New (((James Allen))) JEWelry commercial reaches NEW level of CUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=PJrUvYuZgYs

>When you buy a ring she will show everyone
>including Jose who she spent a magical night with

what did (((they))) mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont get it women can by with other men before their husbands and the guy wasnt even mad he was happy for her.

are you just autistic?

Don't ever buy jewelry for a woman. Don't ever sign a marriage contract with one. If they won't stay with you over those two issues, move on.

>buying diamonds

literal cuckhold. he purchased the solid jew, what else did you expect?

Oy vey goy
youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg

Buy moissanite instead of a diamond.

>the solid jew

I love you guys

This. A women's previous partners mean nothing, you aren't a cuck for marrying a woman who's been with other men.

it's literally just a commercial
are you retarded?

Daily reminder that diamond rings are not some ancient tradition but is literally the concerted marketing effort in the 1930s by (((DeBeers))) to trick an entire planet into thinking their rocks are special and worth thousands for just a tiny piece.

no hymen no diamond

>buying the most basic bitch of elements
>being an organic fag
>muh hexagons
fuck me i want a U238 ring

>Cancuck defending marrying a whore.

yeah, we know. diamonds are literally a jewish trick lel. they purposely regulate the market to create artificial scarcity

Enjoy your leftovers

Wow it's literally nothing. KYS OP.

Also this. The fact that so few people know this simple fact shows how much control (((they))) really have.

I sell jewelry

It's a kike scam

Diamond rings especially

I drive home sometimes and think "damn, that grinning beta faggot spent $8,000 shekels on a worthless rock"

Or

"This bitch was fussing over something that you can make flawlessly with a single button push"

>the solid jew

Hurr durr

Literally everything is a marketing trick. Everything. You dont need any of that shit they try to sell you. If you did they wouldnt need to market it.

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Clearly OP wants a pure virgin wife who will have a life crisis by age 35 and go on a fucking spree because she's only ever been with him.

Eh

That seems like a western cuck phenomenon

My mom was a virgin when she married my dad (she was 14 he was 16) in Iraq. She'd never dream of slutting around.

It's a commercial created by women and gay men to appeal to the fantasies of women, of course it's gonna be a cuckfest.

>slut detected

Bitches hate fake diamonds lool.
But really women are the cause of it. They eat up the marketing jew right up. Not to mention the gem market is 100% womens fashion accesories

>sassy black friend

If I stick my dick in that bowl of cheerios, would you still eat it?

>buying a diamond ring
Top cuck
>buying an engagement ring
Questionable

Just out of curiosity, what is the gaseous jew?

I know liquid jew is alcohol, but not sure about gas.

what's the opposite of zyklon

Oxygen

The liquid jew is oil
The gaseous jew is tobacco

tfw my gf told me she's fine with CZ
>you can get something bigger that way
>and my friends will be jealous

smog

>solid jew

I'm glad the diamond meme does not exist in my country, sure there have to be a ring, the more expensive the better, but it doesn't need to have a diamond on it.

>a fulfilling life is taking miles of dick
just wait until we sick /r9k/ on you, roastie

>he was happy for her
>he wasn't a cuck

Is this b8?

I'm pretty sure liquid jew coalesced around alcohol. Herbal jew is weed. Carbonated jew is soda. Electric jew is television. I'm sure I'm missing a few.

This commercial took some real fucking gall.

They're unironically telling men that the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with fucked a Mexican alpha, and that he's still facebook friends with her, so you'd better pick out a nice one, goy.

What the fuck.

>more expensive is better
>not a diamond
Pick one

Try the second hand market for a gem then get a custom ring. You know its jew shit when diamonds lose 40% of their original value immediately after yoi buy them

Welcome to the west

Where women are your "equals"

A female belongs under the protection and control of her father then husband

e cigs

funny when i gave my wife her engagement ring she didn't show anyone

I saw this before a video, and it was so funny I had to find it and play it for my wife. Nicely done! (Great job using the wedding march as your jingle, too!)

Just buy Cubic zirconium rings and don't tell her. If she goes to get it checked out and get's mad they aren't real diamonds then just don't marry her cause she's a gold digging whore.

>concerted marketing effort in the 1930s by (((DeBeers)))
shut up goy

What's so cucky about showing off the fact that you're getting married to a mentally stable middle class straight white male? Your idea of cuckoldry is warped.

>Getting married
>In 2016
Jesus christ when will you people learn?

> Clearly OP wants a pure virgin wife who will have a life crisis by age 35 and go on a fucking spree because she's only ever been with him.
No, they go on a fucking spree because they're sick to death of living with a nu-male cuckold. Women do not ever tire of monogamy unless they disrespect the man.

t. Beta provider

You're a consolation prize

>"Eh, he doesn't turn me on in the least. But I'm ugly now and at least he's got money he's willing to blow on me."

Vape

Diamonds can already be artificially created from carbons. Why do the masses keep buying "natural" imperfect pieces of rocks. How do we redpill them and crash the blood diamond industry with no survivors?

>John ''dicks a' dipping I'm still sipping" Greene

Please stop leafposting already.

B
A
S
E
D

RUSSIAN SPEAKS

T
R
U
T
H

No woman fucks around if she thinks she has the biggest alpha around

weed/marijuana smoke

Blowing several thousand dollars on a rock that will sit uselessly on a finger is so fucking stupid. Buying expensive jewelry when you aren't wealthy enough to not work is stupid.

Are the Cheerios Honey Nut or just regular?

>virgins will cheat on you then divorce you

statistics say otherwise m'lady

this, my gf's pretty much flat out told me this

As if they can tell the difference with a good enough fake. If they could, they would be a fucking jeweller.

stop watching TV.

Diamonds are the biggest cuck thing a person can buy

The world supply is controlled by (((DeBeers))), and it limits supply like OPEC to an exponential degree. Diamonds would literally be $1/gram if it wasn't for (((DeBeers))) and Cucks

>mfw already at half and half chance of divorce if I get married

He wasn't white

Of course they cant tell the difference, just saying its not about the diamond

Diamonds are like women in a way

Generally useless, pretty but not enough to make you double-take most of the time, and thirsty beta cuckolds artificially inflate their value

Diamonds are next to worthless unless you have an extraordinary piece.

If you've ever tried to sell a wedding ring you find this out quickly.

Maintaining contact with past sexual partners is the first step on the road to cuckoldry.

Only beta morons don't realize this. Decent human beings cut off all contact with their exes so that they can move on and form stable relationships in the future. Having contact with an ex just leads to problems in future relationships.

How are the male and female statistics not the same?
Men remarry but women dont?

Well Jews already had their fair share of gas.

Why's she still fantasizing about her one night stand with some other guy? Why does she still talk to him at all? All it takes is one fight and sluts revert to their former selves.

It's a telltale sign of an alpha widow

When you dominated a woman so hard she can't stop wanting your dick even decades after you've broken up/divorced

You've set her standard for alpha

Fuck diamonds and fuck JEWelry, but you guys are easily triggered than neo feminists on their period.

holy shit this man needs to kill himself IMMEDIATELY

Easily the best advertising strategy in recent history

Reminds me of that scene in Inside Out, when the mother fantasizes about that spic.

i refuse to believe this many gays have been married and divorced already

>solid jew

A new meme was born this night

>My mom was a virgin when she married my dad (she was 14 he was 16) in Iraq.
That's because she knows that she'll get stoned to death if she so much as looks at another man, Achmed.
Although out of interest, what's it like having a mother who wears a garbage bag burqa 24/7?

(((They))) do really seem to be doubling down on the cuckoldty and identity politics in the wake of Trump's win.

>gays
>less than 10 partners

This is propaganda I can get behind of!!
YEEAAHHH!!
WHITE PEOPLE BTFO!

They want you to buy diamonds for non-hymens, duh.

It's what they sell. They want you to buy it regardless of how shit the girl is.

We're christian arabs, cuckface

We don't do garbage bags

The frame we operate under is "fornicators are vermin"

I have never bought a diamond or any kind of jewelry.

I will never buy a diamond or any kind of jewelry.

Fuck you kikes.

G-Get her a big diamond so she'll think about you when she's fucking Jose!

>We're christian arabs

must have been rough keeping the faith in iraq, good on ya mate

SPIC'ED!

>Brother buys $8,000 diamond ring for his roastie mexican whore baby mamma
>Tell him he's being a retard
>She cheats on him with her boss a few months after getting engaged
>He manages to get diamond back after calling off the engagement

>Ring is now worth $1,000
>Remind him he's a retard

OK, I take it back, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I actually like Nestorianism.
Out of interest how did you end up in Burgerland?
You gonna get WALL'D imminently?

True. One more Jewish trickery.

Jajaja

really? trump was never going to kick out the arabs. he was just going to stop letting them come here

Explain?

This. Outjew the jew.

>Nestorian
Fuck off

They've been irrelevant since the mongols

We #orthodox

Still

Arabic culture is basically muslim culture anyway