What's the post redpilled military sector to join?

Title.

>Get paid by the government
>Get your education paid
>Get whipped into shape physically and mentally
user why are you not in the military? Afraid of becoming a grunt?
Is the military the best option to fix the Numale and NEET problem?

Which sector is the best? Navy? Marines? Army? National Guard?

ITT feel free to share experiences before and after the military.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
youtube.com/watch?v=ABCtU6NB_xs
arvets.org/connect-with-a-vet/life-in-military-intelligence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Military Intelligence is most redpilled. Army or Navy.

I was an Army Medic active duty, now attending uni while in Reserves. NEETs are fine as long as they have good work ethic, etc. Keep the numales out, I don't want them fagging up the Army.

Civil affairs.
also, I'm the autistic 25Q if any of the other thread fags are here

>military
>redpilled

Enjoy dying for jews.

>become a slave to the ZOG
no

Army Infantry was pretty sweet. Got to kill 2 haqqani jihaddists and leave their bodies in a ditch. Get to play with guns and you don't deal with many blacks or women.

Fisters are also pretty sweet. All the ones I worked with were crazy survivalist preparing for a ZOG invasion.

Intelligence, if you can hack it and you're not retarded. It's indoors and generally warm, optionally cool if it's summer. Take a practice ASVAB and see what options are realistically open to you.

>user why are you not in the military? Afraid of becoming a grunt?

You should get through the basic first before saying things like that. Also

>grunt
>redpilled

82 asvab lets me in intel?

Militia xD

96 asvab 131 gt. Infantryman in the Guard. Deployed right out of basic.

Pretty gay desu

why would you get 96 and go infantry. you coul of went AF and handled TS shit at a AF nuclear base. work for lockheed after or something

Interested in going to selection. Didn't fall for the 18x meme. Currently training up for it.

If you go intel I hope you never smoked weed, or did anything bad in your entire life, and you better purge your entire internet history and format your hard drives. Gotta get Top Secret with Polygraph plus interviews, and references. They also ask your references for references and cross-analyze the statements all three parties make.

Eh I was a 99/148 guy who went Infantry. Almost everyone who goes Infantry is kind of quirky. Piloting power point isn't for everyone. Plus most classified shit is boring.

joining the syrian or russian army

never heard of a gt that high before. Had one guy at OSUT who had 136 I think

My buddy was arrested for assaulting a dude while on pcp and still got his TS. Does shit with satellites in Germany now. You don't have to be an angel.

this was me shitposting gomminism

>100976745
I also shit post nazism
Kek, I am probably on communist control list as well as nazi control list.
>tfw no 7 proxies

What's your ST?

You make it sound worse than it actually is

r8 my commie rp pls.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8

no clue.

Smart anons here

Enlisted USMC, leave for boot July 10.
03xx.

What am I in for lads?

There were actually two other dudes with a 140+ GT score in my squad at my first unit. One guy quit his job mining blue stone in PA and the other joined so he could quit robbing meth houses in Michigan. Infantry is weird.

none

>yfw I can't have fun and rp
youtube.com/watch?v=ABCtU6NB_xs

>mfw I'm a sperg so all my references are dead ends for any other references

peacetime corps.

Your gonna be really pissed as fuck when your tightening your rack and mopping floors every hour.

It doesn't get any better once you hit the fleet either.

Your now a professional janitor. Make use of it by taking college classes.

>redpilled
>fighting rich mens' wars against people who never hurt americans
>must turn guns on your countrymen if ordered, or be executed yourself
Yep, real redpilled, OP.

Oy vey! but trump promised we're going to deal with isis that means us usmc infantry goyim go in first what the fuck. i've got literally no fucking plan past 30 besides being a cop I'm hoping I die in combat

>JUST

>If you go intel I hope you never smoked weed

some intel guys were smoking weed during tours

a billion years ago anyway

What options are there for a physicist in the army?
I kinda realized I am not really one for being a professor.

Army? Jack shit as far as I know. Navy? Hope you like subs.

You won't die. They fight like shit over there. You'll just develop a shitty attitude and pack a day smoking habit.

>tfw will be conscripted and die for this fish looking motherfucker anyway

Depends on the level of your degree.

I'm 30, user.

I never agreed with the Iraq or A-stan wars, but I always regret not joining.

I said army on reflex, I meant on the military. Not sure how I'd handle the long periods away.

Just a pleb bachelor's for the time being.

They yell at you though. Only reason I don't join.

Probably just toss you in with the rest of the officer corp and your station gets chosen later. Officer life is pretty boring for the most part.

Navy and National Guard are pussified libcucks. I have a friend in the NG and he's a pure libcuck. My girlfriend's older brother is in the Navy and he's an even bigger libcuck.
Marines are by far the most redpilled while the Army is sorta in the middle.

kek

Aussie here, wondering the kind of experience you had as a combat medic?
It was one of the suggested positions for me in the ADF survey

Air force.

All the redpill of the marines and none of the idiocy. Seriously, Marines are just as dumb as the army just with more testosterone.

By default if you're in the airforce you've at least already graduated college. This significantly thins the herd. You won't necessarily be a pilot but having access to the eye in the sky is the most redpilled of all.

What if you don't want to be a pilot after coming out of the AF though? Wasted skill?

Very few members of the AF are actual pilots.

anarchist militia

What else is there of any interest in the Air Force than being a pilot?

I want to join intel,
but I failed the captcha on this post first try.
Also I spent the last few years smoking weed and being a cuck.
Will they recruit me?

SERE Instructor
SOWT
CCT
PJ

i sure hope you like lancing boils and treating dumb niggers injuring themselves trying to get out of service.

Ever heard of a drone strike?

There's a lot of people involved in that.

Also we always think of jet fighter pilots when we think air force. You might be flying a cargo carrier the whole time, if you even make it.

Still, never met a pussy libcuck coming out of the airforce.

Don't know. I've got a buddy that does logistics at a warehouse for them. They're a big organization with a lot of shit to do.

Captcha is a huge red flag

Enjoy your DQ

Intelligence, anything else means you're a low ranking, disposable, low salary, cucked slave pawn until you get higher ranked.

Just don't be a heat cat.

Do intelligence departments travel? What are the everyday job of one?

You will travel as much, or as little, as the unit you are assigned to travels. In short, yes. In terms of your average day, it really depends on how high ranking you are; however most likely you will be under some of the most tightly secured in the military. It feels really fucking cool if you are a prideful person because you feel like important snowflake you see yourself as.

arvets.org/connect-with-a-vet/life-in-military-intelligence/

Is coming out of ROTC or OCS and getting into Intelligence an easy possibility (if test scores are good)?

I wanted to become a Ranger or Green Beret if I could pass. Was gonna try to get into West Point. I'm quite fit and highly intelligent, and have a natural instinct to serve. Sadly after a crisis of conscious I decided I don't want to be sent into a shithole like Syria to die for Israel, so I might join reserves after university in case serious shit goes down but yeah. Quite unfortunate

Highly depends. As a medic, you can end up as a line medic, ambulance driver, or work in a clinic/hospital. I was a line medic in an armored unit. Meaning I was attached to a platoon of Bradley crewmembers. As a line medic, when you take a casualty, it's your buddy. Not some random person. It can be pretty traumatizing if they die. Be prepared for that. I hit the bottle pretty hard after getting back, but I evened out. As for day to day shit, you do the same thing as your platoon. For me, vehicle maintanance and training.

It was incredibly rewarding, but realize the job never ends. When you get back from patrol and finally get some down time, that's when everyone comes to you with their issues. I loved it, but I naturally like helping people and part of why I became a medic. If you're interested in joining your nation's military, go for it. Realize that you could end up in a clinic and not on the line. Also, that you could end up pretty traumatized. I'd do it again if I had to.

Which is the best branch to join in order to undermine the Jew? I'm pretty fucking smart and redpilled and am willing to do my part to be a sleeper agent and take dwon ZOG from within!

Ranks and pay are all the same bro. I don't know where this military intelligence being superior meme is coming from. Most of their job seems boring as fuck.

You clearly haven't thought this through. Rangers and Green Berets get deployed to shitholes like Syria even during times of legit warfare. The entire time we've been fucking around in the middle east there have been teams in Malaysia.

Defense Contractor.

I get to design killing machines with California liberals' income tax dollars

From what I've read Green Berets have a major role in training our proxy allies on the ground

Any aussie bros know what the navy is like?
Live down the road from the cerberus base and lookin to get fit enough to join

Are you fucking stupid?

>
I sent off my application to the reserves yesterday.

>get paid shit $ to be abused and then sent off to die for jewish bankers...you must be retarded.

OCS

Going helicopter crew chief is pretty fucking dope. You gotta be smart and learn lots of about aviation/mechanical plus you gotta be able to shoot guns from helicopters and fix shit. There is a lot to it. Also it's a good way to lead up to going warrant officer school to become a pilot.

>Pic related

>everyone in the military dies

I want to go to the military, just for the experience and for my country, but after getting my masters (I'm getting a full ride). What positions do you guys recommend?

What degree do you have? What interests you?

23 year old, only ever worked low end jobs. I'm fairly intelligent but have trouble focusing and feel the military with it's strict discipline would be good for me.

Any advice?

Dont wait your time. Just go make hella money faggot.

Ossifer

Should've went Tracks

you are forced to do gay shit by closet faggots, or get kicked out

I'm getting a BA in CS+English and Masters in English. It's a shit subject, but it's what I'm good at.

I'm mainly interested in leadership positions or anything relating to high-tech, and I don't think it's necessarily "a waste of time."

Go Airforce.

I'm not an expert on officer stuff, but I know they primarily want people with technical degrees like engineering. It doesn't make you a non-qual, but you'll have some stiff competition getting into Officer Candidate School. If you like high-tech, I'd say go either Navy or Air Force. I'm waiting to go to boot camp for Navy, so I'm gonna say you should go Navy. I bet you'd qualify as a Surface Warfare Officer or an officer for Seabees. If it truly is something you're interested in, check out airwarriors.com (it's mostly aviation but they have general officer stuff as well) and
>inb4 ((plebbit))
reddit's military boards.
What sort of subjects interest you?

FUCK no, don't join that bullshit.

Not until they get bitches out of combat units, make the faggots get back in the closet, and kick the fucking trannies out.

A military is NOT supposed to be ran like a liberal arts college campus, and that's exactly how it's run today.

Stay the fuck out.

Is the French Foreign Legion a meme?
I'm about to start getting my PhD, but I'm tired of it all.

Don't want to join the U.S. military because I' e heard it's shit. Is the Foreign Legion a real choice?

>Is the Foreign Legion a real choice?
No.

The FFL is an underfunded, undertrained organization of retards that have to use the strictest discipline possible to keep their shitheads in line. They get used by France like bitches, and only a moron would enlist with them.

Really depends on what field you want to go into, every branch has a good field where you are dealing with multi-billion dollar equipment and working with people who have high intelligence and agree with a majority of the views seen on here

t. submariner

Also if you decide to enlist, make sure you attain waivers for every little fuck up you have done in your life all the way back from high school ( weed, jail, tickets, parking tickets, tats, etc.) don't believe the shit recruiters, most of the time they're looking after themselves.
Other than that, the military is BIG on integrity, dont fuck yourself or your buddies

Unless you work for the Navy on a warship, you will get very little travel

>the military is BIG on integrity,

When it serves their purpose, and that could change at the drop of the hat, the way it did when Nigbama got elected and purged those opposed to his SJW leadership takeover.

FUCK the military.

Back in high school the plan was to join the ffl. My dad is half french and had been in it until they kicked him out because he had french citizenship by being born in france to a french mother. Then sep 11 happened and i went us army instead. Airborne cav scout