Can we call them homophobes now?

>implying traps and trannies aren't a part of Sup Forums

We aren't alt-right, fuck off plebbit

That's homophobic and bigoted.

>Sup Forums
>(((alt-right)))

But I'd save Anzu

>tradwives

Traps will be identical to actual women in a few decades with technology advancements.

Get ready for horny big cock 10/10 women

Sup Forums has always been ahead of the curve.
We have come to the realisation that women are obsolete in comparison to cute boys.

>convincing yourself traps aren't gay

>ghost.io
hmm really made me think

If you like traps and you're a guy, you are gay. The end. Being gay is completely legal now you can stop hiding.

Only if they don't have feminine dicks.

Now watch the left latch onto this and declare that trannies are disgusting abominations that should be executed en masse

if you cant explain it to your parents without mentioning her penis then you're as gay as assless jeans

normally i don't like traps, but all this text is making me hard. Could I have a source?

>poop dick

Traps are better than women, they're mostly like women should be, submissive, cute, fuckable and horny.

I'm not gay.

Neither am I, there's nothing gay about wanting to fuck a qt weak trap and bully them.

>traps
>not lolis

This is not the movement I signed up for

>not both.

His statement implies an interesting question, does the left like gays if they turn out to be right-wingers? Or do they drop them like hot potato, like they did with conservative blacks and islam-hating arabs?

More like
>"alt right"
>Sup Forums

I know American education is bad, but not this bad. Good luck replacing Y chromosomes.

>What is an inside joke

Hi CTR.

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRAPS AREN'T GAY

This is the only time traps are good

Did Trump have the trap vote?

Why is no one posting feminine penises on traps?

Highly disappointed in this thread.

Yeah he did, i looked into the trap community on fb a couple of times and they seemed to liked trump so i'd say so

I demand sauce

Search google for image fag

Lol haven't seen that in a while

you must think i'm some sort of retard
that was the first thing I did you cunt

Search "Tokkaeko"

I hope you're reading it for the loli and not for the trap

/thread
/argument for all time

People really need to understand that Sup Forums is a fun place. We do fun things because they are fun! Even if liking boys who want to be girls is fun.