Why do SJWs and femnazis revere this show...

Why do SJWs and femnazis revere this show? Has anyone else seen their mental gymnastics on how none of the children in the show are cisgendered?

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtbobsburgersheadcanons.tumblr.com/post/128278016158/none-of-the-belcher-kids-are-cis-tina-is-a-trans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They do that with everything they like

Idk I'm pretty conservative and I think this shows hilarious.

bobs burgers is pretty funny

why do you care so much about whatever bullshit SJW are going on about?

they are always like that.

>this show is hilarious
>youre going to love it
There was a talking toilet and the humor was dry but my friend cracked up at every joke. Guess it's just not for me.

I want Louise on my dick.

I dunno, I am conservative and thought it was mediocre, I'll watch it if I am bored as hell though.

it reminds me of a real family
anyone agree?

this show is for literal retard tier redditlectuals

I don't care at all, it's a pretty good show, I just think it's weird that the left loves it so much, everything would fall apart without the straight white male main character in charge

Bb may be the worst cartoon i have ever seen

It is pathetic shit

They resonate with the female characters with male voices. Aka utter freaks.

>not liking the talking toilet episode
Try the taffy factory episode. It's great and Louise centric.

its a /comfy/ but shitty show

Haha xD the daughter is a crazy sociopath which is hilarious because she's just a kid hahaha so wacky!!

Death to all humans hahaha isn't she the best????

If only Kristen Schaal was as cute as her voice.

Bob's Burger's is garbage and they need to focus on churning out more Archer seasons.

last season of archer was mediocre af compared to vice though

I occasionally watch this and I have never once thought of a cartoon child's gender or sexual preference. Maybe you're the weirdo.

Kristen (((Schaal)))

I like this show but maybe they like it because Linda's voice is manly?
Or more than likely they see themselves in Tina's character which is just autism and horrible social skills mixed with problem glasses. Its like a cult how the worship Tina.

thats on of my fav ones

>Archer

this

archer last 8/10 season was season 4, some even debate it was season 3

tina is so one-dimensional it fucking hurts, the only interesting character is louise and thats because she actually emotes

It is as if the writers of this show are retarded

your pleb is showing. Vice was the worst season.

replying to my own post. test.

You really dig that 'harpy' like voice?

Oy vey goyim!

She is a 10/10 beauty!

>One kid is a rebellious girl seeking to be different solely for the sake of it
>One is oblivious to reading other people, and makes no attempt to try
>One is socially awkward and ugly, and equally selfish
>One is constantly trying to drag her family into her daily fantasies in hopes of making her mundane life seem not-so-mundane
>One finds the status quo comfortable and less-stressful and tries to maintain it despite living with the other four

Its not a comedy trying to push a social agenda, its a comedy and our ugly, petty selves.

I watch it. I laugh. Don't care about whatever someone else tries to portray it as for their own agenda. Funny is funny. People that look for a deeper meaning in things to assure themselves of their path are the most likely to be ok with taking away others beliefs by force.

SJWs are lazy. If this TV show was completely different they would be as devoted because of the time slot.

Vice was the worst fucking season

>Hey you know that show about secret agents doing secret agent shit that you like - well we're getting rid of all the secret agent stuff

Yeah, a million unfunny jokes about how cocaine is a thing that exists. Hilarious

>conservashits

and the following one was even worse

>dude PI stereotypes and way too much character development

Archer has been shit ever since the underwater two parter with the little shits from bobs burgers

She looks like Gene Wilder in drag

>none of the children in the show are cisgendered

The fuck are you talking about?

Gene is the only one you could possibly make a case for, and he's retarded.
Louise is a tomboy, but she's also fucking prepubescent.
Tina is frumpy, but absolutely considers herself a girl/woman.

I'm not sure you've even watched the show.

>you will never watch early 90s simpsons for the very first time again

lgbtbobsburgersheadcanons.tumblr.com/post/128278016158/none-of-the-belcher-kids-are-cis-tina-is-a-trans

This show is great and a great example of a loving, normal family on television.

>those fucking teeth
Is she a can opener?

I miss Drawn Together

Well golly gee. If "LGBT Bob's Burgers Headcanons dot tumblr dot com" says it's so, that's as good as straight from the producer's mouth.

I actually like the show, but the music is so terrible and they focus on it so much

I'm not saying that's how the show is supposed to be portrayed as you autist

how is Tina selfish?

I would argue it was the pirate king 3 episode mini season which was between seasons 3 and 4. 4 was not that great overall.

i want to fuck the schaal and have always wanted to. no regrets

I miss Adam Carolla being allowed to be on TV. He pissed off too many (((people))).

>the golden age when Carolla had 3 shows on at once

Even jimmy kimmel has turned his back on him after his kike GF sarah silverman bitched too much about him.

I apologize. I completely misread the OP.

kinda sounds like my family

>bob is the only sane man
>the rest of them are ceaseless retards
>like leftists
I identified with bob in this show when it started. His family was just so awful but it's gotten better in the recent seasons.

do people really find it funny when women are voiced by men?

I want logan on my dick

Idk how she hasnt offed herself for that voice, goddamn.
Imagine fucking that, it would be like killing a hamster and your boner.

pirate king saga sucked but the episode with that guy who was gay for archer was pretty good,

/thread

They are retards obsessed with indentity labels. They cannot think.

>you will never fix Schaal's car then have her invite you to take a shower and shehas to use the toilet for an emergency but she opens the shower curtains and jumps in with you fully clothed and you slowly slide her jean skirt down and your benis looks like pic related

>Archer
Opinion put in the trash bucket there to stay

>haha XD DANGER ZONE LOL MOM

>archer and Brock Sampson shenanigans sucked

Jesus, talk about wrong opinions.

Leftists probably dont even know.
The real horror is when tina's VA actually sounds like that in real life and its not 'acting'

>>One kid is a rebellious girl seeking to be different solely for the sake of it
louise
>>One is oblivious to reading other people, and makes no attempt to try
the mom?
>>One is socially awkward and ugly, and equally selfish
tina
>>One is constantly trying to drag her family into her daily fantasies in hopes of making her mundane life seem not-so-mundane
this one can also be the mom
>>One finds the status quo comfortable and less-stressful and tries to maintain it despite living with the other four
bob

did i get this right

I wish Adult Swim would stop showing Bob's Burgers. I just wanna watch Seth's shows + the semi-redpilled and generally retarded shit that is made by Adult Swim themselves

simpsons really is the best animated show in it's prime, hell its one of the best sitcoms of all time animated or not

I have a good bout of depression every time I realize how shit the show has gotten this past decade. Occasionally there's still an episode that makes you laugh or feel connected but there's just too many fucking Lisa episodes about how difficult it is to be a girl.

Tbh tina isnt ugly, she's not a meg.
Most of the guys she meets are popular and consider her attractive so..

Id fuck tina

that was the only redeeming thing about it, they repeated the same continuing gags and jokes throughout through

family guy should've ended like 10 years ago how do you still watch it

Ironically.

Fuckin this so much

Adam Corolla is the true and rightful king of late night

but you're still supporting that smug fuck's pockets by watching his hack tv show that's a clear rip off of the simpsons