How do we stop white women from dating dangerous niggers?

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/28/brittanee-drexel-teen-who-vanished-in-2009-was-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_i4uSKqBU2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

support ur local klan

>Brittanee
why should we care?

We don't. They have a decision on who they can date. With that being said, avoid coalburners

someone is doing the rapeing.

you cant, your swc just cant compete with the bbc, thats why for her it was worth it, for that euphoric feeling

Coalburners are mentally defective.

Letting them get murdered by niggers is god's will.

Seems like her boyfriend stopped her pretty easily

>that thing
>white

????

You don't. The women get killed. And the problem corrects itself.

>imblying

Why would you? Let them have their fun before the great purge made possible by artificial wombs.

Super AIDS

it's a good thing because all the white chicks with low IQ and daddy issues will dilute the niggeryness of blacks

thats what happens when you put yourself around niggers and other criminals

>white

Pretty low standards desu

In any event, it's their choice to date whomever they like

By being autistic towards them.

Fuck her ass, she deserved it for fucking niggers.

we don't, they pay the toll

I'm gonna start an activist group called Black Crime Matters. Please post relevant information you'd like use to raise awareness of Black Criminality.

BURN THE COAL,PAY THE TOLL!

Just let them. It thins out the stupid. A man doesn't need a girl to call him "daddy". Only a woman who will call him "husband".

youtu.be/_i4uSKqBU2I
Fuck'em I say.

As a white man, you gotta fight nigger plight with autism.

Why stop them? The niggers are doing a good job of taking out the trash.

>Was raped,shot, eaten by alligators

How does an alligator do that?

>-teen-who-vanished-in-2009-was-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says.html

Alligators raped, shot and THEN ate her?

dead white libtards make me so happy

Stuff like this with sources is ideal

>Brittanee Drexel, teen who vanished in 2009, was raped, shot, eaten by alligators

and you guys thought bull hounds were bad? jesus fucking christ

imagine getting dicked by a gang of these fuckers

Not in that order but yes.

>that girl
>white
nigger she looks like Mariah Carey

>Brittanee
>Drexel
What kind of name is that?

>eatin by alligators

lmao

dumb fucking slut deserved it.

pic related

She didn't date them she was kidnapped while walking alone

Was that alligator held hostage in a swamp robbery?

What about a white woman who has a kid by a Puerto Rican? Would you date? What if she also had a blonde/blue white kid from another father. What if she claims 14/88? What am I getting myself in to? Should I pull the cord, pol?

>What about a white woman who has a kid by a Puerto Rican? Would you date?

No, because she's a single mother (2 kids by 2 different fathers no less, one of them being a spic) Get out of there as soon as you can.

They're dumb whores. Who really cares if they fuck niggers who are more likely to leave them, kill them, or rape them? Just don't pick up the pieces after Tyrone's had its way in there and you're fine.

If you're worried about the niglets that get birthed by this shit: they'll likely kill each other in some drive-by, turf war, or over shoes.

This is what I'm feeling. I'm not in very deep. It she's clingy. Thinking about just telling the truth. No more white knighting.

>eaten by alligators

Eject nigger. I am so fucking serious. That pitch doesn't have red flags she has red tarps.

I agree with the sentiment, the problem is the percentage of white women who are dumb whores is skyrocketing.

It used to only be 98%, now it's 99%.

Agreed. She lured me in with the whole anti Jew, anti nigger spiel. Told me she wants a bunch of white babies. I was like, dafaq, you have a half a spic. Her excuse- I was depressed at the time and got caught up. Like, cmon.. You claim to be so fucking smart but you get caught up in spic shit? I mean, the kid is sweet and all but it's just weird. She also has no sense of humor. Idk.. I think I'm lying to myself. I'm not desperate but I've been out of the dating scene so long. (Getting fit, finding better job) and now I'm ready to date it would be stupid to bite on the first one.. Especially its this predicament. Kind of fucked I come to an anime forum for advice but shit, I feel like I'm similar to most of you, our mind sets anyways. Thanks for hearing me out.

>Thinking about just telling the truth.

If she claims 14/88 have her give the brown kid up for adoption.

Darwinism will eventually remove the coalburner genes from the white race, and this will stop. They got in there somehow, and they'll get removed the same way.

Literally lol but you're right. I'm just going to cut the cord. Guess I'll ghost now? Idk. I'll just tell her I don't trust her sensibilities.

I wouldn't take a chance because of microchimerism. Forever a cuck.

Tell her the truth. You will not, in your life, raise someone else's kid. It's an insult to your family. She'll hate you and move on.

Agreed, burn coal pay toll.