The government should institute forced sterilization

>oh but that's very dangerous. The government shouldn't be given the power to chose who can and can't reproduce. I mean, what if they chose you?

good?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480562406639.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this semen demon?

Yeah I'd volunteer desu.

>government

You first.

PAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP

>implying pretty much any first-world government wouldn't have mandatory race-mixing quotas and ban any criteria that are correlated with race (e.g. IQ)

Fix the government before you give it more power.

no western country should force sterilization on it's citizens. Second and third world countries on the other hand.......

Just offer $5000 to sterilize women and $1000 to sterilize men who are already on welfare.

>Jews in power forcefully sterilize the remaining white people inhabiting the planet

Gee, goyim, thanks for the free idea!

Doesn't that mean you get sterilized?

Sterlization is wrong, but incentivising isn't. Instead of going to brute force approach, have the government stop offering tax breaks on all children, and only offer tax breaks on ethnicities you want. Those that continue to breed that you do not want will be plagued with poverty and those that you do want will have nothing to lose from breeding. It is a win-win.

this

I wouldn't say that forced sterilization is all bad...

but do really want GOVERNMENT to be doing that shit? They'd fuck it up so hard.

>putting the government in charge of anything directly
>not leaving it to the free market to create...
>contraceptives and abortifacients to neuter stacy
>anime, sex robots, sex toys to neuter omegas
>promote degenerates to sterilize themselves
>genetic engineering and artificial insemination as an incentive to create better people

Then you give the government some power for reasonable regulation. The problem is that "reasonable" is not the norm for gov reg.

>and only offer tax breaks on ethnicity you want
and what ethnicity do (((They))) want breeding in our country, user?

All shit skins should be sterilized inorder to be allowed to live in our countries.

What is that pose called?

They already did this to Africans in Isreal you know. They are way ahead of you.

Jews learned a lot from their time with Nazis.

You mean should we bring it back? Because it used to be a thing here. In the 30s/40s. Where do you think the nazis got the idea? California. Which is ironic.

Soon to be mating pressed?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

This, the government would sterilize white males.

That would be wildly unpopular and unconstitutional. A more palatable and effective way to do the same thing would be to offer a monetary incentive for sterilization for undesirable people.

Offer $5000 to anyone who accepts the procedure.

It would do wonders for our society.

>"We decided to increase the amount of sterilization in the indigenous white caucasoid/europid group of people to support our politic of tolerance. There is no place in our modern society for hate based on archaic genetic factors."

This

>OP implying the kikes in Washington wouldn't just castrate all white people

Holy shit dude...

*BRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFPFFTFTFTFFFTTTTPPRRRFFFFFFFFFF*

The government should provide free abortions and vasectomies, and make them especially easily accessed by the people with the filthiest genes. Right now the problem is that educated, intelligent, qualified people usually take longer to have children, have fewer children, and can be counted on to use effective birth control methods while fucking retards from Welfareville get pregnant as teens, or knock up three different baby mamas that they all abandon.

For the record, we do have forced sterilization on the record.

We just do not have it on the books for ethnicity.

We may have it on the books for some genetic disorders and CERTAINLY have it for genetic physical orders.

Though I think the one time a judge ordered this in recent memory ignited a fairly big shitstorm and I don't think the sentence was served. I do not remember though.

Correction
>genetic MENTAL disorders

Mistake worth corrected.

>Oh no, where did all our tax dollars go?!

10/10 would let her fart on my face

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480562406639.webm

Sterilizations of people with no children in exchange for lifetime welfare equivalent to 75% of the Federal minimum wage

>hillary-equivalent eventually gets in
>"All white males are to be sterilized. White women will be the only breeders of that race"

Still a good idea, bubby?

Some states already have a sterilization program on the books. It goes back to the eugenics movement and took place at mental asylums. Today chronic sex-offenders, or people with a long history of violence may be subjected to sterilization depending on the law of that state. California has or had a programs aimed at females with a history of severe addiction and pregnancy count.