A New York City man was arrested Monday for attempting to push a bystander onto the subway tracks in Harlem while...

A New York City man was arrested Monday for attempting to push a bystander onto the subway tracks in Harlem while yelling, “I hate white people.”

Gary Weeks, 51, of Queens was charged with attempted murder, aggravated harassment, and obstruction of government. (No picture but guess)

The bystander was waiting at the 4-5-6 subway station at 125th St. and Lexington Ave. for a northbound train when Weeks tried to push him onto the tracks.

The victim was able to escape as other people tried to point and yell at the attacker to cool down.

Police said he spit on an officer as officers tried to arrest him.

Source: nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-cuffed-push-straphanger-harlem-tracks-article-1.2884884

pic unrelated

bumping with images

go on

7 / 30 of these types, post others if anyone has similar

interesting, please continue

Exterminate niggers

why don't liberals post about these hate crimes?

Bump

bump

any anons with statistic infographs of black crimes? my comp is new so I don't else I'd post.

I work in moore county quite a bit. Whenever I pass that trailer I think about that poor little girl... its a really sad story. I dont understand why they had to kill her.