Is there a word for when people use vernacular from a certain culture in order to sort of "signal" that they belong to...

Is there a word for when people use vernacular from a certain culture in order to sort of "signal" that they belong to or agree with them?

I noticed a lot of fat white female sjw's from around the world use "y'all" as a sort of subtle nod in order to garner sympathy from other fat white female sjw's.

I'm sure theres a word for this shit just curious xD ty

parasitic charlatans

answer should be 0 from a quick glance.
Although it goes through division by 0 if I see correctly so undefined maybe?

"Virtue signalling"

solving for ? or solving for hotdog?

good answer

hotdog?
it equals burger
shit son, into math sometime

solve this problem

Is that virtue signalling though? It's definitely some kind of signalling, but it's a little different and more subtle than virtue signalling.

i'd solve it by removing the pineapple you heathen

Eberybody

The answer is 5((sinx)/x integrated from 0 to inf.)

pls confirm

I'm an engineer, not a mathematician

Amirite guys

I feel like a nerd being able to solve that.

/sci/ here
answer = 5(PI)/2 or ~7.854

>not planning in (X no.) subway sandwiches

was I right my nig

You're not really good at math are you?

Yes sir :3

Its mimicry. Im exceedingly good at talking to ghetto black people because I was raised around them. But its entirely to fit in, Im actually a well spoken white guy amongst my own kind. Its a definite nod, to show a "respect" to the culture. I learned it out of necessity as to not get vicked.

OP The word is called "shibboleth."

>A shibboleth (/ˈʃJbəˌlɛθ, -əlᵻθ/[1][2]) (About this sound listen (help·info)) is a word or custom whose variations in pronunciation or style are used to differentiate members of ingroups from those of outgroups, with each receiving value judgments of superior or inferior.

I plan in the form of how long it would it take me to plug it into wolfram alpha

leave the pineapple on take the olives off 2bh

Fuck them for appropriating y'all.

5pi/2

whats the answer then faggot

Hotdog doesnt actually have a value it's just a variable used for integration.

HIGH SCHOOLERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

arigatou

ayeeeeee i was right

soda is 10
burger is 5
beer is 2

integral from 0 to inf of (10 sin(hotdog) / (2*hotdog) ) dhotdog = integral from 0 to inf of 5sinc(hotdog) dhotdog = 5pi/2

The answer is 5pie/2

I really like the way the problem reads.
"integral from ((hambuger plus hamburger minus beer) to (infinity)) of beer sin hotdog over mugs hotdog d-hotdog.

The answer is 7.85398
lrn to math faggots