Just came back from Saudi Arabia. AMA

Just came back from Saudi Arabia. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/266733
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lived there for 4 years. Bathtub gin and smuggled Christmas Trees. Fuck the muslims.

but what is hotdog?

Fun story. Was in a car with a Pakistani friend as we passed through a Filipino area in KSA. He saw a Filipino dude, pulled down the window, called him, made a few jokes, sat him in the backseat and literally buttfucked him there while I drove them around randomly for 20 minutes.

Sounds about right for a muslim. Was is a chevy caprice station wagon? (I lived there in the late '80s). Was he pumped for a wednesday night romp on exhibitions avenue?

Do you like dragons?

>inb4 thread derailed by mathfags

wtf, im a dragonkin now

The hotdog is the variable.

no more discussion about the pic below this line

---------------

Be back in 15 mins. Keep the thread alive. Interesting times.

Make a proper line at least

Fuck off Hillary.

10pi/4

>getting it wrong

amerifat had to use wolfram kek

>hotdog = x
?

hotdog is hotdog

but you can assign hotdog to x (let x = hotdog) if that makes you more comfortable

>Just came back from Saudi Arabia

No you didn't.

>I have to do research on Saudi Arabia

What the fuck guys. I obviously used the wrong picture. It's supposed to be about me not the hotdog.

Anyways, back.

Another interesting story: Was outside, a girl asked for my number. Mmkay. Talked for a few days on Ninbuzz, decide to meet up. Was meeting at her home. Didn't know it was her parents' house and they were out of town. 2 hours in we're passionately making out.

The bell rings. Oshit fuck fuck. She tells me her father will hit me with shoes, attempt to either decapitate or deport me, or have us married on the spot.

I go and hide behind her bed until it's safe to come out and run away because they're in their bedroom. Probably the fastest sprint I'll ever do.

Yes I did, Jesus Christ. Lived there for like 5 years making bank.

Single beer = 10
Burger = 5
Double beer = 2

what education do you have?

what was the compound you lived in like?

A lowly bachelors.

petroleum engineering?

Finance. Cost management of a major player.

Pays better for less work. And free car, free residence, servants, fuck yeah. Also you can change cars whenever you like.

how would you solve the antiderivative? don't you need to use taylor polynomials? gross

456 x 10^5
Sauce

but there's two variables, the hotdog and the "?".

All yours

e621.net/post/show/266733

Why not just use letters?

Who wastes their times editing in hotdogs and beers?