>been his friend for a long time
>video evidence of him smoking weed
>my whiteness is telling me to report him
>my inner self is telling me not to because he's a friend

literally what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Treat others the way you wish to be treated. That's the answer to most questions like that.

Report that shit pham

The country>your feelings

Everyone on here is going to tell you to report him. A true white man makes his own moral decisions

blackmail

Convince him to stop being a degenerate. It's the middle ground.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask who you can report to ICE for your country.
But seriously, are they mestizos?

You know what to do user. Drain the swamp.

I would get hurt.

There's vid evidence of his father who escaped from the police with bruises, etc, on social media, won't say which though.

Salvadorian, it's too late.

report him

Wow, if you're even considering being a narc on him, then you shouldn't be calling him a friend. What a massive government tool to do such a thing. Go ahead and tattle on him, be a faggot

You know exactly what you need to do.

Forgot to mention, he supports Trump, ordered a hat too. He trespasses and just smoke weed with his friends, I've never smoked anything in my life. He seems to be on the wrong path, i've got 3 years worth of evidence (his whole account)

You being a snitch faggot has nothing to do with being white.

Do this

>Golden Rule

If I was dumbass enough to shill for illegals, no matter their relation to me, and smoke weed everyday (people who do it responsibly don't do it on camera), I'd expect to get deport.

Fuck him. Even if he was born here, he's gotta go back.

Wow you Anglos are fucking dicks who knew

Report them to ICE.

>that webm

audible kek

For weed? Fuck you faggot.

They are apart of the drug cartel

pls read this

The fact that this is somehow some kind of moral conundrum for you is yet another testament to how stupid bootlickers really are.

all these stupid ass threads and namefags. what's going on guys? are we being raided?

there are blacks and niggers, gays and faggots

>tattle

Faggot, real friends don't let friends get away with doing dumb shit. Tough love: that's how we get better, faster, stronger, smarter!

Only "tolerant" pussy-ass libtards spout other nonsense.

Don't be a fucking dick...

Well, does he work? Is he employed? Is he a good person in general? Then who gives a shit if he smokes weed. And I might agree with you on the camera thing, but I've seen plenty of white idiot kids make the same mistakes.

Report to deport

>being friends with a degenerate weed smoking illegal.

Kill yourself.

Trump's gonna be deporting his parents in 1 or 2 years, so let the kid smoke his weed

No, who gives a shit about weed?

Yep the prisons are full of em

Black mail him into wearing a skirt then get your dick wet

>he supports Trump
deport the motherfucker

anonymous report

No sympathy here, his family has to go back.

>I will be a real friend by getting my long time friend's parents reported and tell his employers and school he smokes weed.

>whiteness
Sounds more like your inner nigger to me

>Good person in general

Billions of degenerates around the world are "good people in general". Most of them, we don't want here.

The Strain, FYI.

Send the "evidence" to Sup Forums they will sort it out for you

ww w.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

He's unemployed, smokes weed, illegal salvadorian, Supports Trump, alot.

nice bait faggot

What movie is that from?

Reporting someone for what amounts to a civil infraction in most places is a fantastic way to label yourself as a lawful good idiot and never get offered a position as an executive by other white people.

In 5 years:
>guys my CEO was showing me something on his computer
>when I noticed he had blu-ray screeners of movies that haven't released that he shouldn't have yet
>what should I do, torn between making $150k a year at a job I love and being a lawful good retard

I'm pretty sure a video of someone smoking weed doesn't mean jack shit. There's no way to prove that it was actual weed in the video, and the crime is "possession" not "past possession."

>I will

Glad we somehow came to a consensus, libtarded Pepe.

Literally everything is "deneneracy" from the perspective of somebody clinging to unachievable expectations of "purity". All it really means is: that shit offended me and I want to ban it. No different than the SJWs of the world.

This makes no sense, your friend's a retard, deport him ASAP

>I would get hurt.
You're a big guy.

""friend""

better yet, let's show this thread to some health officials and get OP put in the nut house for being an actual psychopath and probably soon to be school shooter.

This, what kind of person seriously wants their tax dollars being flushed away to bust people for a babby tier drug? Especially against their own friends.

Report him. He needs to go back. He's a fucking invader funding Mexican cartels with his drug purchases.

I grew up with spic cousins. Don't trust any of them. Their inferiority complex(low IQ) WILL drive them to backstab you one day. Just flush his spic ass down the toilet and laugh. It will be one of your dark pleasures in life, but certainly a pleasure.

False analogy.

Desire for Purity != To take offense at something

Unachievable != bad standard to try to bring the world to

Try harder, faggot.

If it means one less illegal family of unemployed drugies here I would Gladly foot the bill

Seriously, people who want to "help" should just roast a doobie

he'd sell you out if the situation was reversed. search your heart, you know it to be true.

report him before he knocks up a white girl and doest do shit for his kids but the girl keeps going back to him because he has dreadlocks

it happened to my sister and i disowned that bitch after i reported that scum to ice

if he knocks up a white girl it's on you, senpai

Well. How does he pay for his weed then?

What the fuck did you send? Some guy on Sup Forums says his salvadorian friend smokes weed and his parents are illegals?

OP HERE! I WOULD LIKE TO DISCLOSE THAT THIS WAS A SHILL THREAD.

HILLARY CLINTON 2016, CHECK MY ID! I'VE GOT YOU ALL FOOLED! YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS NON SENSE! AHAHAHHA!

Drumpfkins, leave. This is a Hillary Supporting board.

Thank you for letting me troll you. This has been pretty successful, and i'm surprised THIS MANY OF YOU actually fell for it.

Get baited, rekt.

kys desu

Then report them for that you puss

Always Protect your friends, user

HELLO LUCAS

LUCAS
U
C
A
S

You got yourself

This you?

>Herro FMI
>user on VPN say random person in unknown location smoked now legal substance on uncataloged video feed which cannot be accessed without warrants.

2/10

Nope! We are turning this board into a Hillary supporter board! Right wingers need to quit being racist.

I can't believe I'm being trolled on the Internet

Hey Lucas... watch your ass alright? Better see if you can change your google info. You know how autistic we are.

3/10

>my whiteness is telling me to report him
i hate you nigger trolls you have 0 idea of what white culture is, you think you invented being chill and sensory pleasures, fuck your melanin, white people where smoking opium, weed, and doing heorin and coke waaaay before you faggots even invented the spear

and lets not talk about psychedelics and its close tie with christian gnosticism and ancient greece and rome

You fucking loser. How is this even a conundrum. Don't be a snitch. Just let things happen

If he's 18+ and has a job, report his parents.
If not, also report his parents.
Saving the world is more important that feels.

Congrats, you did absolutely nothing.

>actually thinks OP was a hillary shill

Report him obviously. Don't be a fucking race traitor you worthless cock suck fucking slut, and why are you befriending the adversary anyway ffs, you are not White.

You die in an airstrike.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELL PLAYED
I TOO LOVE TO FUCK WITH THESE DRUMPFKINS

MAKE A THREAD ABOUT CHINKS IN RUSSIA FUCKING WHITE WOMEN = 200+ REPLIES

HAHAHAHAXAXAXAXAJAJAJAJA

>poor attempt
date the hand and repost

Report him, if he was given the chance to save his skin by reporting you he'd do it in a heartbeat

Greasy favela monkey

Tell him he's retarded and he needs to come back , also, tell him that there are many Call Centers here wanting to hire deported people :^)

>MAKE A NIGGER HATE THREAD, EVERYTHING A-OK

>POST NIGGER BBCS AND POLKEKS LOSE THEIR MINDS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA

DANCE PUPPETS DANCE!

>Looks at tabs
>"how to jelq"

Those teeth are unfortunate.

Being a tattle on people doesn't help them the way our laws are set up. It ends up fucking them over for life because you told on them.
I don't give a fuck about deporting illegals but your logic is pretty shitty.

AHAHAHAHAHA OH NO, MY TEETH!!!!!!!

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER

BREAKFGAST IS THE MOST IMPRETANT MEAL BREASKFAST IS THE MOST INPORTANT MEAL OF DAYAAYAYYAAYYAYAYA

i'm retarded?

From the bruxism?
You could start by quitting the stimulants or stimulatory antidepressants. I have to assume that they are what is causing you to grind and break your teeth.
Only a dentist can repair the damage already done, though.

kek confirms: you are, in fact, retarded.

ICE will do nothing if it is under 10 people...they get too many reports

The police will do nothing about it. You are autistic