Leafs be just giving out money

Basic income program to begin next year in one Canadian Province. Poorest citizens to recieve 1300 dollars a month no strings attached.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/03/proposed-basic-income-pilot-would-provide-monthly-payments-of-least-1320.html
forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/11/30/court-grants-irs-authority-to-demand-identities-of-bitcoin-users-transactions-at-coinbase/#ceb98712fd82
youtube.com/watch?v=xtpgkX588nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

time to open a lottery/alcohol/frivolities business to rake in poor gib moneys from the government before canada's economy collapses

Fuck. I'm crossing the border for them sweet gibsmedats. And I'm a mulatto so Prime Minister Weedman will have to be nice to me.
How do you fake being a Mudslime if you're an evangelical christfag?

>tfw all Canadians making around that quit their jobs.

Should be fun to watch what happens, glad it isn't happening here.

Prepare for an unprecedented migration of 'gibs me dat' from Chiraq, Detroit, and Philly.

just wear a turban and beat the shit out of women

Moving to Canada to open a liquor store. brb

Have fun trying to find someone who will work for you.

This. Profit off the poorfags and their shit tier spending habits.

>owning your own liquor store

haha, not here my friend

Do you suppose Dude Weedman would let me claim refugee status if I claim that the very thought of Donald Trump being president triggers me because I'm a gay biracial transgendered disabled veteran Muslim?

damn, im jelly. i only get 1100 in government NEETbux.

Speak for yourself Ontario commie scum. Liquor stores are private in Alberta

>raise prices on services and products
it's going to be months of shekels followed by a fucked economy. Move quick folks.

I'm actually genuinely curious what the result of this is gonna be

apparently it worked surprisingly well in the small manitoba town they did a trial run in

but then again... I suspect ethnic makeup might be a factor they're not accounting for

Sweden has gibs + open borders.

Didn't work out so well.

China is already performing a shitload of corruption to illegal give citizenships to their immigrants. It's going to explode tenfold. Basic income is generally a good idea for the future of humanity but it needs a LOT of supervision and I don't see it happening.

All liquor stores in Ontario, where this'll happen, are government-owned.

If there were more niggers here I would probably sell shit like gold chains, grills, hoverboards, some other bullshit. Anyone know what the poorest race here is other than shit tier natives who spend all their money on liquor and heroin?

Hopefully they're not racists with it. No white people should get this money, because reasons. Need to save all the money for dem programs. White people are already privileged enough

Thanks for taking all those Mexicans and immigrants off our hands. You're about to get flooded by every third worlder that wants free money

a LOT of heroin

This is only a test mind you.

Is this a Canadian power move to secure liberal government for generations?

So... your government will obliterate poor with liquor?Classic!

almost everything liberal government does is a power move to get more votes

>basic income starting in ontario
>haha just be in alberta
leafs are retarded, how surprising

it's really hard to immigrate to canada actually, they have...real immigration laws..that are enforced...like America should have

Need a source on that.

Not because I don't believe you, though. I just want one.

and here I am working my ass for for 2k/month. $700 isn't worth unlimited free time.
leaf gibe moni pls :DDDDD

Welcome to Alberta friendo

>these fucks just make cheap beer and 40s
>make huge money

Liquor stores here are all owned by brown people who don't drink..

The way basic income works is that they stop giving people handouts in their various forms and instead just give them an equivalent amount of money. The only difference it makes to taxpayers is that a lot of the bureaucratic cost is eliminated

Canada will fuck it up.

For starters look at their refugees policies.

half way decent news source:

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/03/proposed-basic-income-pilot-would-provide-monthly-payments-of-least-1320.html

it seems to be real user

Oh yeah much better to be a wageslave and praise the Military-Industrial Complex with its trillions and trillions of "disappeared" monies

Fucking retard

>WHATRE U DOIN IN MY BREWERY

>Canada goes full retard and implements this plan
>Trump departs all illegals to Canada
>illegals don't run back because free gibs
>Trump no longer has to build a wall and instead demands that Mexico just capture as much escaping illegal immigrants as possible and deport them to Canada
>American and Mexican relations improve dramatically as both work together to build a glorious wall along the US/Canadian border

1100 x 1.32 > 1300 Canadian pesos

not having to live in canada is worth every penny

Regardless of how it works out in the long run, it's gonna be an absolute shitshow when first implemented. It sounds cynical, but poor people have no fucking idea what to do with money, it's why they're poor.

If it wasn't Canada then it would theoretically go something like:

1.bottom level workers quit
2a. the work they did wasn't really needed anyways or easily automated
OR
2b. increased demand for bottom level positions increases the wages for those positions enough to draw some of them back until equilibrium is achieved

I just want to smoke weed and hike in the forest

Who's gonna pay for this?

In this thread:

A bunch of Sup Forumssters who have never researched UBI seriously and just reflexively blurt "muh gibs".

I'd actually be OK with this if the recipient was forced to be sterilized/neutered as a condition.

u could prob do that for 1300 Canadian a month

cbc will be working overtime to cover it up
>see how this homeless immigrants life changed because of basic income!

I have to give Canada props for experimenting with this and treating it as an experiment. It just makes sense to start out small with one province and then go big.

It could be a success, or it could be a total failure that forces Canada to go a different direction.

I'd like to live on $1300 CAD a month which equals $969.59 USD. But I don't think basic income will catch on in the US any time soon. Trump's policies will probably lead to a labor shortage, and taxes won't be high enough to support basic income.

Honestly a decent plan. I bet Trudeau would accept illegals with open arms, the fucking cuck

The chinese

Immigrants should be sterilized/neutered as a condition to entering the country. People on basic income should lose the right to vote.

why is this image so repulsive? shouldn't it not be? I like women.

Well I can still open a weed store.

You will.

Where the hell are they getting this money

haha it's true, Strangely, Milton-i-hate-fucking-commies-Friedman was for it.

Also, Bitcoin users are fucked. The (((IRS))) is coming for dat ass!!!

forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/11/30/court-grants-irs-authority-to-demand-identities-of-bitcoin-users-transactions-at-coinbase/#ceb98712fd82

>government owned liquor
I'm sorry
What?
How does that even work?

Problem with this program people are never going to let you stop it just keep upping it to keep voters. Soon it will spread across Canada

Kinda interested in seeing a trial run of one of these programs in such a similar country. It might work in the US on the state level, unless interstate migration fucks it up

white male privledge taxes ofc

>What happens when you give basic income to the poor? Canada is about to find out.

We already know what happens when you redistribute the wealth. It all disappears and then you have nothing to redistribute. The worst part is they'll just borrow the money instead of collecting it from tax revenue so you don't feel the pain until they leave from power and disappear never to be heard from again. Allowing governments to borrow money is one of the greatest mistakes of all humankind.

Trudeau's Guide to Devalue Your Own Currency: First Edition

WTF I love UBI naow

What does this mean for the Trailer Park Boys universe?

The results of every single UBI pilot programs refute you completely. UBI decreases unemployment.

>inb4 it does not

Go read some studies done on UBI then come back.

If it's only for the poor, isn't that just welfare?

i grew up in a town of about 6 000 people, and the liquor store was in the same building as the courthouse

Essential yes, as the people they want to test with are already poor/disabled.

Absolute shit tier jobs like cleaning toilets will demand higher wages since poor people with few skills are no longer forced to do them.

>user finally moves to Canada
>wears turban to collect his welfare check
>suddenly day of the rope
>dragged into street and beaten
>B-BUT I'M CHRISTIAN
>nice try shitskin

And that's how user was crucified

Hell at this point in my life time itself has a greater value. I'd take basic income even if it was drastically less than I earn just for the opportunity of having more of it.

Implying 90% of workers won't need basic income in the next couple decades as their jobs are automated out of existence.

Trudeau says they want rapefugees and illegal Mexicans though.

isn't the Canadian economy already fucked?

wtf did you do all day? I live in a "city" of about 80,000 people and it's depressing.

Ricky gets drunk as fuck every night with a pepperoni stick in hand
bubbles will never have to steal another shopping cart for his kittens again

cool beans man which province is this

That's absolutely confounding
Why?

>what happens...
we already know

CALLING ALL SPICS AND NIGGERS

CANADA WANTS YOU

FREE SHIT
>FREE SHIT
FREE SHIT
>FREE SHIT
FREE SHIT
>FREE SHIT
FREE SHIT
>FREE SHIT

Decrease unemployment to what end? It's just subsidizing increased part-time employment with money the government doesn't have. It's a convoluted way of pretending to fix things that does nothing at all. It's just more self-serving NEET logic that burns out the economy to deliver a limited time free ride.

The Ontario government hands out licenses to restaurants etc for booze. They also have LCBO which is a govt. run booze outlet (i think its similar in Sweden?).

They are starting to relax the law a bit on ontario you can actually buy beer and wine in supermarkets in some places now. This is a recent development. But in the end the govt still controls the importation and distribution of booze here.

Holy FUCK boys we're rich!
We can finally retire

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Great. Now when Canada collapses all these fucking leafs are going to want to come here. We'll have to be vigilant on TWO borders instead of putting all our resources on the southern border. You fucking people. I hope you all freeze and starve to death before you even think about migrating to Trump's American. We are racist and don't like faggots. Don't come here.

I hope they won't give any money to fucking white males.

>Fucking retard
Is this what French bait looks like?

And yet the money that would have before been required to go towards food, housing, etc. will go straight to alcohol and drugs, and in a month you'll have a million drunk, high, hungry animals tearing down your door to take your food because they spent all their gibs. Not everything needs to be more "efficient" if that efficiency defeats the purpose of the thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtpgkX588nM

not the worst idea

MEXICO

only for whites

>no major nigger population
when it works nobody will be surprised

>workers will need UBI in 30 years
>so let's give it to them now when they don't need it
A FUCKING LEAF

I could live like a king for 1300 dollars a month.

We need to meme this one into reality. Give us your poor, your Mexican.

It's called the luck of the Irish newfag. See Hybernian Conspiracy.

back about 20 years ago you could only buy booze through governement run liquor stores
offsales at bars were expensive and limited.
I bought booze at 15 years old from a gov't liquor store (19 legal age)
soon i was bootlegging for my whole grade 10 class