Is Bill Maher on our side?

youtube.com/watch?v=y3-uNxmNj5o

In this clip we see Bill (((Maher))) say the democrats lost because of political correctness and being completely uncritical of Islam.

Meanwhile, redheaded norse/Irish woman refuses to accept this and shows physical disgust at the thought of "white men".

Is Bill on our side, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0__B0hO2jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more specifically, why do white women hate men of their own race?

drag everything anybody says and post it on Sup Forums

(((get a life)))

no he isnt he has too much love for the cock of bill clinton

maybe 20 years ago he could have been ourguy but not now he is just too old to change

>The problem with Democrats is they made white men feel like their problems don't matter... You're outrageous with your political correctness, and Islam! Muslims blow something up and you talk about how we all need to be nice to muslims!
>So the problem with American politics is we didn't cater enough to white men?
>That's not what I said
>No, you literally did, LITERALLY DID

These idiots still don't get it. If you vilify white people for everything, sooner or later white people will stop voting for you. And as largest voting block in the country (though they're trying hard to change that), yes, they should appeal to whites.

He's a jew. He hates white people and conservatives. He only bitches about Islam to shill for Israel.

Not really, but he actually does have some consistent principles which occasionally force him to criticize liberal sacred cows like Islam.

the "redneck" is such a fucking asshole
"i talk like them so i know what they think"
is such a fucking faggot

and even agreed with that dumb tumblr whore

>you are right but you wanna be right or do you wanna fucking win

they dont realize the bias they have, every time some feminist or black dude says fuck white people there is not a word from the media
make one racist joke and all hell breaks loose

Can someone screencap the crazy bitches face at about 2:05 and caption it with "Literally did"

No. Absolutely not. If you didn't at least wave at the Train while it was in the station, you get ZERO* quarter.

For all of his faults, Bill has given more airtime to conservatives than the MSM ever has.

> " What do you mean you have to be palatable to 60% of the population to win?"

on islam, yep

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0__B0hO2jw

why does that guy look like a slightly melted jew

He's not on our side, he just hates SJWs as much as we do, and is tired of the Left spreading their asscheeks for Mohammed.

No. Kill it with fire and magnets.

He's known his audience to be retards for decades now, yet still continues to be the good Jew partisan.

Put him and his flesh wound of a cock out to dry.

These are the correct answers.

>you LITERALLY just said that... you LITERALLY just did
No he didn't you dumb bitch. How about you shut your dumb bitch mouth and listen for once?

College and or too much tumblr b/s

I took a political science course, and on the very first day, no bullshit, the first day, the professor repeated the words "white men" like 20 times, always negatively. That was just the first day, and I ended up dropping the class...

And no, Maher ain't on our side. He's always been reasonable about Islam and political correctness, but then he goes full retard on all other issues..

left is a spectrum

he's only 80% evil

>do you want to be right, or do you want to fucking win?
Laughed my ass off at that one.

He's certainly a more moderate liberal, but he's not a right-winger

as he said he's only red pilled on 2 issues, Islam and PC.
This is a very interesting clip though, showing the very heart of liberalism. They're still 99% in denial of why they lost, not even close to reforming their party.

When he said "Do you want to win? We have to trick white men into voting for us"
and she said "He literally wants dems to cater to white men" as if that's a bad thing. so core liberals don't give a fuck about white men, it's right there in the open. They're fine with catering to brown immigrants and niggers, but doing something for a white man? That's racist!

they're blinded by the own narrative they created to gain power. by telling people trump wouldn't get people jobs, they implied they have no fucking clue how to get them back either.

>white men are the reason Trump was elected

WHEN THE FUCK WILL THIS MEME END