Should we get rid of flags on Sup Forums?

Should we get rid of flags on Sup Forums?

no
eternal anglo has to be exposed

Yes. People bully me.

no

No. We should add more. Next to my American flag I want a Pennsylvania Commonwealth flag.

It would provide intra-state banter between fellow Americans the way it has for country flags.

Actually kek'd. Here's a (You), poor, persecuted leaf.

No

>intra
You know how highways are part of the Interstate System? And the internet goes outside of one network?

This

DELETE THIS

I think we should add IP display's so slanty moot gets richer for selling our data but he can still whine about how poor Sup Forums is so he can rake in all the pity shekels after he deletes this post just like pic related

Yes. The us leafs can fully subvert Sup Forums

No. In fact I'd prefer if they implemented the extra flags extension into Sup Forums so everyone could see my Quebec flag

>my Quebec flag

no i love amerifats crying over my superiority

If you can't take being bullied around here then maybe you shouldn't post at all. Take it from this Mexifag.

NO!
I need to finish my collection first!

>Antarctica
has this actually happened?

yeah a few times

Yea actually. I never saved any of the posts, but some guy living on a research station used to come on here. since then though, its all been pk and other proxy fags

No, i like to see the flags.

Yes, we could get rid of half of the posts in this board

that's pretty sweet, besides the proxy fags. I wonder who provides internet access there. Chile maybe?

No. I need to know which posts to ignore before reading them

Get extra flags.

>not knowing about the research scientist who posted his password on Sup Forums

Newfag.

OP, no, fuck off. Flags are literally what make Sup Forums.

I feel bad for people from shitty countries, or rare flags, since they constantly get berated. Like Turkey, even though they are roaches.

But it could be worse, you could have the Union Jack flag.

What we NEED to do is seperate England/Wales/Scotland/NI. Or even just England/Wales/NI and Scotland seperate because 90% of UK shitposts is from that particular, cancerous northern region.

Wireless connections most likely.