It's not fair

I don't get it - what do these negroes have that I don't?

And these women, they're supposed to be MY women - why are they cavorting around with men of different races when I'm >tfw no gf?

Seriously - like what gives here? Someone explain, please.

>threatened by nogs stealing white trash

If you want herpes go for it

confidence you beta faggot

whats with these cuck threads. i mean i know you post them. cause they get a lot of replies and it makes you feel validated. but come on man there's like 234908723490 of these threads a day

who. cares. what. other. people. do.

Breddy soon we won't need confidence. Gas chambers trump confidence.

I actually wonder what the context of that picture is. I've seen a few others, and they usually turn out to be joke pictures where white and black guys take pictures with each other's girlfriends.

>who. cares. what. other. people. do.
Yeah who cares that I'm alone and other men are taking the only women I really have any kind of claim to

I mean cmon it's 2016 right haha

Reminder that anyone can post here including people trying to use it as proof pol has a race problem. This is bait: no one here cares if white women goes with a black guy. We all know the type of women who do and we know they are ugly, trash, or fat

I need a large version of this for target practice purposes.

this is the thing they have nothing we DONT have, these girls just have a black fetish, thats all there is to it.

Over the last 50+ years the media has been slowly programming white women to see white men as losers while also giving white men video games, art, and emotional music to make them less masculine. While at the same time rap and sports were directed at black men. The result was entirely intentional. None of this was happenstance.

Because you have a small penis you fucking cuck.

Shitty b8 m8

is this picture is from UK?

lol the one nig that doesn't have a hoe, trying to steal the one in the middle

Literally the sluttiest race of women atm...

and you are having difficulty fucking them... sad

beastiality

>Sup Forums
you understand degeneracy is how the weak of the species dies off. The failure began with upbringing. Write these slags off.

Have some standards OP you would date those cows? Bet their breath smells of black cock as they lay around eating cheetos all day.

Find yourself a nice quiet college girl who will treat you nice. Just talk to her you know the one.

Looks like it.

It's the (((cool))) thing to do.

They don't give a fuck and are outgoing.

You could be that way, too, but in White suburbia a lot of young guys get addicted to internet and vidya games.

Cut that shit out, unless you're just a trollcuck

That's blatant racism on picture.
And woman aren't supposed to be yours.

>what do these negroes have that I don't?

A stigma that would piss of their fathers.

Animal magnetism

I'm not surprised

sage

fucktard, it's natural and normal to feel that way

fucking prick. It doesn't mean he personally feels like he should be fucking the girls. None of us feel bad when we see White couples.

Many people naturally react badly to seeing racemixing, including women

sage

All the women in that pic want to be single mothers OP. There's nothing you can offer them by providing a stable family.

I laughed so hard at the thought of sending that down the line at a gun range.

Imagine the thoughts of everyone shooting in the lanes next to you.

these niggers don't even look good

Yea that's the thing lmao

Daily reminder that Negroes are created when people use the loo, which is a place always haunted by toilet witches. It's common knowledge that they reside in toilets, waiting to suck the vital energies from the bums of unsuspecting skeptics. Then in turn they shit out hideous black golems that are full of vileness, which are what you people call Negroes

It's all about the BBC these days my friend.

Your role is restricted to a financial provider when these women reach the twilight years of their sexual prime. Best get used to it.

Pajeet my son, these are Negresses, they are not of our kind

kek - probably pic related

Pop culture and entertainment cramming "everyone is the same" down their throat since they cut their milk teeth. Nothing new. Also growing up in the era of Katy Perry and Lil Wayne didn't help either.

get laid you pathetic beta faggot

Fuck off, Elliot.

grow up and get pussy

date white girls, black girls , brown girls, yellow girls, all

kek

and those women look horrendous, get better bait photos

>what do these negroes have that I don't?
>they're supposed to be MY women

Perhaps they don't have your possessive attitude. No woman is YOUR woman.