Do you think Trump can beat Obama's deportation record of 2.5 million illegals?

Do you think Trump can beat Obama's deportation record of 2.5 million illegals?

I want to pour maple syrup all over my dick and attach hamburger buns to the sides so it looks like wings and pretend to be flying around while making whooshing noises.

Hope Trump deports all of you fucking leafs

include me in the screencap

Only if it includes self-deportation. Trump's all about efficiency and pragmatism after all.

Does Obongo gotta go back to Kenya?

probably not. between self-deportation and the big buetiful wall he wont have much of a chance.

Obama set the record by moving the goalposts. He counted people caught at the border and turned back as "Deportations," not just people who had their doors kicked down at 2 in the morning and by daybreak were back in their homeland

Fdvdtxfrddtrftf

That's not worthy of a screencap, that's LOL XD RANDUMB unfunny aidsposting.

Screencap me

Leaf BTFO

Forget Obama, I'll bet he can beat Eisenhower's record.

Most of that is the people caught at the border and sent back over it immediately. Obama's administration is the only one to count these "catch and release" illegals as "deportations". Prior administrations had a different category for them, and did not count these in their "deportation" numbers.

So yeah, using Obama math, Trump will easily beat it. And using Obama math, Trump will have -34% unemployment and 56% GDP growth--- again, using Obama math and Obama methodologies.

Here you go I put you in a screencap with me so we can be together and remember when we were together. I made sure our posts touched.

I hope so.

that theme and font are cancer

you are cancer

Screencap pls

Here you go buddy.

He's going to deport more illegals than every other president combined, like Obama did with the national debt.

include screencap in the me

10X

Analysis, why would you make this comment?

fpbp

Here you go.

Ha ha, anal.