Kikepedia

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Time has been "running out" at least 50 FUCKING times this year!!!!! How many fucking times do they have to shill??!?!!?!?

I JUST WANT TO ACCESS MY FREE KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT THE JEWS PLACING A POP-UP THE SIZE OF THEIR WALLETS ON TOP OF IT! FUCKKKKK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You think running the largest, most popular encyclopedia is cheap?

They do this all the time.

Fuck.. somebody post the thing of the user that has to work with those sorry fuck wiki employees

Nevermind.. I actually named a file for once.

The most cucked maybe.

The company I work for used to host them until they decided all the free hardware and bandwith wasn't enough.

I guarantee you they run on zero operating cost. This is next level jewry but at least those portraits provided lots of luls for a while.

also inb4 everyone spends 3 hours reading this shit and causes the thread to 404

Where all the contributors are volunteers with no overseeing compiling, and free rack space?

They got enough donations the first time around to run forever.

Shit costs money to run you fucking moran.

>gibs free stubfs, fug

Entitled shithead.

It should be a fuckton cheaper than it is. Wikipedia's hosting, for example, has been criticized as exorbitantly expensive, more than triple the market rate. Every single area of their operation is loaded with inefficiencies, questionable practices, and horrible failures labeled as "innovation."

wiki is filtered bullshit. they remove things that are facts even with youtube links and sources sighted

its not all of what has happened its what they allow to be seen. even contesting things being taken down isnt done well

Then create a competitor to Wikipedia if you can do better.

>neural oscillation article

>tfw to smart to click 'close' and be rid of scary pop-up

They actually get offers from other hosting providers just to get their name on their business statements. Also it's an infinitely-scalable wiki so it basically runs itself.

>sources sighted

You sure have convinced me, sir!

Why don't they just run ads?

>infinitely-scalable
Wat. MediaWiki is barely functional, let alone "infinitely-scalable."

>Create a Wikipedia mirror!
... because that isn't done all the fucking time.

My complaint is operational inefficiency, not a bad business model. Jimbo Wales needs to exit the picture so someone with experience running a business can take over.

Is it even possible, at this point, considering the vast amounts of information they've managed to collect?

They're like the mattress store that's been going out of business for fifty years. I'm pretty sure at this point that Jimmy Wales just needs to pay his Comet Ping Pong membership dues so that no dirt on him gets out. If it were really about money, surely they could've decentralized and distribute-ized this shit by now. If the Internet Archive can somehow handle a fuckton of terabytes of random shit from all over the net, then Jimmy can handle a few hundred gigs of text.

>"Hurr durr you're not allowed to criticize Congress unless you can form your own government to show them how it's done"
See how stupid that argument is?

You could do it. Especially if you earned a reputation for objectivity, as opposed to Wikipedia who slants things or outright spreads falsehoods.

Copy, Paste. Yeah it'll be somewhat stale data for a while but when editors that do it for free begin to jump ship you'll be alright.

Point taken. My counter argument was pretty dumb.

just donated 1 dollar

A gigantic ad saying pls donate to keep us ad-free ...

You two really need to work on your screencaps.

It's not mine :3

The whole forking thing happens every once in awhile. They almost always collapse in on themselves or just turn into a single-editor project that gradually evaporates.

I have no interest in that. I'll just keep building my law practice.

wiki is cia-they do this begging thing to fool the normies. THEY have to have a wiki thing so you know which lies to believe.

>one add for donations for a few weeks
>adds 24/7 365
>the same thing

You're too stupid for your own good.

I've never donated and never will. I dream of a day when wiki dies off.

Wikimedia foundation should

>stick to wikipedia and not a million other fucking sites nobody ever uses

>stop acting like a bunch of fucking jews and hiring 200+ of their fucking mates for a free ride

>stop giving out their fucking cash as grants for their mates' projects as a big giant fucking tax dodge

>be content with their 91 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS IN ASSETS

Yea, I didnt screencap that shit either.
If I did it, it would be formatted better, and I would include relevant preposts before some out of context 10 page rant.
Still thanks to the guy that did screencap that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate

>A conspiracy theory falsely claiming the existence of a child trafficking ring involving the Washington, D.C. restaurant Comet Ping Pong

Not this year.