Wouldn't it be better if we could all just get along?

Are black people really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not all blacks are niggers
not all jews are kikes
not all whites are rednecks

its cultural and you should be wise enough to make an informed decision on your own

Assuming you are white. Go to a bar or any other gathering with a few hundred nigs and let me know how well you get along there.

Blacks as individuals usually aren't that bad, but groups of them are almost always terrible.

Yeah they're really bad, that's a really awful dinner jacket. Why do niggers steal our Anglo culture and destroy it?

if white people are all that bad then yes, blacks really are that bad

This. Blacks on their own are like mentally handicapped kids, usually fine. Step into a room of them and take away their pudding and you're fucked though

What this guy said. I live in a part of canada where there's almost no niggers, so when you do see them they seem almost like normal people because no fellow niggers to nig with

What this leaf said in agreement with my statment. This

nonironic Sup Forums is thrown right because the left swings full left (letting generational nigger senpaitachi keep citizenship)

All Americans should be civic nationalists.
It's the proper balance.

That dinner jacket is so tight he cant breathe and it's effecting his posture.

Would be better if the whole world was white. That way racism won't exist.

>civic nationalism
Literally no different than globalism. It's the same genocidal brand of whatever. Civic nationalism only works when you have people of similar cultural and racial backgrounds. When you can easily point out one person from another by race you will NEVER have civic nationalism because people are naturally tribalistic (as they should be). The past century in the US has been an experiment in civic nationalism and that's where we got to where we are today.

The American founders defined who could and couldn't be an American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.

I think I trust the generation that fought the Revolutionary War over the Jewish-dominated fuckbois that make up the modern Republican Party.

This

Just looks dumb too, the lapels aren't to my taste, seems too skinny as you said and the fabric doesn't look really nice either kind of looks like cotton which is weird for a tux

go back to plebbit aussie

Wait a minute! So these spics, niggers, and kebabs living here aren't really American citizens?Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

>smell like shit
>dress like shit
>sound like shit
>act like shit
niggers are a full assault on all the senses. they only exist because the white man keeps them on life support. could you imagine what would happen if all the benefits were cut off from them in the usa?

Lol the racism would be based off the different shades of white or amount of sunburn (class) instead.

We as humans cannot exist without strife and conflict as much as people would like to believe.

It will be very very interesting how psychotic this SJW shit gets as we approach the singularity.

>rednecks are bad

More like not all whites are methheads.

The sooner we realize we'd all be happier being separate from each other, the better off we'll be.

It doesnt matter if some negros are good the majority of blacks are feral wild animals meaning the black by default is a feral wild animal while the human acting negros are just mentally ill.

There'd be nationwide riots in under 72 hours.

Do you think its just "muh compassion" that keeps the welfare checks coming?

The proletariat cannot stay in power naturally as the inequality creates revolution... But if you just feed and house and distract that large chunk of people that would normally be starving and pissed, you can maintain your hegemony basically forever (or at least much longer than previously understood)

no it wouldn't you stupid faggot cuck. go back to /leftypol/. it's not about something as superficial as skin color. it's the fact that mestizos and niggers are mentally inferior. whites have gotten along just fine in the usa eventually. the only ones that can't integrate are the brown ones. they have to go

>Are black people really that bad?
Yes, they are literally the worst group of people on the planet

He's right though

>Are black people really that bad?
The main problem with them is that their behavior is a direct impediment to us all just getting along.

so this dumb cuck who probably isn't even 20 years old just admitted that nigger subhumans are simply just political pawns to leftists. got it. just stop trying, kiddo. your cuck ideology won't work here

>Not all niggers are niggers

Stop this meme. Look at that black in a tuxedo and tell me it doesn't look unnatural.

>dinner suit with neither peak lapels nor shawl collar
>lapels not properly faced in grosgrain (or even, god forbid, silk)
>suit fabric isn't even barathea
>going no socks when black silk are the only suitable (pardon my pun) option
>shoes aren't high gloss patent leather
>shoes are oxfords (notice the separate upper?)
get this garbage out of my sight

Do you think he's going to rob a liquor store? Do you feel the need to cross to the other side of the street?

The damage nigs do is grotesque and pervasive. And this guy is your problem?

Agreed, but what about the Ben Carsons and Thomas Sowells.

Got no problem with blacks, just niggers.

The American Founders never intended for farm machinery to have rights. No. Never. Ever. Negative.

The "melting pot" bullshit came much later, starting in the late 19th century with the advent of Zionists pushing for increased quotas from Eastern Europe.

yeah I didn't know what you called crackhead fucks over there

Even the wealthiest black neighborhoods have higher crime rates than the poorest white neighborhoods in the USA. Your reasoning is unsound.

if you ever consider a black person to be friendly, go listen in on how they speak to other blacks.

"Wealth" only matters if you're a commie.

I'm talking about good and bad.

>Form-fitting pants with a tuxedo

Fucking barbaric monkey.

im not suit autist like you but. those shoes do look like shit.

Yeah, but tell them to stop killing, stealing, rioting, and ruining my fucking country first.

Checked

it would be good if they lived in separate countries
it would be bad if they lived in our countries

Yes

>are niggers bad people
>niggers
>people
>/thread

Srsly, they're just different. White societies are a foreign illness to them. We shouldn't occupy the same space, and we shouldn't both be ruled by the same government. Ship them back to Africa and leave them in peace forever. Never interact with them again

>Cultural
Confusing statistical dispersion with culture.
Fucking Progs.

They're even worse if I'm being honest.

>what is population density

What is?

statistical dispersion (population density) vs culture
It all depends on the numbers, on the concentration.
>Where there are more than 3, there I will not be

You are babbling nosense.

>babbling nonsense
I'm agreeing with you, but I'm doing a shit job of explaining it

Try being me
>move from Glasgow at young age to south Florida
>see black people for first time in elementary school
>chimping
>repeat for 11 years
>go to uni
>still chimping but some have become actvists
>Obama wins, chimpouts happen
>at ucf when Trayvon happens
>more chimping
>mike brown
>blm chimping comes about
>countless other dumb thug nigs killed
>based lord trump
>we are here
Yes user they are fucking awful. Maybe if you didn't live your sheltered Cornwall or Harrogate life you would fucking know what these subhuman filth creatures are like. The darkest cunt you know is Sandeep from up the shop but he's a good Sikh fella and brings over curry for you and your mum once a week. They're trash people with an average 75iq.