Was Trump right about the illegals voting?

was Trump right about the illegals voting?
i thought you need to register to vote, at least in my state(Massachusetts)

do/can people cheat on the voter registration?

or ive also heard from Californians that they only need a drivers license, which is given out easily

whats the deal Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=d5JoDj1LGPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Trump is always right.

Pew did a survey after the 2008 presidential election of registered voters. 15% of the respondents said they were illegal aliens. Half of those admitting they were illegal aliens also said they had voted in the 2008 presidential election. 90% reported they voted for the Democratic nominee.

So yeah, they are out there, and they are voting.

Not all states require people to provide proof of voter eligibility to add them to the state voting roles. And not all states require any form of identification when a voter goes to their voting location to vote. So there's room for lots of games for those that are determined. Or simply ignorant. For instance, there is no reason an illegal alien can't vote in their local or state elections. It is only illegal for them to vote for people running for national offices.

please be real

gonna need a source on that one lad

based Oklahoma haha

Did the grey districts vote Jeb!?

I live in California. You dont need a drivers license. you just walk in and say your name, and if your on the list you get to vote. I suppose if you knew some names on the list, you could walk in and just pretend to be someone else.

Also, every poling place is operated by 80 year olds. It wouldnt be that hard to fool them into thinking your someone else, or to get a look at the list.

>Massachusetts

If any state in the union deserves thermonuclear carpet-bombing it's this. Crybaby millennials make California look like Texas by comparison.

Orange County, I worked at polls this year.

Doubt anyone in my precinct was an illegal. that being said, all they have to tell us is a name and the matching street address.

jebs would have been green like guac.
those are grey like mcmuffins

People who live around other races are less racist. Simple as that.

Trump only won because of ignorant hicks.

Cubans in Florida actually went Trump

Your little circle down there is jews too. Shocking I know

>pic
Don't forget Somalians in Minnesota and DUDE, WEED in Colorado.

Durham NC here.

They looked at my ID, but all they asked for in terms of identification was my street address. I could easily have lied on the ballot. I assume this is how the fraud. (if it does occur) goes something like that.

you are highly incorrect. the most racist people are always those who live amongst other races. if you aren't around them, you don't have any REASON to be racist. people aren't racist for the fucking fun of it, you leaf, they're racist because of their experiences.

No that part of FL is fucking boomers.

Where in MA you at?

I'm more shocked there were any states that were completely blue

> not circling Manhattan and Greenwich

it's true
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Cubans voted Trump in huge proportions though

That's not true. Trump averaged something like 10% in large cities.

He was elected entirely by people who've never even met Hispanics or black people.

most states only require proof that you live there in order to register. a utility bill will usually do.

>We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

How do they get past ID checks?

You do require an ID check during elections right?

That big blue county in northern Arizona is my home. That blue and northern New Mexico are blue because they are full of native American Indians

No it's retarded with no proof

Not in most states because voter id laws be racist n shit

needs another faggot bubble for washington

Those people in large cities not voting for trump ARE blacks and hispanics

>tfw Massachusetts

Even my Democrat friends agree that there should be some sort of voter ID at the polls. There are still enough cucks here to make this state blue so there's no excuse to not have it.

The sheer number of affluent liberal suburbs and mega cities makes this state not worth saving.

Trump's reddest states were the former slave states you retarded dupe.

Cubans usually vote Republican.
They escaped here from Trudeau's Dead Daddy's Island. They hate fucking libtards.

>large cities are trump gets 10% of the city vote
>HA HA THIS PROVES MULTICULTURALISM IS GREAT! WHAT NOW CONSERVASHITS

leaf logic lmao

They love them gibs...

>cubans didn't vote for trump

>large cities are

You missed DUDE WEED in the center

Regardless of illegals, there is a large disconnect between rural/urban and working/non-working people. Honestly I think you should have to show a paystub for the last 24 months to be able to vote.

Cali fag here. Los Angeles.

I personally witnessed non English speaking people being brought in to our voting place using school buses. They were not asked for any ID and only had to tell the poll workers where they lived.

There were two separate voting areas, one for everyone from the area, and one for these people.

And now it gets weirder....

In my neighborhood, number 15 on the ballot was Donald Trump. However at another polling place across the city, number 15 was HILLARY CLINTON

OP here, its true
i live near Boston too; Cambridge (Harvard University), aka Cucktown, USA
kek

no such thing as a cuban illegal

>Is Trump right?
>he still doesn't know Trump is always right

There are certain states (california here) where asking for ID is a form of elitist oppression so it's not necessary to have proof of ID when voting. You only need to be registered and match your name to the list at your local polling place.

Pretty sure Arizona has strict voter ID laws.

>cubans
>illegal

Got some bad news for you kiddo

no the boomer counties went red this time. those counties are miami dade and broward which is pure spic and nigger

They get the best gibs. Warren hopped on the giblet train

Nah kid, we're just wicked smart. Richest state in the union, and most educated.
t. Mississippi dumb cuck

Don't like it, leave dumbfuck

>faggots
No, it's illegals again. All the way up to Canada.

You forgot Palm Beach my dude

Voted in NH next to UNH. All that was required to vote was a school ID. NH would have gone to trump if they didn't let thousands of out of state students vote in New Hampshire

Yeah I just don't follow the racist justification of not getting voter id laws implemented. I mean you're carded at the bar, buying alcohol, cigs and drivers license... But its racist to card you to vote? How the fuck does that make sense?

Please don't remind me about the Somalians. It's bad enough that I have dodge their Taxis while on the road. At least let me forget while I'm at home.

I had to register (though not for this particular election, I had registered in 2012) and I had to show ID. I'm in Ohio. I think the most dangerous part would be in California, which apparently does have lax laws about this kind of thing.

Cubans can't be illegal, moron.

Trump did better with hispanics and blacks than Romney

Democrat lies.

Democrats claim it is an exceptional hardship on poor blacks who are too poor to make the trip to get a state photo ID, they (poor blacks) are too poor to pay the fees, they are too stupid to be able to find where to get the photo ID, they are too stupid to operate wallets, they are too stupid to bring required documents, and it makes Blacks feel like they are getting registered with the State for super snooping of their business.

Yet, Blacks have to have a photo ID to buy alcohol or cigarettes in the States.

Also, every state in the US offers a free form of state issued photo ID, and most offer to have a state employee pick them up and transport them to where they can get a photo ID (and back to their home afterwards), or the state offers a mobile photo ID creation lab which will come to a person's home if they are too poor to be able to afford to travel to a location that can provide a state photo ID.

All you need to know is Trump wrecked Clinton so hard she couldn't even steal the thing plausibly.

Cause if you know Hillary, you know she'll steal anything she wants if she thinks she can get away with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5JoDj1LGPA

>heard from Californians that they only need a drivers license

no one asked me for an ID when I voted