Western Crusaders bomb and pillage Muslim countries for decades and prop up dictators and terrorist groups in the region

>Western Crusaders bomb and pillage Muslim countries for decades and prop up dictators and terrorist groups in the region
>Kill millions of men, women and children
>Get surprised when Muslims don't like them and when they fight back

Reminder that the Muslims are the real victims; all terrorist attacks are simply a reaction to Western barbarity and imperialism.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/21/migrants-burn-hall-candy-fasting-hours/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever since Islams inception they have been trying to conquer Europe, they held spain for quite a few century's and were only turned back when a Frank pushed them out, they still hold byzantium to this day, they practice and still practice to this day slavery amongst all who are unfortunate to live near them, their's is an ideology of subjugation death and slavery. Then they have the nerve to pretend they are victims.

That's because back then Islam was an empire. Empires always seek to expand and conquer new territory. Islamic empire was not new in this respect. The Romans, the Greeks, the Byzantines, etc. all have done the same and worse.

Modern day terrorism occurs precisely because of our foreign policy.

If Westerners were subjugated to the same level of violence and barbarity that we have subjugated the Muslim nations to we would also retaliate to the best that we can. Crippling sactions, drone strikes, executions of civilians, etc. all these add fuel to the fire.

Also let's not forget that it's the West who funds and props up these terrorist groups. We funded Al-Qaeda to fight the Soviets, we funded the Syrian rebels to fight Assad and Iran, and we are allies with two of the biggest exporters of Wahabist idealogy in the world: Qatar and Saudi Arabia. We are literally spreading this shit. And we know it. And then we turn around and blame the victims.

Confirmed.

But we don't want them to like us. We just want them to die.

>Crusades begin after more than 400 years of Muslims pillaging and conquering Christian land
Really makes you think.

If that's the case why are other Muslims the most likely victims of terrorist attacks?

So if it was different back then, why are you comparing it with today you fucking fallacious mudslime?

And no I'm not surprised you don't like me or that you fight back. I do expect people to dislike me and fight back when I want them dead.

reminder muslims started this war. No excuses, no innocents, no survivors.

muslims slaughter each other for having slightly different beliefs, they'd kill us all if given the chance.

>The Romans, the Greeks, the Byzantines, etc. all have done the same and worse.
Oh boy, a wide-sweeping, generalized statement you give as fact without backing it up with any specifics. Guess I'll take it on face value alone.

>Blah blah blah foreign policy, funding of terrorist groups
That just means the Islamic people are unable to come together to combat the incursions of foreign powers as a single people. If the West wasn't bothering with the middle east, and we likely will lose interest soon as more and more western nations are becoming energy independent, Shias and Sunnis would still be killing each other over where Muhammad meant to put the commas in the Quran.

> more and more western nations are becoming energy independent

This is a huge point.

What do they have against Iceland, Denmark, and Finland? And what appears to be India?

>THE WEST KILLING AND CONQUERING MUSLIMS IS WRONG
>B-but it's okay when muslims do it
Noice shitposting

Not enough candy and nutella at the refugee camps.
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/21/migrants-burn-hall-candy-fasting-hours/

>that's because
>anything to excuse my pet browns

You weak faggot, what are you doing here.

In agree, we should no longer prop up dictators. Let's sanction Saudi Arabia and UAE to death, 99% of Muslim terrorism will disappear immediately.

We don't need to have done something to them. It's all written in that piece of shit book and their culture in general. They are a swarm, they want to take on the entire world by force and convert it. The Byzantium itself did NOTHING to provoke the mudslime hordes, they just came like zerg to destroy Europe and they will never stop trying to do so.

Anyone who denies is it either naive, brainwashed, or just completely ignorant of history.

>selling all your shit to go live with your enemy

Sure.

WTF are you talking about? Muslims have been trying to conquer Europe for over thousand years.

Throwing gays off of buildings is barbaric Quranshit not response to west. Fuck off op you faggot.

One day OP there will be nobody to hide behind,
It mite be coming sooner then you think

shadilay, britbro

You have never lived with the muslim refugees have you OP?

Throwing gays off buildings is only a problem if you're gay, in which case you should probably stop fucking other men and getting caught, you flamboyant faggot.

>boohoo i can't fuck a man in the street in front of all these children and families without getting the death penalty!!!!! woe is me!!

Throwing gays off of a building is funny though, how can u not like Muslims