How likely is it that god actually exists and that he has revealed himself through the Christian faith?

How likely is it that god actually exists and that he has revealed himself through the Christian faith?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/DarkMatter2525
amazon.com/Was-Jesus-Who-He-Said/dp/0892836245
people.rit.edu/wlrgsh/HumeTreatise.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zoroastrianism was as popular as Christianity during its height.

How many people do you know worship it now?

The name Jesus will be forgotten one day.

There are only a handful of religions that have survived longer than Christianity. Most of these are what I call "natural religions" that center around shit like ancestor worship and have very little actual structure or hierarchy to them. Judaism is centered mostly around an ethnic group and so will survive for as long as that ethnic group does.

Christianity has survived countless persecutions and attempts at destroying the Faith.

It is the largest religion in the world and has been for a long time. were it not for Islam, it wouldn't even be a close competition.

Only time will tell if Islam is ever defeated and its practitioners returned to the True Faith, but if they do Christianity is poised for a flawless victory.

100%

you won't be finding out leaf

Who said this is a popularity contest?

That God exists? 100%. That's been scientifically proven.

That He has revealed himself through the Christian faith? That's where faith is required...

0%

God cannot be comprehended through our mortal minds. Thus any faith claiming to be a true sect of 'God' is lying. Unless you are Dr. Manhattan, you have not witnessed God.

>Christianity has survived countless persecutions

All of which were relatively small scale after the Roman empire spread it from Western Europe to Asia. Really, the Christians suffered one major persecution, and then got picked up as the state religion by the best possible empire, and then again with the Brits.

As someone who is a sort of theistic-leaning agnostic, I have to say that I find Christian theology pretty retarded.

Christians will give you all these arguments in favor of the existence of God, some of which aren't that bad. But then, they fail to point out that these arguments only prove the GENERAL IDEA OF A GOD, *NOT* something so specific as a man who 'became' god to die for our sins.

I could go around and around in circles about why I don't find Christian theology credible. But really it just comes down to the fact that it requires you to believe in a literal, bodily resurrection--a claim that only Christian sources from the period will assent to. If this had really happened, you'd think word would have got around right? You'd think Josephus or somebody else who knew a little about who Jesus was, would have attested to it?

But the Gospels are the ~only~ contemporary source that attests to this 'fact'. There's something fishy about it.

The Christian theological claims also have the embarrassing effect of making the bible contradict itself. If Jesus was the Messiah, then all that stuff in the old testament who says that the Messiah will be a political leader who will lead Israel to military victory was wrong. So you need to choose between OT and NT, because they have totally incompatible views of the Messiah. But Christians want to same they are the same book.

I have mountains more stuff I could say about this but I don't think you need more than roughly what I outlined above. Christian theology is really pretty ridiculous.

1/1
Stop being such a degenerate, mom doesn't like it

>implying there isn't a global assault on Christianity happening right now

That's what is defined as delusion.

..........T...
B R E H S
...........I...
..........C...
..........C...

Christianity is a cucks religion of "I'm sorry daddy". It's not being attacked really, it's just weak and dumb. Islam is being attacked, and it fucking deserves to be. It's cancer and even makes Christianity look good. Islam attacks everything else so fuck Islam. It needs to die or reform, but let's be honest: Muslims aren't smart enough to do that. It needs to die.

100%
>pic unrelated

>The name Jesus will be forgotten one day.

Says the increasingly nervous Jew for almost 2,000 years...

I cannot dismiss the possibility that deities(s) exist, but I can say with absolute certainty that Yahweh does not exist and his cult is the biggest joke ever produced on this planet.

You can take someone that believes in a sand nigger deity about as seriously as you can take someone that believes niggers WAZ KANGZ and used to space travel in the pyramids.

>white women that want to be black

>relatively small

The caliphates of the medieval period would tend to disagree. Also I seem to remember a certain holy land being occupied by muslims for hundreds of years and christians being forced to pay a jizya tax

>, but if they do Christianity is poised for a flawless victory.
Except people are leaving it for irreligion.

I tried to reverse search this image on google and I kid you not, all of the links were about white women looking for black men.

0% likely

God has revealed herself in dat ass.

You should post the full pic of that.
It's very arousing to see her make that face while breastfeeding. I JUST WANT TO SAVAGE HER WITH MY DICK.

Jesus how is this allowed exactly ?

So close to 0 it makes no difference.

>scientifically proven
>requires faith

I don't think you know what science is.

There is no God but DAT ASS.

MY DICK.
Y I
C
K

You like this big ass?

Well, Buddhism has been an exception. 500 years older than Christianity, still going strong.
The only problem is Buddhism in the West and America has been taken over by Women, the LGBTQs, and Jews. I think they don't actually believe in it. Buddhism is a very powerful tradition, with many paths. Zen, Theravada, Vajrayana, Shaolin, all sorts of different traditions that survived in Asia for 2,500 years, against Hindus, Moslems, etc.
I find it sad that a bunch of fags and old hags have gained control in the West.
T. NS Buddhist.

That assumes that the religion of apathy doesn't destroy us all first

How much TP does it take to clear that shitter out?

As likely as the hundreds of ignorance based religions before that.

10/10 would berry dick

It isnt he dosent exist,there is a lot of hypocracy in the bible witch dosent add up with sciance,there are thousants of religions in the world,Christianity is yust only one of them and eaven it has a lot of brenches like orthodox ,jehovas witneses ,lutherans,catholics.I could go on and on about this hovever if you like to know more yust look up this channal.
youtube.com/user/DarkMatter2525

She's a coalburner just warning you.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAPP*

This is the 21st century. I've got condoms and antibiotics. Plus I know how to shower. Thanks tho.

traprapunzel on instagram btw.

How likely is life itself?

>The name Jesus will be forgotten one day.
Get thee hence, Satan. Lol

100%

not surprising. she looks like some kind of mogrel. probably has some nigger in her. waste of a nice ass, as usual.

>How likely is it that god actually exists and that he has revealed himself through the Christian faith?
As likely as i'm going to smash that ass
which is sadly unlikely...

A real ass man doesn't care about race or coalburning. they are in it for the ass. She's an instaslut anyway that alone only makes her fit for fucking.

>traprapunzel
>trap

Wait a second... but there's no penis.

trap is a form of nigger music.

did god made this ass only to poo?

Huh... learn something new everyday.

Would shove wife down stairs / 10

6.7549×10^-10000000

So unlikely, it's nonsense to even entertain the idea.

The argument that there was some sort of intelligent creator involved in the creation of the universe is a valid argument, and I believe is probably true.

The argument that this intelligent creators is the Abrahamic God is total nonsense. The idea of the immaculate conception alone should convince anyone with half a brain that Christianity is nonsense.

"Which is more likely, that the whole natural order should be suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"

OK. We all know another Leaf doesn't believe in God. The human DNA Sequence just wrote itself.

>The argument that there was some sort of intelligent creator involved in the creation of the universe is a valid argument, and I believe is probably true.

Only especulations though, the universe can be a big joke after all or just a simulation like matrix, the possibilities are infinite. No one ever can tell for sure.

I feel the universe functions in a sufficiently marvelous way that there probably was some kind of "intelligent design" behind it, as partisan and bogged down with connotations as that phrase has become. But I'll be the first to admit I don't really know much at all about the universe.

Both possible and impossible at the same time.

Well, Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, but who "used" the Holy Spirit to do that? It didn't just use itself, all throughout the New Testament we hear about Jesus and the apostles "using" the Holy Spirit to heal people, the Holy Spirit doesn't "use" itself, it needs a handler.

Who was the first handler to make Jesus? God.

nice using a comic series as an analogy faggot virgin.

On a scale from 0 -10

Why is this so hard tfor you bluepilled faggots to believe

or Jesus, of whom there were thousands of witnesses.
the Bible may have been canonized by the council of Nicea, but before that the story of Jesus carried from generation to generation by means of oral tradition, all the way back to the original witnesses.

god is just the ideal of perfection imo. Christianity is on the right track..... sort of....

>can't read
>know what science is
lol

>Asian
>Southern
please.

Why the Christian god? Why not Judaism or Islam?

What makes you so certain the Hindus or Buddhists are wrong? Are you certain the ancient Greeks and Romans weren't onto something?

Not at all. God is a faggot and so are you.

But gawd damn. That body. Hnnnnnnnnngghgg

...B........
...R........
...E........
T H I C C
...S........

thank you so much. I'm throbbing just from the sight of this. I want to suck on her titties so badly, she's a slutty cow.

Okay this is really hot but for some reason if feels weird having kids there. I know they aren't explicitly being used as sexual objects but having them in a somewhat sexual context feels weeeeiiirrdd

I love the fact this whore's nipples are so sensitive she becomes wet by the feeling of breastfeeding from her children. so fucking slutty.
she's a slutty cow she wants you to drink her fucking milk. god damn I want to savage her for being this much of a whore. If those babies make her arroused she doesn't know what I'd do to her.
'
Fuck i want to make her cum from playing with her nipples. my dick is twitchin

Its funny that you mention that. the actual name of the Messiah has been forgotten for some time; if you think that an angel came down to the Virgin Miriam and said the name Jesus, you should go back and do more studies please.

>Hint Hint, read revelations again.

Arousal during breastfeeding is apparently pretty common. There's a good chance your mom got all wet while you sucked her tits.

>But really it just comes down to the fact that it requires you to believe in a literal, bodily resurrection

Well, you've put your finger on it. That *is* the key issue. And when the evidence is marshaled together, a surprisingly strong case can be made for the resurrection -- not proof beyond a reasonable doubt, but a strong case nonetheless.

Michael Green, "Was Jesus Who He Said He Was?" makes out the historical case for Christ in a concise, nicely written form. He addresses the objections you note, including the issue of whether "the word got around" sufficiently, and sufficiently quickly, to be consistent with the claim of resurrection.

Link: amazon.com/Was-Jesus-Who-He-Said/dp/0892836245

im pretty sure I was bottle fed. I dont remember being breastfed.

But god damnit. I want to drink some fucking breastmilk from a lactating woman now. So fucking badly

How likely is it that the next moment in time (t2) will be anything like the previous moment in time (t1)?

The answer is "no clue", since there's nothing to base that prediction on that is logically coherent.

someone needs to shoop the Alex Jones Clones into Dr Manhattan skins of Alex Jones clones

There is no Christian god anymore, the only god is kek.

my mother fucker Hume up in this bitch

rabbit yeshu bin yosef to be exact

anybody named "joshua" has the same name as Jesus

He would in that case be the Jewish god "Yahweh", and is therefore the Jewish god. Christianity is just another Jewish trick, same with Islam.

How have they subverted Buddhism in the West?

Curious to hear, I've been into reading about Buddhism lately.

Sure they got some of it right. Don't really buy most of what I know of the Bible in the literal sense, but the 10 commandments are a pretty good guide on how not to fuck up your life.

>baiting Sup Forums into fapping to coal burners
lul

To explain this would be explain the fallen condition of man and the necessity of God revealing himself through Christ and the subsequent faith of Christianity

For brevity sake God revealing himself through Christ forever changed the hearts of men, and brought true freedom into the world regardless of personal circumstances.

It's 100% likely to me because I say so.

This is how memes actually work. Get the fuck off KEK's board if such logic escapes you.

He must exist, for creating that beautiful specimen

>implying that a bunch of rock throwers from a country that will never advance past the 3rd world are a threat to the 1st world nations that are a part of christianity

there global assault isnt going to do shit

you have no power here

leave now before you get yourself hurt

God doesn't exist; if He does, He holds us all in utter contempt and hatred, and is thus a terrible being to worship.

But the social tenets laid out by the human founders of the church are paramount to the preservation of our society. They are far and away the most important thing you can take from any religion.

The Gods will change over time, but their message of how to live will not.

>How likely is it that god actually exists
~1.00
>he has revealed himself through the Christian faith?
~0.00

I cannot be stopped.
I have ascended.

Actually the next moment in time is more virtually guaranteed to be 99% similar to the preceding moment in time.

The Earth will still be 'round'.
Ayy Lmaos will still be a conspiracy.
Evolution will still be a 'fact'.
You will still have a body, with eyes to read this and a brain to comprehend.

Sorry, Nietzsche scum. The universe has rules. And you fail at all of them.

When was it scientifically proven that God exists?

god is in all things but we cant scientifically prove that. agnosticism best ism.

>Actually the next moment in time is more virtually guaranteed to be 99% similar to the preceding moment in time
It actually isn't.

people.rit.edu/wlrgsh/HumeTreatise.pdf

Have fun famalam.

>implying science is a God

It's a method of research invented by man. KYS now.

>2000 years

1/100 of the time humanity has existed. Why did it take god 198000 years to show up?

>Implying he bible wasn't written by a man
Die Christ-Cuck or stop dodging the question