Bolivia Announces Complete Ban On Rothschild Owned Banks

>Bolivia has followed Hungary's footsteps and has kicked the Rothschild's banks out of the country. Bolivia has re-claimed its financial independence by not responding to financial pressure from the U.S government or Rothschild owned banking entities.

neonnettle.com/features/624-bolivia-announces-complete-ban-on-rothschild-owned-banks

So when will Bolivia get taste of some freedom?

is this a fake poos site

WTF I love pan flute nigger now.

Bolivia is about to get wrecked.

Trump declares war on Bolivia when?

Is this real?

What reason will they use this time?

Nazi, rainforest death camps.

Oy vey!

Nazis, commies, muslims, and now again Nazis. It has come full circle.

Either they are going to get a puppet government put in shortly or, hopefully, other nations grow a pair and do the same so that way, there is safety in numbers. Fuck all JEWISH and PRIVATELY controlled central banks.

>conspiracy news source
cmon now, any mainstream source could just as easily reported on this with a tolerant-faced spin, where are the actual sources?

Why would they report it when they can justake them look like the bad guy two years from now?

Trump will take care of that.

>he thinks mainstream media (owned by the rothchilds) will even report something like this.

They will give no attention to it, even a negative attention means that it is open to debate and what said.

I'm not seeing this on any established news website, not even the extreme/fringe ones.

I don't think I even remember western news talking about Gaddafi s gold plan, just the Arab spring bs

exactly! Same with Saddam, I read it in the news only after they bombed it.

South America has always been the most red pilled continent.

It is ust partially whenever one of us gets in power we fuck external sources of power because we want to become the new one simply because of that an awkard way of redpilling if you ask me

Fukin leaf.

I am a latino lulz

FAKE NEWS ALERT