What's your opinion of kellogs vs breitbart Sup Forums

what's your opinion of kellogs vs breitbart Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOdlmgjE8P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=aOdlmgjE8P0

Kellogs can have its opinion and I can have my cornflakes and my country great again. None of these things are mutually exclusive. Breitbart is being ridiculous by calling for a boycott ala leftie demagoguery.

thinking of getting poptarts desu. Never got bad food when I was growing up

My opinion is who gives a shit. The whole thing will be forgotten in a month or less anyway.

I eat home-cooked meals.

gimmie that wildberry shit, i havent had a poptart since I was a kid

Good.

1.I am not a fan of child labor
2.We get to fuck with a company which obviously does not want the business of Trump supporters.

win win

Who still eats Kellogg's? People still buy that garbage?

fuck kellog. I want my foreskin back.

Don't eat pop tarts anymore. That said if I had to pick, I'd do non-frosted cinnamon

Good god who fucking cares. Plus processed food is degenerate so it's not like I can boycott them.

don't really care

pic related is god tier

Well, kellogs was originally made by two brothers, but one got backstabbed will kief-kellog and uh he was a business men, the other was a doctor his name was uhhh... john something-kellog... don't write that. He thought putting sand bags on a skinny person would make him weigh more (cause of gravity and shit.)

btw did you know that pringles is also a kellog brand thing?

we wuz sjw's n' sheeeeeeiitt..

literally just give your kid a handful of sugar cubes

>popshit
easy call

poptarts have been fucking shit for a while now. totally ruined. ez boycott

Poptarts fucking blow now

its nothing like it was when you were a kid

they dont even cook correctly now -- microwave design

Poptarts is such a fucking shit-tier trash brand. Look how sparse the frosting is on those pastries, literally covers less than half of it. Toaster Tarts off brand is FAR superior.

>trying to blackmail a company into buying ads
lol

kike shit vs kike shit
don't care

how the fuck do people eat that shit, its literally just a big fucking blob of coloring, artificial shit and fucking sugar, fucking cancer and makes your stomach hurt after one bite

Who cares? Kellogs is a business and is doing it's best to ensure a majority of it's customers are happy. Their brand is associated with sugary snacks and cereals, meaning most of their market are kids and young adults. These people, at least in the mainstream, are liberal. They should not have made any statement to minimize the butt hurt, but currently I see this Brietbrat spat as idiotic

I don't buy anything from Kellogs anyway, at least not that I know of. I always just buy the generic store brand that tastes the same but costs less.

the fuck
strawberry, cherry, or blue berry pop tarts taste great you b8'ing little fuck
you're not even close to being a master b8er to be honest familia

you may say they taste the same, but attention to detail & ability to detect small details others cannot is directly linked to IQ
so basically you're fucking stupid

Okay. Enjoy spending 15%-25% more for something that's exactly the same save for a different label on it like all the other good sheep.

why?
they're shit.

other countries try it and make fun of Americans for eating it.

>microwaving your pop tarts

wtf.
somebody kill this guy because I don't think he can even do THAT properly

Kellogs just make sugary shit you shouldn't be eating regardless of this feud or whatever.

>Buy some poptarts because why not
>Get assaulted by a myriad of artificial flavors

>spending over $50 and 4 hours to make your own "natural" pop tarts.

I'd rather not eat them at all and just go to the local bakery and get some baked goods.

Fuck their products anyway, all of its unhealthy.

Chocolate fudge pop tarts are better than all.

You stupid fucking faggot. Listen up so you learn something.

THEY MAKE THE POPTARTS TO BE MICROWAVED NOW. THATS WHY THEY ARE DOG SHIT QUALITY.

>they don't sell pop-tarts over here
>american media makes them out to be the greatest thing ever
>go on holiday to the states and finally try one
Never have I been more disappointed in my life

I love pop-tarts far too much to care if it's a cucked company.

Mom surprises me with a different flavor every week.

I love you mommy!

I don't eat that shit anyway. I have fruit and yoghurt smoothies for breakfast. Kellogg's is for fat fucks.

Kellogg's literally started out a as a health cult. james kellogg would be absolutely horrified to see what his name is associated with today.

ALSO....

Kellogs's claiming that Breitbart does not share its corporate values and they are now removing their ads is bullshit. if it was true then they should never have advertised with them in the first place.

ALSO...

USE ADBLOCK!

I haven't eaten a poptart in 6+ years. I always have to resist buying a box while at the store. That and eggo waffles. I know it's shit and terrible for me, so I don't give in, but the temptation still lingers.

bacon and eggs are the true mans breakfast

Pop tarts are crap, get toaster strudel

me too:/