PIZZA GATE. PIZZA GATE. PIZZA GATE. PIZZA GATE

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

francais.rt.com/international/29919-tweet-dandrew-breitbart-alimente-theories-reseau-pedophile-washington
youtube.com/watch?v=sxKPY6eSAYY
youtu.be/7j7-2PIK7Hw?t=11m39s
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/06/fbis-use-of-tor-exploit-is-like-peering-through-broken-blinds/
palantir.com
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/look like complete schizos/
youtube.com/watch?v=dIBZXzOp-mc
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk&index=5&list=PL3jZOJVqBVj7Qy39q10sI73j2tiOuCSJ3
ranprieur.com/readings/gosch.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying we should believe the media when they say its a hoax

it's not a hoax,it is autistic mental illness

why did NYT, Washington Post, and several other major news sources feel compelled to address it, if it is 'just' a conspiracy theory?

why signal boost it, unless trying to discredit it is more important than actually preventing more harassment.

Why do pizzagate threads and pedowood threads always get deleted?

Why are these topics a priority for moderators and not the things that really break the rules like racism and hate speech?

So many lives.

can you explain this?

All larpers must hang, sage

>Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

You assume this to be over. It's not. It's not over until Waco has been exposed as a pedoscum counter-offensive and Sandy Hook kids are freed from their sex slave dungeons.

Hey buddy........Hey. I was there at sandy hook and now I'm a part of the reading rainbow, show some respect.

Can one of you commie pussies bomb something already? I want to have a reason to shoot you so badly. You are all disgusting.

WHY WERE THERE NO SHILLS IN THE RUGBYPEDO THREAD? THEY KNEW. THE SHILLS KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING ALREADY. KIDNAP SHILL AND TORTURE THEM FOR IFNO.

probably doxing. Go to 4x2chan for that. Pedolawyers have threatened to sue Hirohito Nagoya.

>2016 0.985 timeline
You know you are pol right?

>make (((Alex Jones))) look like a Shizo
That's part of his plan actually to make every story look like insane conspiracy

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP IF IT'S (((LITERALLY NOTHING)))

>inb4 maybe because there's actually something to it

Nice symbols in the corners of that sign as well, you sick fucks.

This. Anyone?

Why has pizzagate dropped off the radar for the past few days. what's goin on?

It didn't.
francais.rt.com/international/29919-tweet-dandrew-breitbart-alimente-theories-reseau-pedophile-washington

kek

What's even worse than the elites sacrificing children to moloch is that you conspiratards said this would happen

Burn in hell pedo faggot.

funny the only pizzagate threads the mods dont delete are the disinfo shill ones

So has anyone actually been to this place recently? I seem to remember a thread a week ago or so where a guy was posting pics of some dismal-looking basement / cellar / dungeon type place but I don't know if it was related to this or not.

I like these. I like to imagine one person made them all. I'd like to have a beer with that person.

Why isn't there more videos of user visiting comet pizza? All I've seen is one faggot on periscope who got kicked out because he couldn't hide his power level.

>innocent people

He meant innocent pizza. Innocent pizza is being harmed by all this.

They're seriously gonna have to sacrifice a dozen kids to Baphomet to get out of this. They are like Muslims, you have to leave them alone to do evil or they will do extra evil.

LIVE DISCUSSION HAPPENING NOW REGARDING PIZZAGATE

youtube.com/watch?v=sxKPY6eSAYY

JOIN US

The Pizza Kill Room
youtu.be/7j7-2PIK7Hw?t=11m39s

Anyone who didnt already know alex jones was an insane rambling moron probably wont ever. Well, except the people who didnt know who he was prior

Care to explain the Majestic Ape video which no one can seem to explain yet since it is all "nothing", or the creepy Instagram accounts, or the Eli Sizemore YouTube videos reviewing establishments (like Comet Pizza) with a kid where the slogan is "where we spend our time so you can have a good time" -- the video wording sounds like it is speaking in code as well... or how about the lovely book for children called Secret Pizza Party.

i listened to you earlier arguing with some stormfaggot. You all sound like pure concentrated Sup Forums autism.

I'm not seeing a refutation of anything here.

I live in Silver Spring, MD (not to far away from Comet).
If anything, reading about Pizzagate makes me want to go out and give them my Goy schekels because the Marylander in me want to call "yall bunch of ignant niggas"
You're all feeding the merchant with #pizzagate...

Then fuck off and move on faggot noone's asking you to be here.

Every time a shill posts in this thread, I will bump it three more times.

bunch of fucking lizard people live there who have not had an actual emotion in their life. Drain the swamp

Feed the merchant... Bump your own shitpost

Fuckin' Maryland....

>tfw I too live in Silver Spring.....

we needed to seperate the fake news from the real news

>tfw you couldn't save the pizzas

Anybody incriminated by Pizzagate, even if innocent of the crimes levied against them, is not innocent. They are hideous vermin.

> thinking Pizzagate is fake
> can never be helped, to many blue pills
> kill yourself

If there was nothing going on in those bizarrely worded emails where the grammar only makes sense in sexual code words,
somebody involved could have explained one of them by now.

The fact nobody has explained shit but just tries to cover it up is frankly, bizarre as the weird coded-email grammar.

>even if innocent of the crimes levied against them, is not innocent.

what does that even mean

No NJ IP here...... FBI can't even locate TOR users. Go knock on the door in NJ

Relevant case: Link arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/06/fbis-use-of-tor-exploit-is-like-peering-through-broken-blinds/

Is this above case why they (FBI) are helping us convict HRC and the Foundation in the eyes of the public due to how the evidence was acquired? Guilty in the eyes of the public would sway things tremendously.

In reference to this /pol #95159536 with the palantir logo

Is Palantir involved as well? palantir.com

Who's door can we knock on in NJ?

Handkerchiefs have designs on them sometimes. It's not beyond the scope of believably that John Podesta's handkerchief might have a map of the world made of pizza. Get real.

"look like complete schizos"

I've seen this many times now... new form of shilling?

>Bam

That's what I was thinking - it could be some kind of fancy souvenir handkerchief with the layout of a pizza place on it? Who knows?

I'm in NJ

>only one email
Have you seen the grammar in any of the other emails?

It's painfully obvious they're using code words for something else, and it's consistent, AND it's consistent with pedophilia code words.

Again, no explanations offered for the bizarre grammatical phrasing.

Anybody that was on the 'net from 2000-2009 will remember the code words unveiled when witch hunts burned out pedo nests. It's spooky as shit to see it again, in fucking political emails.

ALL THESE BLUE PILLS
LAURA FUCKING SILSBY
REMEMBER FBIANON, FOCUS ON THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

CLINTON FOUNDATION
CLINTON FOUNDATION
CLINTON FOUNDATION

>look like complete schizos
>I've seen this many times now... new form of shilling?
Could be.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/look like complete schizos/

ive started descending into the autismal abyss as I pizzagate.

Holy shit I saw that NYP article and was like WTF

Slippery slope much?

But it wasn't written by Thompson

>FBIANON
honestly FBIanon could be anyone just fucking RPing to screw with us

>clinton foundation
If they're still as competent as they've been, we'll likely uncover SOME kind of child abduction ring, but I guarantee the Clintons will be sufficiently removed for any kind of connection for prosecution's sake

Former Trump supporter here, I think its fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we cannot let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>pizzagate
>come for the conspiracy
>stay for the Artwork

The Ria Pratt paintings are so fucking disturbing.
And that serbian woman who does the paintings of little kids at the bottom of pools.
And all the other weird satanic/pedo/abuse artwork ive seen and analyzed since i started researching...

As an art-appreciation fag it presses all my buttons

Wanna link sources? Only ever seen the pizza one

Oh this pasta again - at least put some sauce on it

>its not too late we can still stop him!
Trump already won the election TWICE. Kill yourself already

Fuck off pedo you lost

>predicts sex trafficking element of the emails months in advance, warns us to avoid conspiratorial slide
>not informant of some kind

>clintons disassociated from the clinton foundation

It's possible one of the single most decisive moments in the us's history is imminent, and if not that, our biggest cover up

>>predicts sex trafficking element of the emails months in advance, warns us to avoid conspiratorial slide
FUCK
I missed that

Read the fucking #pizzagate infographics user put together

Even if you ignore all personal-connections between people/places
something fucking weird is obviously going on

Do you have the jpg of those posts? I lost everything on my computer recently

Help an user out m8

> J'

Is this the one

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

>Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.
>Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

we didn't ruin anything yet. This is just the beginning. Get ready, its going to hurt, a lot.

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

believe it was in the middle, the whole thing is very interesting though

need to point out rugby shorts in picture too

>white kids
Reeee etc.

i fell for this, but i think its disinfo to make u look dumb at this point

just saying pizzagate is correct, that's an example of what goes on. Sup Forums is right again

youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk&index=5&list=PL3jZOJVqBVj7Qy39q10sI73j2tiOuCSJ3

It's a front for drugs obviously. All the spergs had to meme it up though because lol pizza

that's just a picture from cometjimmy's instagram, why, is there something wrong with it? Why are you calling for the mods? nothing wrong with having young children in a cage, new york times said it wall all (((fake news)))

>People responded to this seriously
fucking Sup Forums

How do you know?

daily reminder this is related to pizza gate

ranprieur.com/readings/gosch.html

Such many cases.

>watch 2 hour pizzagate youtube documentary
>30% of it is spooky shit that should be looked into
>70% is eye-rolling bullshit

you guys aren't helping yourselves by presenting tons of weak evidence, stick to what you have that is actually worth looking into and stop diluting it with nonsense

I've seen this fucking comment at least 2 times in the past few weeks. Reddit and Sup Forums are completely compromised. This is depressing. I don't know where else to go.

It was obviously drugs. Not kids
>I need to sell 200 beanie babies at once, my parents cannot see them
The kids story was planted

what if pizzagate is a limited hangout to get the average person to think all of this is fake when we inevitably are unable to charge anybody with a crime/prove beyond a reasonably doubt that these people are pedos?

Alex Jones is a schizo

>a cabal of the worlds elite raping kids in a pizzeria in a major metropolitan area being slowly uncovered by various anonymous users around the globe because the FBI is corrupted form the inside out

you tell me how you'd see that coming out in a calm organized thesis m8

Thanks!

I only present this as a possibility because it's happened before with the Franklin Coverup

What the fuck is with the shirt he's wearing?

It fucking says "I love kids" in french

Can someone PLEASE provide me with the link to FBIAnon thread that I keep hearing so much about?

The documentary is worth a watch. The guys from Unsolved Mysteries tried to find out what happened, they got in contact with his kidnapper who was forced to by an Iowan politician, he told them in Colorado they kept a lot of boys there in an isolated house, they drove out there and it was right where he said it'd be. He mentioned that if anyone came by they'd hurry them to the basement where they found etchings of kids initials on woods, the last thing he brought up was that every boy kidnapped was branded with a symbol, someone who escaped came to Unsolved Mysteries with the same brand. But from watching it and learning about it, it's really scary how the police will not help you, or put a spin on you're crazy for wanting your missing kid back if they were taken by those people

why did thompson shoot himself that morning?