I'm a MoD insider: Major escalation today, get prepared now

Hello again Sup Forums

I was the MoD (Ministry of Defence) poster from a couple of months back who made those threads Turkey's intervention in Syria a week before it happened. Today I have more critical information, which is still coming as I type this out.

The gist of it is that Ukraine, despite private Western pressure from the United States and NATO, is refusing to back down from its planed missile exercise today near Crimea. The problem is that we have concrete info that Russia is actively planning on shooting down the missiles, even if they don't enter Crimean airspace. Ukraine almost want them to do it the mad bastards.

Reuters has a article about it here
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ukraine-crisis-missiles-idUKKBN13P2TJ

As before, in previous threads, I don't care if you think I'm roleplaying or not, you'll see it play-out within 24 hours anyway.

Oh, and hello Mike. I know you're reading this. Yeah, I did it again. I know you told me to stop making these threads. What can I say, I like keeping people informed.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455934/Nato-warns-Turkey-t-count-support-conflict-Russia-tensions-escalate.html
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiumORtulaQve1jviI2sysdTQOF4zZQlzBGO9GzQHoY19l9e-tLDAg4v7VYRiVj7jirngl1phFD3DaQuk9wzcS78DjfDwbvwpY0IVwgcpZzBmQPP5wIZBXJvx1DJvgyXMnmtdmwbojBk5NkIrHXDMZqTL24XnrwMWLD0h_14WXR76cOV1LQFbdTL3iLDEV2o1QSyLRHiIED5jnSVFOf56CxZuLRQZAqGa2n0hlcCQRyJ0ONQzqM5sL5GC7zKHxux0ZJk-9UmmkWkeSd7NvDzD-nlU1L2mEUonohId5KRJbeU2zA65jTTaB03HmsrJCnHUnfEsw8jqH0HIfXZZNrcRzoMCNnxxws2NuNXFBxQ_1KTt4MOlQkPPno_1vJEv078eXlHnZqVewo-XZ4adKMFanKsyw3gWsc2H-xcZwHKK7RAxf1S8QHQrl2lgr2XcxYqRWInI5aIDCYnqtNuwPzcbY6T9GRpT6EB-sQ0F7azK0j3dy_1t9ROuae90l2dn2Yaw1vUvE-gmSx6zq13WJojXiFB2fPN23NsTBezozCLQtJNmPv0R2i2XSQTCUTt-Ob3hieBhGMXMWP4108yZ-4HoAuHOTjbQWo-ohWjFsSJMUL-ulqqf7Wj2R0s29BVojyAqc6m5ghz-aah3uynUukFsZp7apQJcHN9FbZed0K59qfEM3Ueri_1lkaykw2HUg0xWDlaciy3VHZfOGysZX9CQ9tosWVUdJsM3GonhQPFTZp5X92QsbZ5ptvMP7jyrX_18y5lo2LNVmbKNzLHcR1ALuSDJyl7jA15GIIyP6o5bbrvz3BMcGdjRf9w_1GJz77ewdGYLMrrmK_1mW0dnVcYgwNuJvDLrgQS3XFxZ-nsMeudwUJ3U8KoN_1sZ9LveqJNPb_1W5CJXyZi3dTaJ-tkAk6vdE6tI75Y6pB_1uo6ANU5FN_113239UjyuVk9MKgi2OiYszxj5IS2lzQjHptZ1P0Io1jXpNIuK-Uo9TR215PywjB0flzTdHDwA2b068aPDS494bHaL2V0s4QIy0QjrZZ8LyPzzGmJcQy_1V8rJjOL3ooJYdPF-yq7FEmkrkJ5yq9htq91fxfxSmdswljRLKtXq9nVvHV4chp-UcfiEyM-Zklk1Wnk3hHdd1om4LLYyre1ze0Z4zKpv8oF00A_1zY8bfNFOfucw9duvwHkQJSBf4XF99_1TsB5uliaj1qZjtImR-QVGmm5kuZbq5hiZBmESZVD4WrlEqXT6mv0BjLbnoZRonjM6HHnhrj2hNhbYjpFokDZCAo-SFV1q9lHPfGwl1yN7xxKWoGoBQa7eNRtgLaKTjtGxJuXIzPhsC6Yi91Tj3kVX9y6aXRluxNwSYzp8QPFc-HirduqOtwlA_1HfQZKTAneeEEBrKB3fHacmk_1ED-Pl8jydcEYRJjfXbaycldFVWhiXU_1tLVimXxmRFJXD2by9VYeKbk8fJ3D1klnNmqmOjwKyvtqaUsCmAMLmJTL0Lf5ZrnfOzodl4eeSfeRVAr4jfr3yY5kIkYoMyYRjhyQ3qb1bIn2t5IZN7edyX3yVvxBqGg8BwJj485dLmlrTWEzqNpfCGZeDIvBLUiSkhc-bo4ve6NtyAPZpj_1FCJ4fwW-uUwVVB6298zrxx7NBGN1WklhfDmoNzDd4yIaz4ih6Qi3JrU2bWk7YMyE0BKVoWNV01J_12WvzT5wHKnhwQ&safe=off
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://alfeiospotamos.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/135370661-Complete-Puzzle-of-ASBLP-File-of-2007.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjan5y489HQAhWji1QKHWwxADAQFghZMAk&usg=AFQjCNEqavmPSrKpAHIE1pnFRTZwlS6XXA&sig2=LQIQO1dK3jQbooYNl5v25g
archive.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=4777
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My uncle works at Nintendo.

My uncle work at kgb and he used pollonium to bone your sister.

What's the endgame consequences?

Ukrainians are stupid.
All of this happened before on a smaller scale. That crazy bitch who talked bluntly about wanting to kill half of her own citizens? She became head of state thanks to Goldman and she crashed the economy so hard that the post-Communist recovery was well run by comparison. Then Putin's guy got in abd started to fix things, so Goldman had another go and now we're here. This isn't about ideology or Putin: the IMF's brilliant schemes just do not work.

Mike here.

Ok.

Same.

fuck off roleplay fag

ww3?

I, too, work at the MoD (foreign civilian contractor, very hush-hush) and I can verify that OP's wife is at home with their migrants today getting the pounding of her life. OP gets two pounds extra per annum for housing Abdul and Jabar, and they sure do have fun while he's at work. He'll be a grandfather soon!

You have been checked good sir

Actually if any shooting down happens Russians will play it by the book, carefully monitoring and only shooting down "strays". They have no desire to escalate Ukraine at all. Porky would have to fire missiles directly towards Crimea or even fucking Moscow for them to react.

What are the potential responses to this from the west?

>IMF was given to the Europeans to run as a show of good faith by the US in 1945 (also to prevent the Soviets from running the joint)
>Europeans immediately turn the IMF into Satan's Kitchen

checked and realised

OP is a faggot

So why is this a major happening?
Ukraine makes a missile test, Russians ruin it. Big fucking deal.
Turkey shot down a Russian jet and nothing came of it. Why would something happen because of this, something less important? No-one's going to die because of a missile test.

thanks for info, have a bump

how bad can things get? being realist

So?
The US did this with NK whenever they do missile tests.

If Ukraine gets their missile shot down NATO won't back them for being retarded.

You got anything on Turkey trying to invoke article 5 if Russia attacks Turkish forces in Syria?

>No-one's going to die because of a missile test.
Some hohols will do

>You got anything on Turkey trying to invoke article 5 if Russia attacks Turkish forces in Syria?

They can't. They are a literal invading force. And they already got bomb'd by Syrians and nothing came out of this.

It'll be fun to watch the Ukies cry.

"wah, the russkies shot down our meesils. NATO pls halp!"

What stocks will move a lot because of this conflict?

>Ukraine fires missiles
>Russia shoots them down and attacks launchers
>Ukraine retaliates with a missile attack on Crimea
>Russia declares war and invades Ukraine

The Ukrainians are fools to think they can take on Russia. NATO won't come to rescue the poor bastards.

WW3 is a long-shot. Likely outcome is a short-term Russian occupation of Ukraine until a puppet regime similar to Yanukovych is installed in Kiev. Western parts of Ukraine will do their own version of Crimea, creating a mini-state between Ukraine and Poland.

The actual war will be over in weeks. Ukraine's defences will collapse fairly quickly without Western support.

witnessed

As planned

Nah it'll go like this:
>Ukraine fires missiles
>Russia shoots down the ones that kinda sorta approach Crimean airspace
>Russia condemns and sends reports to UNSC
>Journalist investigation by non-partisan experts proves that the missiles actually never got close to Crimean airspace and instead floated gently towards Hawaii

>creating a mini-state between Ukraine and Poland
fuggg
what happens to transnistria ??

Aw okay I see. Shooting it down is one thing.

Your post didn't say Russia would also do counter-battery fire against the launchers.

Ehh you're right but Syria doing it and Russia doing it are two different things.

I imagined a scenario with Turkey crying for NATO support if Russia did a major counter-offensive

You forgot the part where UN sends strongly-worded letters and half the world leaders express their "deep concern" over the issue.

According to what Obongo and actual NATO reps said, Turkey is on it's own in Syria. Russians could bomb their operation to shit and nothing would ever happen outside of more calls for sanctions and Erdogan going mental.
Has a lot to do with the fact that Syria is still considered a sovereign country, there is no actual resolution regarding Euphrates Shield and Russia was invited to Syria to help defend it. They have no basis to invoke Article 5 if they get btfo on Syrian clay.

Fpbp

/Ukraine general/ should be fun to have resurrected

That's basically an automatic response.
Russia doesn't shoot down the missiles, they land in Crimean territorial waters - UN expresses deeb gonzern.
Russia shoots them down - UN expresses deeb gonzern.
Russia shoots their own missiles down to prove they can - UN expresses deeb gonzern.
Finland shoots semen all over their sauna stones - UN expresses deeb gonzern
And so on, and so on.

Nice, I'm not sure if I'm sad or not.
I kinda wanted to deploy. Full conventional war I can deal with but fuck Nuclear war.

You have any sauce on those statements? I haven't shit

lel

No, just liberate.

Be polite you guys, Mike is most likely viewing this thread. Hello Mike!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3455934/Nato-warns-Turkey-t-count-support-conflict-Russia-tensions-escalate.html

If that shit actually happens and ukraine gets blitzkrieged I'll laugh all day long. Fucking retards, all of them.

Appreciate it Senpai

Hello dave, mike, 'ryan'. Is this why yesterdays ukraine cup match between fc poltava n shakhtar was cancelled?

this

even if russia shoots at them it is fucking nothing

>You got anything on Turkey trying to invoke article 5 if Russia attacks Turkish forces in Syria?
They are in Syria, it is by default not a nato concern to defend Turkish adventures.

Heck, most will say "Turkey, it your own damn fault"

>Russia declares war and invades Ukraine

OP is a faggot

>2016
>declare war to invade a country

mike here

i fookin told u 2 knock it off m8. we r going to have a go at the water cooler today m8, u and me. ive got my killing spoon stuffed down my trousers today and when i find u, u better have a good reason why i shouldnt scoop you for good.

> which is already invaded in 2014

stupid as fuck. hohols are getting desperate now that Monkey King is moving out of office.

my prediction: they'll end up canceling the tests regardless of what they're saying now

Thanks for the info, but why does it matter? Is Ukraine going to try to invade Russia or something? They don't really have many cards to play.

Also, hi Mike.

HOLY FUCK SAUCE NOW

this
>OP says Russia will "declare war"
>tfw no such fucking thing happens

> more like the Ministry of Bullshit.

If shit happens like when they took Crimea DAX will get fucked

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiumORtulaQve1jviI2sysdTQOF4zZQlzBGO9GzQHoY19l9e-tLDAg4v7VYRiVj7jirngl1phFD3DaQuk9wzcS78DjfDwbvwpY0IVwgcpZzBmQPP5wIZBXJvx1DJvgyXMnmtdmwbojBk5NkIrHXDMZqTL24XnrwMWLD0h_14WXR76cOV1LQFbdTL3iLDEV2o1QSyLRHiIED5jnSVFOf56CxZuLRQZAqGa2n0hlcCQRyJ0ONQzqM5sL5GC7zKHxux0ZJk-9UmmkWkeSd7NvDzD-nlU1L2mEUonohId5KRJbeU2zA65jTTaB03HmsrJCnHUnfEsw8jqH0HIfXZZNrcRzoMCNnxxws2NuNXFBxQ_1KTt4MOlQkPPno_1vJEv078eXlHnZqVewo-XZ4adKMFanKsyw3gWsc2H-xcZwHKK7RAxf1S8QHQrl2lgr2XcxYqRWInI5aIDCYnqtNuwPzcbY6T9GRpT6EB-sQ0F7azK0j3dy_1t9ROuae90l2dn2Yaw1vUvE-gmSx6zq13WJojXiFB2fPN23NsTBezozCLQtJNmPv0R2i2XSQTCUTt-Ob3hieBhGMXMWP4108yZ-4HoAuHOTjbQWo-ohWjFsSJMUL-ulqqf7Wj2R0s29BVojyAqc6m5ghz-aah3uynUukFsZp7apQJcHN9FbZed0K59qfEM3Ueri_1lkaykw2HUg0xWDlaciy3VHZfOGysZX9CQ9tosWVUdJsM3GonhQPFTZp5X92QsbZ5ptvMP7jyrX_18y5lo2LNVmbKNzLHcR1ALuSDJyl7jA15GIIyP6o5bbrvz3BMcGdjRf9w_1GJz77ewdGYLMrrmK_1mW0dnVcYgwNuJvDLrgQS3XFxZ-nsMeudwUJ3U8KoN_1sZ9LveqJNPb_1W5CJXyZi3dTaJ-tkAk6vdE6tI75Y6pB_1uo6ANU5FN_113239UjyuVk9MKgi2OiYszxj5IS2lzQjHptZ1P0Io1jXpNIuK-Uo9TR215PywjB0flzTdHDwA2b068aPDS494bHaL2V0s4QIy0QjrZZ8LyPzzGmJcQy_1V8rJjOL3ooJYdPF-yq7FEmkrkJ5yq9htq91fxfxSmdswljRLKtXq9nVvHV4chp-UcfiEyM-Zklk1Wnk3hHdd1om4LLYyre1ze0Z4zKpv8oF00A_1zY8bfNFOfucw9duvwHkQJSBf4XF99_1TsB5uliaj1qZjtImR-QVGmm5kuZbq5hiZBmESZVD4WrlEqXT6mv0BjLbnoZRonjM6HHnhrj2hNhbYjpFokDZCAo-SFV1q9lHPfGwl1yN7xxKWoGoBQa7eNRtgLaKTjtGxJuXIzPhsC6Yi91Tj3kVX9y6aXRluxNwSYzp8QPFc-HirduqOtwlA_1HfQZKTAneeEEBrKB3fHacmk_1ED-Pl8jydcEYRJjfXbaycldFVWhiXU_1tLVimXxmRFJXD2by9VYeKbk8fJ3D1klnNmqmOjwKyvtqaUsCmAMLmJTL0Lf5ZrnfOzodl4eeSfeRVAr4jfr3yY5kIkYoMyYRjhyQ3qb1bIn2t5IZN7edyX3yVvxBqGg8BwJj485dLmlrTWEzqNpfCGZeDIvBLUiSkhc-bo4ve6NtyAPZpj_1FCJ4fwW-uUwVVB6298zrxx7NBGN1WklhfDmoNzDd4yIaz4ih6Qi3JrU2bWk7YMyE0BKVoWNV01J_12WvzT5wHKnhwQ&safe=off

Posting in a legit thread masked as a LARP thread.

see
basically justifying a full war

I was Ukraine to be BTFO so badly. Mark it down as another failure for the (((neocon))) elite, since all their "investments" in Ukraine will have gone to waste.

Kek.

I read this an wonder why is it important to me. What possible can I do than sit back and let it happen.

So OP what is your point in posting it. Why is this important to us?

>was
want*

Also I'm referring to the Ukrainian government. Don't have anything against Ukrainians themselves.

Why would Russia have to declare war though?

Unless Ukraine somehow manages to bomb out Moscow.

If they're able to shoot down the tests, why wouldn't they also just shoot down the ones that follow in retaliation?

MEDIA DAY, BABY! KEEP ME POSTED!!!

TELL ME ABOUT UKRAINE!
WHY DOES HE FIRED THE MISSILES?

Why does Ukraine want to keep causing problems?

Russia clearly isn't in the wrong. We should be more focused on taking out rebels and terrorists in Syria.

If they fuck all this up, they deserve to have their illegitimate government toppled. Or worse.

Checked. Kek be with you. Praise Kek!

tsundere

Its justification to invade and install a puppet state.

Ukraine is hedging its bets on Russia either

A.) Not doing shit outside of shoot them down
or
B.) Western Support.

Personally I don't mind I could use a police action deployment.

Mike, y u no want OP post here? :(

this is important for people to know

Hello, LARPer #958

Rate my uncle

I read CNN so I'm basically a White House insider. Ask me anything.

I give you 9/10 on the possibility scale, but 1/10 on the "happening" scale.

I don't think it will escalate. Russia warned they would shoot down the missiles, the Ukraine army is a mess of rebels and poorly trained citizens, and the US with Trump won't do anything.

>Hello again Sup Forums
Hello again russkie

0/10

Airplane builder here that works for

Sthap being such fuckers. No war under Obama, stop being faggots. We have space planes. Just lets get in them and go you stupid fucks. Signed, NAS

Hey mike, it's mike.

How are you?

russia never shot down a missile and never will

Mike here.

Ok.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://alfeiospotamos.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/135370661-Complete-Puzzle-of-ASBLP-File-of-2007.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjan5y489HQAhWji1QKHWwxADAQFghZMAk&usg=AFQjCNEqavmPSrKpAHIE1pnFRTZwlS6XXA&sig2=LQIQO1dK3jQbooYNl5v25g

not with this administration

You have some powerful memes, Mike.

Da fuck is going on here?

Can you fags work on magnetic reconnection already?

Tesla left you with so much, but you've done so little.

Mike here.

Thanks.

archive.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=4777

"Q: Do you see any evidence that he actually has fired on his own people from the air? There were reports of it, but do you have independent confirmation? If so, to what extent?
SEC. GATES: We’ve seen the press reports, but we have no confirmation of that.
ADM. MULLEN: That’s correct. We’ve seen no confirmation whatsoever."

>that you're aware of

>daesh created to gold heist libya

>UNSC
SINCE WHEN THE FUCK HAVE WE HAD SPACE MARINES

TIGER BENSON

1 hour until drills

I'm saying, you should've been did it about 30 years ago.

Too busy beating off with the ionosphere (which is just treading water).

Harnessing it will allow near instantaneous transmission, even to the edge of the system.

What's happened in the last two years that makes this not okay?

My uncle is a millionaire artist. I bet you can't guess who he is.

Holy fuck this ID

>implying Ukraine can afford new missiles
>implying they aren't rusty soviet shits from the 80s that haven't been maintained for decades
Half of them will fall out of the air mid-exercize and the other half will explode at take-off.

>implying they aren't doing exactly that but slower while solidifying their control over us here

Rolf Harris

Hitler?

Rolf Harris

I'll speed you up by about a decade though: High frequency resonance can change the qualities of the matter involved in the reconnection.

You guys are trying to harness it for the wrong reasons (guiding things), when it can be used to much more powerful effect.

Following the gold is the ultimate red pill tbqh

>Rolf

You want to start a war with Russia, ed boys?

Topkek.

>Ukrainians in charge of not getting themselves btfo by Russia

Not even once.