Is it true? Is Donald Trump really going to select a Goldman-Sachs banker for Secretary of the Treasury?

Is it true? Is Donald Trump really going to select a Goldman-Sachs banker for Secretary of the Treasury?

I've been a huge Trump supporter since those assholes threw eggs on that poor woman in San Jose, but I just don't think I can get behind this decision.

How is this draining the swamp? It was fun to laugh at the SJW cucks, but I think this is the end of the Trump Train for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KYHsTq8JzhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was on board since minor incident, but now due to current event im not so sure

I'm a #CruzMissile now

Is it true there was group of midgets who showed up drunk on set and had their hilarious tiny-fisted fight captured somewhere in the background of that scene?

Goldmans-Sach banker AND worked at Soros' hedgefund.

youtu.be/KYHsTq8JzhA

Damn that really trolled my concern there dude

He might as well just go ahead and say that he's not going to build the wall.

He's fucking up big time

I hate Hillary just as much as the next guy but you're delusional if you think Trump appointing a (((Goldman-Sachs))) banker is draining the swamp. You might as well be a useful idiot and join your SJW counterparts you statist boot licking faggot.

STFU leaf. OP is right — it would be utter betrayal

He's been on trumps campaign since the beginning, he was the CFO and did a fantastic job.

Trump trusts him, he is loyal so i'd say good pick overall

please why did i read that in the munchkins voice

Huge mistake.

That would just piss of the Legion of supporters who got him elected. Not to mention those same people are the ones fending of the hoards of SJWs looking to destroy his presidency.

We don't support him because of his name. We support him because of what he says and said he was going to do. He drops that and we drop him. And all we have to do is step back.

You're really bad at this.

You should have just stuck with the OP.

The Goldman Sachs connection is the least of your worries. This guy is extremely close to George Soros, he started his hedge fund with $1 Billion of George Soros's money.

What are you even talking about?

Did you know FDR's first term in office was basically a disaster? Appointed a bunch of DC insiders, half Republican half Democrats, got nothing done.

He learned from his mistakes, and in his second term appointed people with new ideas who actually knew how to change the system for the better.

This fight is only over if we all give up, or sit the fuck down and say nothing. I don't like Mnuchin, but big change in Washington doesn't happen overnight.

Face it though, Trump is a moderate who conned the far-right into thinking he was one of them.

You have to play along at first. Earn their trust, learn how they operate, discover their weaknesses, then take them down. Keep your friends close....enemies closer.

Kennedy did the same thing when he first got elected. Not the cabinet appointing part but made the CIA, the mafia, etc believe he was on their side. Lets just hope for a different turnout.

How'd that work out for him again?

Yeah buddy! I can get behind this.

>We don't support him because of his name. We support him because of what he says and said he was going to do. He drops that and we drop him. And all we have to do is step back.
There's no point in abandoning him at this point desu. We'll make sure all the Trumpkins are tarred and feathered as permanent fools for obeying an obvious conman.