Drumpfbetas think a puppy is the same as a lifeless clump of cells

>Drumpfbetas think a puppy is the same as a lifeless clump of cells

There is literally no comparison to a puppy and a fetus.
Also vets routinely kill puppies in the womb while fixing dogs.

amen

Why do you libcucks think you can just say the other side believes in something stupid, just to try and argue it and make yourselves sound right, when in reality they other side never believed what you were going on about in the first place

Abortion is the only thing keeping the nigger population in check.

All shitskins and refugees should be sterilized inorder to be allowed to reside in white countries.

I want those stem cells so we can grow new asses and get rid of scars and shit.

Except that puppies don't try to get gibsmedats and threaten the existence of the White race

>lifeless clump of cells
if the cells were not alive then it would be purged from the womb by the womans body

1d checkers is to much for liberals

there's literally photographic evidence included in OP

Animals are awesome.

Kids are useless shit machines that drain you for no reward.

No there isnt. Show me where it says anything about trump.

also why do you faggots keep bumping this shit. Its bait/10

>lifeless clump of cells

It, by definition, has life, since these cells are, by definition, alive.

People who try to elevate animals to the same level as human beings are degenerate and generally slimy people - at BEST they are confused.

These are the people who verbally dehumanize a baby in order to rationalize killing it.
One way they will do this is by HUMANIZING animals.

It is also a way that regret-filled, childless women get up in the morning and declare they did not make a huge mistake by choosing not to have children. A pet will never be a child no matter how many "grand-doggies" you might have.

Its in Canada....it has little to do with trump.

>sentimental christfags ITT will oppose abortion even though it's by far the most effective method of black population control

>lifeless clump of cells
Stop projecting libtard

Trumpeters are so fucking stupid.

>nazis vandalizing anti-abortion signs

I hope I never leave this beautiful universe where nothing makes sense.

>Foetus
> lifeless bunch of cells

Pick one

Also if it's the woman's choice and the foetus is a female who's choice is more important?

STILL CAN'T FUCKING MAKE IT RIGHT!

Neat my town is on Sup Forums
I'd bet it was pro-abortion fags or edgy teenagers who drew those.

Nowhere in the bible does it say abortion is wrong. Only Americuck christians care about abortion.

You know full well the children are not at fault.
Its a sexual culture failure.

If "not daddies" didn't fuck "dat ho" we wouldn't be having so many "fatherless" hoodlums.
Its not abortion thats the problem, its the dumb fuck fuckers who don't give a fuck about their fuck-born.

Pretty sure there is something about taking another's life in the bible

Actually, the billboard is correct.

I see a fetus, not a clump of cells. Notice the head, feet, hands....not a clump, but a nearly-formed human being.

If you can't see that, then I guess you're a faggot who needs to consider some wrist cutting right away.

>It's a Christians shoot themselves in the foot episode
Puppy abortion is routine and considered the humane thing to do since shelters are full... so this ad is pro-abortion.

Cutting off welfare would be the most effective way of pop. control in white countries - plus you wouldn't have to turn to tearing babies apart you smug piece of shit. We need an age limit on who can post on this board. No middle schoolers.

>all those false flag nazi symbols
Doesn't even make me mad anymore.

And you know who wins in this situation? That's right. Babies.

>those spastikas

Ur bait tastes like shit m9

I thought it was the Jews and corporations who harvest the stem cells?

>Anything giving birth to anything
>Moral
1. Life is an insult to the universe, it goes against the gradient of disorder
2. You have no right to create more life
3. Living organisms can suffer, by creating a living organism you are increasing the amount of suffering in the universe
4. It is impossible to get consent to create another living organism
Life should be destroyed tbqh.

It was in response to the leaf.

I don't care at all about dogs

Please begin with yourself

The doctors choice.

What sort of bullshit argument is that anyway? Are you still in primary school mate?

>baby
I never saw a baby that looked like that

I can think of a group of AnCaps that may have done that. Kelowna is becoming violent.

>he never watched Eraserhead

The worst part is that the bible actually recommends child murder when you are trying to genocide a group of people.
Christians are such a mess of mixed and incompatible beliefs and values.

>Legal to kill fetus seconds before it is born
>Illegal to kill it right after it comes out

I love the fact that liberals shut the fuck up as soon as I mention this and expose them for the monsters that they truly are

>The worst part is that the bible actually recommends child murder
[citation needed]

>>Legal to kill fetus seconds before it is born
i like how you use this example when NO ONE is saying that, quit your strawman bullshit and use a real argument bichboi

>2"Thus says the LORD of hosts, 'I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he set himself against him on the way while he was coming up from Egypt. 3Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'"

Let's not forget
>Kill a pregnant woman, get tried for double murder

>old testament
>isolated incident
i thought you were going to deliver my white friend

By the way if you are confused by the "lord of hosts" title remember your god was an ancient sandnigger god of war(pic related) before jews decided to copy the monotheism of other eastern religions
If you were going to perform a genocide and seeked for biblical advice then that passage is relevant, there is a reason for the woman and child killing

>picking and choosing what you don't like

Black puppies don't grow up to rob me.

>doing what everybody does
really made me think.

the difference between a christian and a jew is the new testament, prove me wrong.

Jesus told you the old testament is still relevant, the method of achieving salvation is what changed.
Dumb fucking christians cant even understand their religion

what makes you think i'm a christian?

but beyond that, the rhetoric and tone of the new testament is very different and much more benevolent in nature compared to the old testament. the method of achieving salvation kind of changes EVERYTHING because that's what spirituality is kind of centered around, retard.

Statistics, Americans are 99% christian
Yet it has nothing to do with the topic we were discussing

>lifeless
C'mon man. Why are you liberals always so pro science when you understand precisely none of it?

Maybe it's not technically alive the first few weeks, but you are denying a potential life and that's fucked up no matter how you look at it.

conversations evolve retard
>americans are 99% christian
i sure hope this was hyperbole, or you really are fucking retarded lol.

pic related, he probably looks like you.

where you at user

Actually I look like Jared Leto's uglier brother but ok then

The OT is also the only book that is against homosex. Funny how christcucks forget that part when sperging about abotions.

DAILY REMINDER: Abortion kills more niggers than the next 5 leading causes of death combined.

Pro-life is codeword for anti-white
>Pro-life is codeword for anti-white

Nice Leviticus reference there user,
Keep preaching, this world needs more people like you

God damn.

Fuckin Hindus.

Hate it when they tag their religous shit on billboards

If we ever hope to win the big battles, more important things like immigration and the erosion of western values, there are certain issues that we have to concede.

Abortion is one of them. Let it go.

This is why you destroy welfare too. If they want to do nothing but fuck they can roam the streets until winter comes and they have to eat all of their nigger babies to survive if they still do not get a job.

Good luck with that one, you pinko-faggot. Not gonna happen.

>Nazis and Hindus acting like dindus

No, fuck off kangaroo FUCKER. Lack of responsibility is the problem with modern society Its why you are no better than abos when you survive on nothing but booze and Centerlink

>amen

amun-ra brother
praise kek and keket