What do you think would have happen if the election was between these two?

what do you think would have happen if the election was between these two?

Jeb would've won still. He wouldn't have gotten the blue wall in the Midwest but he would've squeeze by with 270 delegate.

it's hard to imagine. yeb! would lose. yeb! had absolutely no chance of getting the nomination though. the fact that the elites thought he had a chance proves the people running this country are incompetent fuck faces and need to be purged. there's so much old money in the usa that's passed down to retarded kids who have no business shaping us policy

Jeb would have pissed his pants on stage and then go cuddle with his teddy bear sucking on his thumb

He's a laughing stock

Hill dog landslide, no question

please clap

bush v clinton

America is not an aristocracy. Time to take the fight to the streets, they're everything wrong with the establishment.

There is no way YEB% would have won.

Hillary has a vagina, and without Trump in the picture nobody would have exposed Hillary the way she was.

Very easy win for Hilldawg

Cilnton by a narrow margin.

Civil war.

It would have been Hillary shit flinging about G.W Bush and Bush attempting a few times to shitfling at Bill but then getting sad and giving up.

According to Steve Schale, The 2008 Florida Campaign manager for Obama, as of a politial meeting in which he spoke this afternoon, he said that any of the legitamate "Republican" Canidates, and he named Jeb and Rubio, would have beaten Hillary easily. Our meeting today wa how Trump won the I4 Corridor and took Florida AMA

He also said that a "Traditional" or respectable "Republican would have easily beaten Hillary

It would've been the boring and repetitive equivalent of something like this

according to literally who? the only person that could have won was trump. rubio was a fucking robot who just copied everything trump said when they found out it was working. how many delegates did yeb! even get? delusional cuckservatives, man

They would have never come close in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania. Maybe they squeak by with NH and win with 270 and maybe they don't lose the popular vote because nothing to drive the lefties in California out to vote, but bush was never going to swoon blue collar manufacturers like trump did.

Who cares? Same shit

blease glap :DDDDDDDDD

>yet another neocon
>yet another Bush

He would have lost. Trump won because he could energize his supporters in the swing states. Jeb is too low energy to get anyone excited.

I lmao every time Democrat strategists tell Republicans what they need to do to win, as if they are trying to help us and not lead us astray. Then idiots like u buy it

>the "a moderate conservative is what you goyim need" meme

No thanks. I'll stick with the guy who actually fucking won when McBush and Mittens fucking blew it.

This would have happened later.

Also, I miss Jeb! memes.

Based on what assumption?

Would Jeb have pushed Hillary about emails?
>no
Would Jeb have tapped the white working class discontent?
>hell no
Would Jeb have spearheaded a rally movement to actually get people out voting with enthusiasm
>is this a joke?

Romney 2.0

The only victor would have been Gary Johnson, who could have actually been a Perot-lite spoiler rather than a tiny nuisance.

I think we would of known what would've happend.

>any of the legitamate "Republican" Canidates, and he named Jeb and Rubio, would have beaten Hillary easily

Delusion. Hes been sampling from his stash instead of distributing to the plebs, if he really thinks that.

hill landslide
you burgers should thank god everyday for donald trump

According to Schale, and you can look him up, all in he thought that Hillary was in the bag for Florida....He was discussing the I4 Corridor, and also the Rust Belt.. When the numbers started coming in, the kettle pot started tipping...

It really doesn't matter. The last several elections have only been won by slim margins. It's the swing voters that win elections. Those that vote along party lines are divided roughly in half. What made this election different was that Trump was able to stir up enough of the swing voters and get them to go his way, no matter what lunacy he spewed. Fox Noise took care of the hard line GOP voters.
Now he's appointing fellow mental patients to help him run the asylum. We're going to get screwed a lot harder than if Jeb! had won.

He literally said this was the Election from the bottom... And he said when the elections go from the bottom (I.E. Uneducated Voters) The Democrats are screwed

He said that Democrats rely on dynamic individuals like Obama to Push an actual agenda, which Trump effectively did, with MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, while Hillary tried to maintain the status quo

I am a TRUMP Supporter... Just Live in the Capital.... Just relaying Info

Jeb would win for the same reason Trump did.

>Hillary is a mess.

I don't disagree with you... I think Jeb was Doomed form the start

It would have been the most boring election since Bush vs.Dukakis, record low voter turnout, results close but slight advantage to Jeb because of Democrat fatigue, congress complete tossup. Either way cue four more years of nothing getting done as a result of filibusters.

But I thought Jeb is a mess?

Jeb couldn't have done better than Trump, but it's hard to say whether he would've won. He wouldn't have attacked Hillary in the way that was necessary for big gains, but the media elites, not having to fear Trump, may have hit her a lot harder on her corruption.

The tale of 2016. Leftists started believing their own bullshit.

Jeb would have won. He'd take Florida for sure, being the governor of the place. Americans love to laugh, and I have to admit, as much as I hated W. Bush's presidency, it was hilarious. Jeb making the guacabowl shows that he has a sense of humor.

Yeb would have won with a smaller margin. He wouldn't have taken Michigan or Wisconson but he would have gotten the cuckservatives in Colorado.