Suckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38160330
rt.com/usa/362836-emails-citigroup-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id rather have a 50% establishment presidential cabinet than an 100% establishment like the alternative

Because the best way to get people to vote for your side is to call them suckers for voting against your side. Liberal logic never fails. Explains why they have the presidency,majority in the house and majority in the senate.

who cares about democrats, they are dead now

He's going to have a man who leaked government secrets in his cabinet too, because he sure didn't spend that last several months criticizing his opponent for supposedly that.

haha fuck Sup Forums racists

If he were really screwing up, liberals would be silent.

We are going to assrape you to death and fucking kill your mothers.

Does he have Kuru disease yet?

Because that's the only way I'll consider him to be potentially worse than Cunton.

Is this real?

The top 20% of 'blacks' are 50% white.

And yet they are still too stupid to know the difference between dominant and recessive genes.

Never mind, I'm the second white person.

> Guys, Insulting and berating our opposition turned out to not only cause us to lose potential voters, but also the presidency! what do we do?
>I know! let's continue doing the exact same thing for the next 4 years! Surely this will teach them to like us!

the democratic party is dead

How is this anything less of admitting that Obama and Hillary are establishment and therefore corrupt?

Liberal """"LOGIC""""

>is this the stat's at the prisons?

>it makes sense they are in there natural habitat

>where the white man is not, making them confused in there new surroundings

Most of his supporters are neets so what do you expect?

Because you objectively got suckered. And it looks like you'll keep falling for it.

As long as you think of our political process in binary terms then we are all screwed. It will always be the lesser of two evils, but evil nonetheless.

>corporate ties
So they used to have a job? Lmao you know how I know liberals dont work

>give your schedule to a biographer
>OMG GOBMENT SEGRETS

The top 20% of "blacks" assuming they are not mixed or with white dominant genes are smarter than 50% of white people while if you take it the other way around you'd realize how screwed black people are.

In a worst-case scenario, if Donald goes full cuck and appoints a bunch of Soros approved jews, we lose nothing, because we were going to get that with Killary anyway.

The only thing we sacrifice by NOT having Hillary in office, is the pleasure of watching Putin kick the shit out of her for four years.

btfo

>top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites
>top 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks

This is a joke right?
Nobody is stupid enough to think this actually looks good for black people, right?

Occupy Democraps mods are massive Bernie supporters.
You'd have to be completely deluded to still trust him after endorsing Hillary.

Trump has already saved 1000 jobs and hes not even president yet

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38160330

>The only thing we sacrifice by NOT having Hillary in office, is the pleasure of watching Putin kick the shit out of her for four years.
Yeah sure, except your taxes are going up.

Even better. This implies the bottom 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks.

>Trump has already saved 1000 jobs and hes not even president yet
How long before Carrier is bankrupt?

He eats cheap fast food, so it's possible.

Why? He only endorsed her after she adopted key elements of his platform.

When he said drain the swamp, wasn't it in reference to career politicians?

And what happened to replacing Christie with Pence because he had nothing but establishment choices?

It's a subsidiary of a milti-billion dollar company with many government contracts

1000 out of how many?

I remember when Obama made the same promise of no lobbyists in '08.

I also remembering him breaking the promise immediately and nothing fucking happened.

People are already saying he just needs to do it 800 more times to be comparable to Obama.

Everyone said this about republicans. After Trumps 8 years they will get the White House back

1,000 is what we know of so far.

and im sure the 400 getting laid off have a nice pension wait for them right?

I wonder what their opinion on Killary's cabinet would have been.

Possibly. They still have until 2018 or so before jobs are moved.

I thought Drain The Swamp was to get rid of life long politicians ala the Clintons

No shit ppl are gonna have corporate ties where the hell do you think most americans work?

The time to make it right was the primaries, after that it was fucked either way.

People wouldn't listen though.

Prove it nigger.

You're right, President Trump should have just let all 1400 of those people get the boot.

rt.com/usa/362836-emails-citigroup-
obama-cabinet/

Also,
>finding a person without corporate ties

>"have corporate ties"

What does that even mean? Trump has corporate ties himself, to his corporation.

Just leftists being leftists

Still better than Hillary.

>yfw we have to put up with this shut SOLELY BECAUSE it is the price we pay for being a free speech board

>the autism intensifies.

I'm not even reading this thread, but I want to say
>it comes down to personal trust in Trump
We have it. Personal trust that his choices reflect his promises and goals.

And obviously just because his picks work for large companies and in the government does not mean they work for The Establishment the way he means it and the way we mean it. You are an idiot OP put a gun in your mouth you little dress-wearing shaved monkey semen faucet.