My university's homepage right now

Why is this any different than showing white students holding a white nationalist flag?

Also

>WHEN YOU SEE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/history/2014/01/how_many_slaves_came_to_america_fact_vs_fiction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uhh

B L A C K E D

Your fault tho, for importing millions of african slaves

1) Where is this
2) pic related

>when you see it

Which part? The fact the only white faces are women? Or the fact that everyone in the blurred background (and likely actual campus) is white, meaning all the dark skins were models or perhaps the only ones on campus?

-OR-

Is it all the "black power" fists?

not sure which part of this picture you're pissed at.

I've been here too long. I could have sword it said communist minded.

What did they mean by this?

Slave trade was shut down relatively soon after independence.

Also, it was only about 450,000, not millions

theroot.com/articles/history/2014/01/how_many_slaves_came_to_america_fact_vs_fiction/

What are they laughing at? The fact that someone called them an entrepreneur?

FUCK YOU OP, WALDO IS NOT IN THAT PIC. LAME........

> Another casual clothing line with the same three pieces printed out until their death in five years when they can't get out of the black.

But hey I guess just starting a business in that shithole is a success.

Looks like Bowling Green State University. It's the flagship safety school for people that couldn't get into Michigan, Ohio State, Purdue, or Notre Dame.

>like 3 white women who obviously get blacked by big veiny throbbing bbc

muh diversity

SATAN AGREES.........NO FUCKING WALDO!
KEK

>they're smiling to make people think they know what "entrepreneur" means

>the two white girls are doing 100% of the work in this startup
>and getting gangbanged on the side

Why do these niggers still dress like criminals on college campuses?

>that gingernigger tho

pic related

>this is considered spam

R A R E
A
R
E

2 LEGS BAD, 4 LEGS GOOD

>feels good man

In which nigger university do you fucking study ?

Im guessing abos don't go to college very often

>black power" fists
>The raised fist (also known as the clenched fist) is a symbol of solidarity and support. It is also used as a salute to express unity, strength, defiance, or resistance. The salute dates back to ancient Assyria as a symbol of resistance in the face of violence.

Im pretty sure you know this doe, im pretty sure you are a """trolling""" college-fag

I was almost certain UQ would be (((diverse)))

but shit

>Queensland confirmed uncucked

that guy looks like Michael Cera

UINA Pan-African flag.

>Red is the color of the blood which men must shed for their redemption and liberty; black is the color of the noble and distinguished race to which we belong; green is the color of the luxuriant vegetation of our Motherland.

tfw that one white girl on the left
is among the dindus
looks like a solid 9

yeah im aware it is and was used by black supremacist groups, but im also aware of how college activist professors love resignification, thats why the raised fist wiki uses the definition it uses

>African-American Flag

And no one learnt a thing

Fucking hell, even the University of New South Wales isn't cucked

America, your 60% is showing

Reminder that to them you are the enemy.

Nice one leafington

Why do Arab nationalists and black nationalists have the same colours?

There are still more white people total in the US than Australia though

there are still more black people in the USA than there are people in Australia though

By absolute numbers, sure, but as a percentage of population NOPE. And it's continuoully getting smaller, each and every year, since our geriatric population is vast majority white and dying off, our white 20 to 30 somethings aren't having babies, and the fucking Mexicans are popping out 6 fajitas a women. So yeah, those down under cunts kinda have it better.

truly a sad situation, RIP Burger Kings

I know this, but what i'm saying is that there are still alot of white people in the US.

The US is a huge country and there are alot of white people living here, more than in most european countries, more than Australia for sure.

>tfw you see it

the hicidic jew running in the background in the upper left

See, if we show them a picture of all these black people and we call them entrepreneurs then all the niggers on campus will actually start studying and we'll close the achievement gap which isn't due to IQ and race which are racist concepts but instead due to systemic racism and institutional racism and stereotype threat. they just need roll models and then they'll succeed and they'll basically just be tanned thomas edisons and shiatttttt.

Because whites are not allowed you fucking racist.

>I know this, but what i'm saying is that there are still alot of white people in the US.
and what a waste they are

I wasn't going to stoop to your level but let's be honest. Australians are the niggers of the white anglosphere

That white girl dead center is getting fucking enriched

All nigs are the same, whether they be purebred or sandniggers

I have noticed the digits pertaining to your post and respect them with raised eyebrow.

it's okay Burger, maybe in another life you'll be sick cunts like us

probably when you see this rarity

>>WHEN YOU SEE IT
Close, but not quite.

>Grasshopperball
Yeahhhh, I don't think that holds a candle to american football or RUGBY ya cunt

Why would I want to watch nigger-in-tights ball?

Rugby Union is cool though

lol

Couldn't get into Ohio state?? they accept over 50%.

Feels good desu senpai

what is he hiding

is that Stoya?

the fuck are you talking about

usyd is the equivalent of asexual :/

>VICE
>real news