Most backstabber race in the world?

What's the most backstabber race in the world?

>Asians
>Jews
>Arabs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anglo

i knew some cunt was gonna say that

Anglo

Self Hating Loser HaHaHa LoL

fpbp

fpbp

Butthurt fags.

Arabs/Nigs

Mark of Caine and all that

FPBP

chinese are the only real backstabbing asians. anyway, it's the jews

FUCKING

VENICE

FAGS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beady Anglo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

what im talking about btw

Italians

>poland: least trustworthy:germany most >trusthworthy germany
wut?

Italians

Fuckn chkd

Cannibals. Not even joking.

beware greeks bearing gifts

The only reason it's not mexicans is because there is no mexican race.

Black people, they have no qualms about turning on one another even if they were allies moments ago

>Poland
Most trustworthy: Germany
Least trustworthy: Germany
>Greece
Most hardworking: Greece

All the trust for Germany

This list is gold

Came here to post this.

Says the limp wristed faggot who elected the queerest president the world has ever seen.

Hindoodoos. Natural Asian treachery + anglicized +feminized

Pretty good list. Are you a Mexican intellectual?

Not race but Americans.

EVERY SINGLE 'ENEMY' OF AMERICA WAS CREATED BY AMERICA.

Just goes to show you if some yanky doodle in a suit comes up to you and offers you a suitcase full of money just fucking run cause that suitcase just announced your expiry date.

Whites. You can only be backstabbed by your own people, as putting in your trust in an outgroup is foolish. The shabbos goyim have done more damage to their people and than any of the subhuman races have done to themselves

Meme answer: Jew
Real answer: Japanese or Anglo

Whites, but it's OK when we do it.

Black people cannot be trusted

Perfidious Albion

thats rite stay away from japan. they will lure you out to the forest of death and hanf you or force you into prostitution to pay off a small debt that you will never be able to pay off because 75% interest

you should cozy up to canada beaners. they will take you in and they have some houses open for renting now

Arabs / Muslims

Taqqiya and Kitman in the Quran basically say it's perfectly acceptable to lie to kaffir ( non believers)

It's a fucking wya of life for them as a non mulim you'll never know when they;re tellign the truth.

these motherfuckers are two faced personified.

T
H
I
S

Filthy Khajiit

Island masterrace

Go live in a non-anglo country then. We built this country and conquered the world, and we'll do it again if we feel so inclined.

well then.

Papua new Guineans

>Saved by Aussies in wwii , from invading japs.
>Still eat Aussies whenever they can.

Nice try, Spic.

Everyone knows that mexicans are notorious betrayers. They get off on being scum. I knew a mexican who stabbed his own mother in the back.

Obviously and especially Anglo.

They hate us cause they ain't us

the man on the right is also an anglo, his name is steve reeves.

-/fit/

>We
USA was literally built on the opposite principles of Anglos/Britain. We didn't fight a war to fucking death against the largest empire with the strongest navy in the entire fucking world for fun.

p.s. USA mainly Germanic. USA's oldest and most trust worthy ally is France. Britain tried to destroy USA on multiple occasions (revolution, 1812, backing the CSA). Go back to england and eat the queen's shit if you her so much fucking cukkold

shit, thats the left.

-dyslexic /fit/

Japs.

There's a reason why "Jap attack" is an actual saying.

I had 2 jewish friends. They were nice up until I asked them for a favor. One favor led to insults all the way up to telling me I need therapy. The jew will lie. He will abandon you in times of need. Fuck the jews.

>USA mainly Germanic

PS: It's not. English/British ancestry is the most under reported in the US for several reasons:

1. People are more likely to identify with their more *unique* ancestries over Anglo
2. Lots of people of English-British descent identify as "American" (See: This occurs most in the South and Appalachia, where coincidentally, the highest settlement of British Americans occured)
3. There isn't a single British ancestry, It gets separated into English, Scottish, Welsh & Scots-Irish when it probably shouldn't be If we're being honest with ourselves (Britain has been united for hundreds of years, and yet people insist on separating the ethnicity, no one still identifies as Bavarian or Prussian, yet here we are still separating all the British ethnicities apart)
4. Most "Irish" Americans come from people who emigrated from Northern Ireland, and are not Irish, those people from Northern Ireland had themselves emigrated from Britain (Mostly Scotland, but some English too, hence "Scots-Irish").

PSS: Anglos are Germanic

>Jewish friend turned me down when I needed a favor
>Hitler was right!

Kek

all i needed was a 15 minute ride to the train station. to make up for that I had to treat them to dinner

but no worries I won't be around them anymore. that's for sure

probably italians

backstab implies you expected the opposite

in my experience, chileans.

this desu.
>Asians
i would say that.
>Jews
>Arabs
you would have to trust them in the first place
FPBP