IT IS MOST DEFINITLEY HAPPENING!!!!!

Slovakia passes law banning islam as a religion!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahaha

Slovakia saves the world!!!

express.co.uk/news/world/738462/Slovakia-law-Islam-ban-registered-religion-Eu-migrant-quota-Muslim-sentiment

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/368591-asotthalom-hungary-muslim-ban/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are they white?

pic related is Martina Jacova is she white? I think so..

brb moving to Slovakia

wtf i love slavs now

This will be the beginning. I'm glad to be alive right now.

Cool now all they have to do is get rid of any niggers living in Slovakia and then Slovakia will be a nice place to live in
>inb4 slavs are white niggers
don't care, apparently Australians are white niggers according to any Western European or American

I am fucking euphoric

Not by any Jew's holocaust, but by my own nationalism.

B-but are jews banned?

HURR DURR ARE THEY WHITE DERR fucking americans mixed africans europeans and native indians talking about race.

fuck the hell off.

slavs are the last pinnacle of whiteness.

51% of Australians support a ban on Muslim immigration. C-can we make it happen?

i would consider slovakia as a based country now. how difficult is citizenship

based Slovakia

I honour of this great day I am heating up some pre cooked bacon and wrapping it around cheese..
Muslims be GONE!

Slovaks are more than ok. Redpill on islam proofs.

Please let this policy spread throughout V4. Please.

>SNS chairman Andrej Danko said:“We must do everything we can so that no mosque is built in the future.”

holy fucking shit PLEASE LET THIS MENTALITY ARRIVE IN AMERICA

Pretty based, though all they've actually done is increase the number required to register as a religion. From 20,000 to 50,000. Though this is a decent quote:

>"Islamization starts with a kebab and it's already under way in Bratislava, let's realize what we can face in five to 10 years," chairman of the Slovak National Party (SNS) Andrej Danko said, as cited by Reuters. "We must do everything we can so that no mosque is built in the future,"

omw

>One down
>144 left to go
Hopefully this triggers a domino effect.

Terror attack in Slovakia when?

>Slovakia
>No

Not bad

Nah, the only white niggers are trailer park trash and inbred rednecks. Other than the obvious white people who try to be niggers

Christ, it's really coming true.
Back in 2003, I had a friend who said that Islam would be banned within 15 years. I bet him about $50 that it wouldn't happen.
It still isn't going to happen in my country, but fuck, he came closer than I would have imagined.

sheeeeat, probably within 24hrs. This will only cement the law in place.

lmao fuck islam

behead those who insult Islam

we peaceful tho

Slovakia's Muslim population is virtually nil.

If an attack occurs, it will succeed in stirring up public opinion against Muslims. The kebab attackers will fail.

inb4 EU brings the hammer down.

HAHAHAHA

Tiso would be proud.

digits

t. Ivan

>They are actually removing kebab

Isn't Slovakia where a Nazi sympathizing party got 10% of the vote?

Kek

KEK
Slavs are less white than me.

>T. Sweden first country to fall and be an example
>T. Slovakia first country to ban and be an example

HHHHNNNNNNGGG
THE DAY OF REMOVE KEBAB IS SOON

Has Slovakia started the fire?

Based Slovakia PM Robert Fico

The only reason Germans dislike Slavs is because they needed effective propaganda to expand eastward.

pic related croatians.

The fire rises

Baby steps, my friend. as the wise man Jeb! said "slow and steady"

Croatians are very mixed, i've met some croatians who look germanic as fuck while others look like sandniggers.

Race is really based on genetic distance. Slavs are in the European cluster. West Slavs (including slovakians) are genetically close to scandis and germans.

Slovakia new best friend!

Quad doubs

South Slavs are slavicized thracians, illyrians, etc.

How legit is this?

>To only have one life on this rock and not being Slovakian.

Kill me now.

If anything it would (I'm guessing) prevent it from getting the same legal privileges like tax breaks, etc.

>screencap

I can't imagine an EU country, especially what is essentially an EU welfare state being able to outright ban a major religion

It's about state subsidies and schools. It prevents self-islamization.

Well it isn't banned. There just need to be 50.000 muslims, which might seem a lot, but there are a million here.

they could prohibit building mosques and there would be no appeal to muh constitutional rights

>>inb4 slavs are white niggers
false

>tfw you will never live in a country that is as white as Slovakia

feels bad man

great man

this thread is top kek. americans wanting to live in slovakia, jesus christ. you would change your mind after visiting it. capitol is kind of okey, but everything farther eas is every 3rd person gypsy that cant count to 10

also notjhing in czech or slovak press about this, which is wierd

THIS LAW DOES NOT OUTLAW ISLAM!

>Parliament adopted a bill sponsored by the Slovak National Party (SNS), which requires a religion to have at least 50,000 members, up from 20,000, to qualify for state subsidies and to run its own schools.

The change will make it much harder to register Islam, which has just 2,000 supporters in Slovakia according to the latest census and no recognised mosques.

Showed up to post this
brb, moving to Slovakia.

fuck that's beautiful

imagine that scene but with blacks or browns, it would immediately look like a riot as that is what it would resemble until you looked at it for longer.

>tfw 1/4 slovak

based Slavakia

based squatters.

The Hungarian genes in Slovaks is really showing

All of them are ugly

The woman of Slovakia are insanely hot and these based men are just ensuring their women don't get Swede'ed.

This is good.

>women have shaved armpits
Degeneracy has reached the country, nothing good is left there.

>mixed africans europeans and native indians

you mean Brazil?

Islam isn't a religion, it's an all encompassing lifestyle and pseudo religious political cult. Slovakia is just using common sense.

Hahahahahha pls be real.

Gonna need one nation with a lot of seats in the HoR before our government allows its citizens to uncuck it.

Get the RT screencap, it includes a better quote about kebabs, much better for shitposting with.

slovaks were always based. czech what they did in ww2

And its the good slov-country too, I thought you meant slovenia not slovakia, day and night difference.
How do I learn slav?

>Parliament adopted a bill sponsored by the Slovak National Party (SNS), which requires a religion to have at least 50,000 members, up from 20,000, to qualify for state subsidies and to run its own schools.

Are there 50k Jews there? Has Judaism been de facto cut off too?

i've never been more proud of my heritage

Based.

has anyone looked at the comments unless its you fucks jerking each other off the fire rises in europe

>Having to actually dream of this white a scene
Damn, I know take the shit out of Americans a lot, but right now I just feel bad for you.

You are welcome faggots

quality digits my man

we did what? keep this thread bumped,ill have to look into this shit

haha, this is true. and its funny, because they sill managd to hop on the winning train with us/thanks to us

GO SLOVAKIA!

why dont i see this on any news website here, brother?

Slovakia NO

this, more than likely.

best europe right there. u kno you've got a problme when fucking poland knows whats up and ur just being france and getting a hundred people massacred by mudslimes every six months like clockwork.

Don't ask me, I don't read that crap.
Probably lazy and they will only notice it from some press agency and write about it.

SLOVAKIA

Please don't confuse Slovenia with Slovakia. We would.never pass.such a reactionary , hateful law..we treat.all.religions equally here
Backwards Slovakia!!.shameful.
...how.can.such.country.be in eu

Okay take them off the list of countries Russia is allowed to invade

This may happen sooner than you'd think :

> Hungarian Muslims slam town’s ban on burkas & construction of mosques

rt.com/news/368591-asotthalom-hungary-muslim-ban/

Really nice and developed slav little country in the edge of the balkans that's actually 100% italian and will be reconquered when mecha mussolini rises

T H E

T I M E

I S

N O W