m.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M
youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk
youtu.be/v-a_4SM_eoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think anything can make me dislike Carlin

Guy used to ne hilariousb

>A FUCKING CIVIC NATIONALIST

i dont hate him....but god he is such a waste of good potential and could actually get redpill if someone showed him the way

No reason to hate Carlin other than him being a pessimist, especially in the later part of his life.

He was really liberal on a lot of issues, actually

this kike

Ya he cements some of the worst liberal viewpoints while making them feel smarter than the system.

This cuck

She is going to be a great president one day

Jill Stein 2010

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

Matt and Mattingly's Ice Cream Social

Carlin's later work is actually really good. it went from leftist hippie to anti-government nihilism. Which isn't red pilling but atleast it's not the leftest circle jerk that is mainstream comedians.

Doug Stanhope is still good despite being libertarian

somehow he got worse in the last few years

Civic Nationalism is at least a step in the right direction senpai.

>dude im so like totally redpilled
>haha fuck carlin im in a phase

This feel is 2 real

Casey Neistat

When I was blue-pilled, I liked Hillary and would have hated Trump.

After I thought I got red-pilled, I hated Hillary and would have liked Trump.

After I took the true red pill, I liked Hillary and hated Trump.

Suure

Stfu with your faze

No, you took the black pill.

I'm sorry that someone lied to you and tried to tell you it was burgundy.

It wasn't, I remember that batch.

Bill nye

What phase?

>I firmly believe that if there is a god, it has to be a man. No woman could or would fuck things up like this.

Yeah, no. I just don't like him.

To be fair, I listened to an interview with him on the Opie Anthony show only a couple of years before he died and he had changed his views on the left.

He recognised and called them out for becoming the new nannies and authoritarians.

It was a real 180 turn to some of his usual politics.

He's redpilled about Muslims though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M

He was right about mudslimes. We gotta be serious if we want stop em.

>Leaf

>[sharts internally]

Howard Stern.

I never realized how his whole outlook is shaped by his Judaism.

Always boasting how brave it is to 'take on the religious right'. He's smart enough to realize they aren't a threat…. he's also smart enough to cower before the real threat, the non-religious left.

He know which way the wind is blowing and he's done quite a turnaround in how he presents himself vs. the 80's, 90's

You could produce tape of him saying things that would shock current sentiments -- but he need not worry, he gets the jew pass.

I saw what was going on when he critiqued Lena Dunham's show, saying it was pathetic and then the next day changing his mind and pronouncing himself a big fan -- and Lena herself declaring her eternal admiration for Howard… there is no other explanation other than tribal back scratching.

Howard is very sleazy, and I don't mean his raunchy talk… I'm talking about his show biz jewyness.

Noblet was redpilled as fuck.

That's a good one. I think he knows the score, but he's too deep into his Henry schtick to change - in public anyway.

He's a weak man child...about as edgy as a beachball

bummer i used to likehim as well.

no one said the red pill would be easy.

This

He leaves a trail of smug behind him as he walks

Carlin predicted the Islamization of Europe while you were still drinking from a sippy cup

Stfu

Louis CK
Patton Oswald
Most modern comedians really

If you are implying George Carlin is NOT redpilled, you are a completely and almost certainly someone who has a) never watch him in a stand-up show or b) a completely out-of-touch faggot.

stephen colbert

madea

This, his earlier stand up was leftist garbage. Late 80s-early 90s Carlin forward is master race.

I don't know about hate but pretty much every mainstream comedian bores me now. Nothing but Sup Forums or youtube stuff really makes me laugh anymore. Everybody is twitterversed and touchy about everything. Carlin would have been amazing if he was still around and in his prime today.

fucking this guy

he was my hero and i loved him but then i got red pilled and found out he regretted killing kids

what a cuck

Dont you fucking judge me

I seriously just got an ad at the bottom of this page for Chris Rock. I clicked on it and it opened up a story about what celebrities think about the standing rock pipeline. X-ed out. I'm going to look for a funny thread now so I can laugh.

pretty much everyone except norm macdonald.

>[Vagina Bleeds Internally]

Nobody. I always hated celebrities.

I'd grab a beer with him

I liked Louis c.k and Bill Burr. It feels like a big betrayal.

ruffies is tasty

>Bill Burr
why, what happened?

Is Hank alright though? I watch a little bit of sci show and it would suck if he was even 10% as liberal as his faggot brother.

They also Fuck up their adopted children, or their biological children they brought from their last mirrage.
A lot of them do that swearing of men/women thing after a bad mirrage which sucks for their kids.

Myself

He got married.

Marriage fuck, I could be mildly autuistic, I don't know why I get fixated on these types of things.

>Louis C.K.
What's the point of being redpilled if you're still a cuckold?

>Whaat, a gabbagoul!! Meataaball, rotini! I race mix and shill for the democrats.. wanna tussle or somethin ya cannoli head??

t. Edgelord

John is actually much less liberal than hank.

Bill isnt as bad as Louie although he is going to have a half breed child.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk

Hanks definately not nearly as bad as John, but thats not saying much. If you listen to Hank in SciShow or Crash Course, its clear that he also overdosed on the blue pill

>"You've called women you don't like, 'fat pigs,' 'dogs,' 'slobs,' and 'disgusting animals,'"
>Le mutt, pig and I would like to get into a fist fight with him
really makes you think

im certain this guy is od'ing on blue pills right now

Here's her wife, by the way. The worst part of it all is that she's apparently a turbo SJW feminist cunt. That's most likely the reason why he's been getting dull overtime. Slow subversion is fucking scary.

This fucking kike.

I said Liked. Do you need the definition of past tense?

At this point there's so much shit out there I have to give these guys a small benefit of the doubt that they've been brainwashed like Jane Fonda. If the constant torrent of media sewage finally stops then some of them may come around. The rest are dead to me.

Women. period. All of them. I used to white knight the fuck out of them. I wish I could take it all back.

You're lying.

Nice.

Objectively this.

God, I'd think you were unsalvageable. How did you do it?

Yeah this guy went from a really funny politically middle of the road kind of guy to full on beta cuck

Also Tim heidecker got triggered into oblivion and it's just sad to look at his Twitter now

carlin's a fag and I used to like him, you're in the phase lol

Agreed, this guy. But now that Trump won, he isnt as bad anymore. He's defending Trump and blaming SJW's.

Looks like someone said something bad about Islam within earshot of Trudeau.

idk man I mean the whole
>white people don't have problems
thing is stupid but he's also saying white people shouldn't try to act like niggers and that's true. He also calls out stupid politically correct liberals at the end.

.......Matt Groening

really? that's interesting. Also true, SJW's did help him win.

>shitting on hollywood libshits and nu-males
>Telling Whites to be proud and not degenerate apologist.

I'm okay with this.

He is redpilled. He just knows his audience. Listen to his stuff before he was famous. He was like 13 and his topics were pretty redpilled.

How did you get something from a cringe thread and make it look like real post?

myself

>White people have to understand that their job is to give people the blues, not to get them

> Giving subhumans the blues
> Not getting the blues

I can ship that.

> White people have to stop trying to dance and act like blacks

> Not being like nigs

Good advice Carlin.

> Bashing guilty white liberals

Shit user, Carlin is more Sup Forums than you will ever be.

Henry is a Beta masquerading as an Alpha.
youtu.be/v-a_4SM_eoE

he's so insufferable apart from his politics too, watch when bill burr is on his show. He's so condescending to anyone who's getting any say on his show

civic nationalism is the best you can get in a multiracial society like America, sadly

Fucking SNL.
All fucking rappers and most musicians - White or Black now.
All of fucking Hollywood especially the babes.

>I liked RAND and hated Trump.
There's your true redpill you faggot

>This cuck
?

Underrated