What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

she means she wants to be deported to the bottom of the atlantic.

But the Muslim boys parents would just kill them both for being fags. Why would she want that?

obviously just some shota pedo fantasy projection

Who is this?

She's a fucking fujo.

((()))
These people are evil

>she

Evil Jewish cunt.

What a sicko

>this is stephanie
>she likes champagne, long walks on the beach, and interracial gay shota

not even a good fujo, everyone knows you don't put ugly shitskins into your pairing

she's going to brainwash her son to be gay to get back at trump.

A fucking Mudslime immigrant couldn't afford the school that Barron is attending.

Daddy will teach him about the superiority of slav girls.

Did she just assume his sexuality?!?! How dare she.

That's an impossible situation. You cannot be gay and muslim at the same time.

Absolutely disgusting

Someone should dox this bitch and teach her a good lesson for having these sick fantasies.

>believing that children are sexual beings
Someone should report her for being a paedophile.

comet pizza delivery

Not true. Plenty of gays germans.

She meant that she agrees with this sick fuck here.

isn't he 8?

Barron is too focused on the cyber for love, like Tesla.

>Implying there would be migrants at a prep school for billionaires!

I doubt an immigrant from a Muslim country could afford the tuition.

Fucking fujoshi.

this is pretty funny

you gotta hand it to this lady, you lads are wew levels of triggered

Add another one to the pizza gate rope list boys

As long as he was legal, Trump would literally have no problem with this.

>Liberals only project and corrupt sometimes they do both at the same time

>considering what women say
>being this stupid

Who cares...

>

^
guy fawkes please dox the cunt

Why the fuck do all these people think Trump hates gays?

What a degenerate jewesse

I'll bet she's been flipping the bean to that fantasy every night since the election.

God damn it, this isn't supposed to be a YRYL thread but I just lost

>slave morality
this is liberalism at its core. They hate their own weakness and want to see the strong taken down.

did that dude piss his pants?

Wow Stephanie Frosch. Frosch=Frog what kind of lastname is that.

>Wtf why aren't white men voting democrat anymore?????

Children are sexual beings, they just have to discover it themselves. Adults taking advantage of their curiosities is bad, but children diddle each other all the time. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine", etc.

However I do think we sexualize children way too much nowadays. We don't let kids be kids and explore their curiosities on their own anymore. Now we gotta start teaching them about anal sex in gradeschool for some reason.

The fuck's wrong with these people

Fake Facebook news.

It's the shadows
Clever on his part to put the ugliest ones in the middle

how fucking delusional is the left?

Because they think the mainstream media tells the truth.

why are kikes such disgusting pedophiles?

have you never seen a shadow before?

they all look retarded

you don't talk about the 10 year old son of the president like that to make a political point. Fucking valley tranny

She likes CP

>muslim immigrant
>prep school

>Children are sexual beings

Barron. Spell his fucking name right if you're going to write pedophilic homosexual fan fiction of our future presidents fucking child.

Sick fucker.

Lol what? This woman must be extremely stupid. Yes maybe the typical white nu-male cuck that she has exclusively encountered in her liberal friend circles would be uncomfortable. I doubt those big as fuck aryan brother hood meat heads are scared of some black people.

HE'S FUCKING 10 WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.

No the waist is a few inches too big so the front of his pants are kind of folding forward and creating a shadow on the front of his pants. Or he peed his pants.

>prep school
>prep
oy vey

that's not pee, but can you blame him?

being around 20 fit young women every day will do this to any straight man

>This is why I'm never going to feel bad about finding campus rape jokes always funny.

>They are always beautiful and hilarious and sexy to me.

>Always.

>Because the thing is, they are always in context.

>College is perhaps the only setting on Earth where a heterosexual white female is actually given an advantage because of muh wage gap and muh glass ceiling.

>And that, my friends, is social justice.

Well, perhaps not in the way you meant it, no.

Like I said, it's normal for kids to do that with each other.

>trump fully embraces his gay son who's in an interracial relationship
>liberal media can no longer shout racism

It's funny that liberals are designing fantasies in which trump will still BTFO. Dude can't stop winning.

>leftist
>pedo
In other news, *insert commonly-known fact*

>Frosch
We've memed too hard.

they are ugly people full of hate with false sense of education superiority who try and make world amtch thier delusions

its kinda funny
just lower gov spending and regulations and every lefty can be safely ignored

If OP's wish came true, would Barron be a top or a bottom do you think?

It's not (((normal))). It's a direct side-effect of the media directly targeting children with sexual messages in an attempt to (((normalise)) such behaviour. It's why so many children think they are homosexuals or transfaggots.

hate to say it, but there's some damn mutants on that team. Its a shame the only pretty one is the poo in the loo

Someone post this as a reply. Please?

>is happy for prison rap

but what about when non-whites get raped?

>immigrant Muslim
>prep school for the rich

Pick one and only one you dumb cunt.

He's already a closet trap. I'm sure he'll be trolling for the D on Sup Forums soon enough.

hey hey, nothing wrong with 2d brown desu senpai.

If you left your parents basement for once in your life you would know what the fucking sun is.

Another stupid bitch. Tell her to move to a State of Shariah law. After she gets raped numerous times they can stone her to death legally. I could careless, another worthless whore gone.

If they weren't scared of the black guys there wouldn't be an Aryan Brotherhood ;)

It's ok to be scared user. Anyone in a dangerous environment who isn't at least a little scared is stupid.

Who cares what women think?
Seriously , why do normies listen to women?
>inb4 Muh pussy
Not an argument

Why do women love to weaponise sex?

I dunno man, I did it as a kid and I wasn't told by anyone to do it. In fact I was reprimanded for doing so. And one of my favorite things to do even before I hit puberty was play with my penis. I've heard a lot of other people with similar experiences too.

I agree that there does seem to be a campaign to target children with this sort of sexual stuff, encouraging them to do so.

>liberal women shota fantasies

>it's okay to laugh at male rape because it's white men
>also complain that prisons are overwhelmingly black men
???

Are children not allowed to fall in love? Why do closeted polfags assume gay == sloppy aids ridden butt sex?

What a weirdo

Yeah no cunt, some just are.
>I found a 'where did I come from book as a kid' (the one with those wtf lol images)
>Brought it to school
>It did the rounds in class through the 'reading cave' in the library
>we all experimented with what we read in the computer hall at morning tea and the cubby we made from all the new piles of turf on the back areas of the school.

Midway through year 1 none of us were virgins, year 2 we were doing more experimental shit, this continued under grade 4 when we had religion crammed down our throats. Fucked our mentslity up with the 'Oh gawd what have we done' guilt until high school when edginess started to creep in and kickstart critical thinking again.

Why is she thinking so much about a 10 yr old boy having a gay relationship with another young boy? pedo detected

Because they themselves have unhealthy attitudes to sexual intercourse and relationships. Most of Sup Forums can't even get past their own Oedipus complex.

/thread holy shit I'm keking

please don't do this

Well shit.

fpbp

I'm more confused than anything

thicc?

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

This leaf has a point.

But white men always feel this way when they are alone with blacks?

She fantasizes about little boys having gay sex

I don't agree just because his flag