Are any of his products good? I have some extra money. And i'd like to support one of our guys

Are any of his products good? I have some extra money. And i'd like to support one of our guys.

They changed my life.

Bump for knowledge

You NEED the filters and you may want to try SUPER MALE VITALITY.

But the filters should be priority.

You can get cheaper shit elsewhere. Plus as much as this dingus decries globalism his products (especially herbal ones) are made and manufactured abroad. Talk about hypocrisy from this so called nationalist-protectionist!

Brain Force actually does work really well but I buy cheaper alternatives on Amazon and they produce almost the same results.

Yet another bump for knowledge I buy cheaper alternatives yeee buddy like what?

Go for that battery charger, you can always use another charger for your electronica, especially for camping/end of the world scenarios, etc.

Please do not support this bullshit artist Jew shill with your money.

Such as?

Actually the Pro Pur stuff is really good. I bought a Propur filter before I started listening to him since there is so much chlorine in the water where I am at. There is a seller on ebay that sells factory seconds and you can usually get them $75 off of retail or at least last time I checked. I was looking into one of their small solo traveling models.

source naturals neuroforce

But its not much cheaper actually, with regards to dosages. brain force is a good price

fuck you for supporting jew knockoffs over the inforwar

no, he stopped endorsing the products

Nuro peak and its sister products. Buy em and take 2 of each per day. Instant burst of good vibes and energy. Motivates me to do shit and makes everything really clear.

I do feel bad for not supporting the infowar... Maybe il get the premium app but idk how much it is every month

Everything this guy sells is pure overpriced naturalistic quack medicine bullshit. Anyone who can't see or rationalize this in 20 seconds is a moron.

$4.99

user here who bought brainforce, male vitality and the filters (showers too)

AMA

>You NEED the filters
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>products (especially herbal ones)
>Brain Force actually does work
>battery charger
>Pro Pur stuff
>source naturals neuroforce
>brain force is a good price
>Nuro peak and its sister products. Buy em and take 2 of each per day. Instant burst of good vibes and energy. Motivates me to do shit and makes everything really clear.
>premium app

please tell me this is some kind of advanced memery
and people don't actually buy what sounds like a bastard child
of a mlm pyramid scheme and brown esotericism

I have the Alexapure and it's a great water filter.

And he has the documents to prove it. Pic related

The products are total bullshit, doesn't work. Same level as magnet healing and crystal new age shit. Scientifically unproven, because it's bullshit.

Donate them money if you want, but there's no reason to put this BS into your system. They sell it only because they don't want to depend on advertisers.

Only effect is placebo effect.