about sex or finding a mate. 99% and plus are incapable of passion, and are driven by pure animal impulse. This can be said for 50-80% of men but basically all women.

I mean there's no reason to do this, but there's no reason not to either. It's not a very strong point.

0/10 bait

The childs brain has no effect on wether or not it is human. It is human the moment it is fertelized.

You have to get the fetus's consent. If it cannot give consent, you may not kill it.

Whats with leftists and women rights

Might makes right.

If I impair your brain functions before killing you, it doesn't count as murder?

>not human OR alive.
You don't fucking know that.

By the way, women have a brain structure with more dopamine receptivity in the emotional areas, or I guess you could say their brains are normal for 99%+ of them.

Testosterone is related to having less emotional receptivity, leading to the rational parts of the brain compensating for the dulled or lack of emotional stimulation. This is why men dominate business and math. Women are less capable of reason and more a slave of emotion inherently because of biology. Not every man is equipped with the rational brain, but wayyyyy more than women.

So glad i live in Canada where there are no laws against abortion. A woman can make that choice here at any time. No telling our girls what to do, they are free.

It's a fucking chicken. Jesus you people are easy.

You got us. XD

I just believe in it because if white women are abort children, then (((they))) can complain about the birthrates and import more muds

Isn't it great that women are so sexually liberated now? Can't wait for that used up pussy when im 30

Well excuse me for not being an expert on what an unborn child looks like, since I don't associate with murderers I wouldn't know what a child looks like until it's born

All mammals look the same at that age. What's your point? I assumed it was a human.

wtf i love abortions now

Fetus rights are more important than women's rights.

The average fetus will outlive the average woman by at least a decade.

I think it has to do with depending on the state and escaping motherhood for the most part. Women would raise an accident, except now they don't have to. The government knows they're retarded walking semen bags but they're the ones buying them lunch and giving that diaper money. They're getting the female vote, getting rid of the whites, and providing the perfect system for sheboons to raise their fatherless chimps.

ALL STUPID POINTS.

YOU CONSERVAKEKS ALWAYS LOSE THIS ARGUMENT AND THE ONLY WAY YOU WIN IS TO HOLD OFFICE AND LIMIT WOMEN'S RIGHTS.

GO BLOW YOURSELVES.

Check em

>mfw meme magic is wasted on a comment like this.

I think abortions are morally wrong, you really can deny that.
But I'm more against using my taxes to pay for a whores promiscuity.

>upside down US flag pin on the girl representing Hillary
based parents

What's with libtards and their fetish for sacrificing fetuses to Moloch?

>can't**

It's really not hard to understand
Republicans have a more religious voter base.
Many religious people believe that a soul exists from the get go so life begins at conception.
So pro-lifers aren't thinking "Let's oppress women", they're thinking "let's keep babies from being murdered.

The euphemisms need to stop. It's not women's rights, pro-choice, or "aborting" a "fetus", it's the killing of unborn humans.

Look at the difference in IQ and gender. About 20-15% of men are smart enough, 5% are capable of governing,

>that upside down flag pin

subtle

The real answer to the problem is not getting pregnant if you don't want a child you degenerate.

Why don't pro-birth republicans ever want to help poor people after forcing births?

Not what Jesus would have done.

>muh womyn's rites

What about the right to life for the child you dumb fucking caveman?

>Forcing births

No one MADE you get pregnant.

>it's an atheist leftist using the Jesus card to justify cultural Marxism episode

No one made you have sex either, sex is something to be done after you acknowledge the risks and consequences, one of which is pregnancy.

This is why we need to teach abstinence in school instead of sex

it's murder. if you murder a prego bitch then you'd be charged with a double homicide. but if a bitch aborts the child it's all good.

how the fuck does that make sense.

It's killing, not murder. Murder is by definition *illegal* killing, and abortion is legal.

Any form of eugenics (which encompasses abortion) is immoral because its very purpose, by definition, is to subjugate an entire species

So I can legally kill you so long as I dont murder you?

Saw this just today
youtube.com/channel/UCN6xsYI9yFt4ZhVU6cxmeag/videos

Who's subjugating who? Is it possible to subjugate yourself?

Yes! For example, in self defense.

shouldn't you be making me a sandwich right about now?

Women are free to punch themselves in the stomach as they see fit.

The 19th was a mistake. Women have inferior IQs,

wow semantics, let's jump down the sophistry well. it's the termination of an innocent life. it's murder on the most basic level.

just because it's legal is a pretty weak argument

Oh no, killing unborn babies is NOT self defense. Unless the mothers life is threatened (which most cases it is legal even when abortion is illegal)

>Your argument is weak.

Are you saying it's never beneficial to terminate an innocent life?

Because generally the conservative additude is that people are largely responsible for the condition of their lives.

Conservatives want to protect the unborn since they don't deserve to die for their parents mistakes.

Helping the less fortunate with handouts doesn't improve people's lives though.

"Give a man a fish he eats for a day, stop giving him fish and he'll teach himself how to farm"

Kill the mother and the baby. The father as well. Only way Abortion is cool.

>it's a woman's right to murder someone because they're promiscuous and shouldn't have to deal with the consequences

Joke's on you, if abortion was banned she still wouldn't have to deal with the consequences! Taxpayers would!

I wasn't talking about abortion in that case, I was explaining how sometimes killing is legal.

Tax money goes to places that perform abortions, i.e. Planned Parenthood.

>Why do you think we want to defund it?

Abstinence only doesn't work though
Sex Ed should be comprehensive but highly emphasize that Abstinence is the only method with 100% success.

Pre-marital sex with protection is by the far the lesser of two evils when compared to abortion.

>women's rights
You're funny user

Both are shit ideas.

>Mfw women are literally subhuman cum pouches and us men have to pay for their degeneracy and listen to their bitching when they can't compete as we work our asses off, dying young in the process while the nigger culture gradually dominates the West

Killing is legal as punishment a crime (death penalty), and MANY states have outlawed that as well. What crime did the baby commit? Or to prevent imminent harm to yourself. When did the baby threaten your life?

Sex ed is disgusting, it's shameful and encourages pre marital relations. Schools should teach sexual degeneracy will cause you to end up in Hell, abstinence should be taught only.

I'd much rather my taxes went to keeping children alive rather than killing them

Honestly, abortion should be banned just so it can serve as a lesson.

If horny teenage shitheads can't control their urges and don't want to take proper precautions, then they deserve the consequences. They invented condoms and birth control for a reason.

I'd rather pay once for an abortion than pay for 18 years of financial aid, plus however many years of prison because abortion-dodgers universally grow up to be trash.

20% and more of everything you work yourself to death building, losing time in the only life you have, possibly losing time to be with your kids or fulfilling a passion is instead spent feeding women and niggers.

The baby didn't have to do anything other than be inconvenient. Any excuse to limit the surplus population is okay in my book.

Why? Have you ever interacted with low-class children, or god forbid tried to teach them? They're trash. Even the white ones are niggers.

Regardless of your sexual hang ups, sex Ed comprehensive sex Ed reduces teen pregnancy and abortion.

Be a pragmatist.

exceptions don't make the rule. pretty weak

Get out of here atheist baby eating scum.
>pic related its what you'll see in hell

>hating children

>taking away fundamental human rights from babies

No it doesn't, it infects children's minds. Maybe you want an old man to talk to your kids about sex but I don't, this is for a husband and wife to discuss

What are you talking about? What exception?