UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT SAYS WHITES EXISTING IS "CONTRARY TO THE SCHOOL'S VALUES"

some posters saying whites have a right to exist are being decried and demonised on purdue university. the president of the uni has even come out and said they're "against the school's principles"

let mitch know what you think of his genocidal anti white bias,that he has no doubt adopted so that people won't harass him and call him names.

twitter.com/purduemitch

news report: youtube.com/watch?v=np7_9FaKtJM

bone zone report: youtube.com/watch?v=-11a9MmXtPQ

Other urls found in this thread:

american-vanguard.org/
jconline.com/story/news/college/2016/11/30/white-supremacy-posters-placed-around-purdue/94667550/
youtube.com/watch?v=np7_9FaKtJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"""Whites"""
yes goyim you are one blanket ethnicity to be grouped and labeled
our-er YOUR- pink skin makes you """""WHITE""""

How many did Ole Mitch bang?

It's pretty fucking obvious. Why are university presidents so retarded?

>Hi, I'm white. I would like to exist.
>No, that's fucking racism! Die you racist white supremacist!

lol, this is a new tactic. i don't think you guys are going to have much luck with it though.

especially since, unlike the left, most of Sup Forums understands elementary logic: ie: my identity as a white man in no way erases, my dutch anglo afrikaans identity.

like how you guys wanted our identity as "humans" to erase our white identity, now you're just trying another tack.

>we have a right to exist
>WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!
I want to start killing people.
When do we start killing people?

@purduemitch mitch wants to pitch liberal bitch snitch, which goes without a hitch if he says whites are a glitch that should die in a ditch

eh?

As usual Sup Forumstards and alt-right stormcuck larpers fail to see context in any of their bullshit posters.

>omg whites have a right to exist how can u be against this sounds like something a jew would be against heheh

How fucking low IQ do you have to be to think people disagree with white's right to exist? I mean you have to jump through some serious persecutory complex hoops. Unless, of course, you were planning this all along to drum up support for people when the posters get inevitably taken down.

Newsflash, scumbags; not everybody is as stupid as you. People see these kind of posters and they immediately think of Nazi propaganda that made Aryans look like innocent bois just fighting for survival against the jews. You KNOW people see the context in this, that it's literally propaganda made for the purpose of inflaming a race war through your persecution fantasies. You inbred faggots see "whites have a right to exist" but people with >80 IQ and a knowledge of history see "the jews/minorities are threatening our existence! let's fight them!".

Then you chimp out over people realizing what you're up to and act like you're holy virgins just trying to exist. As if there's some kind of pogrom, nay, an extermination of whites going on right now supported by the government.

Truly you are all retards.

Instead of responding to this poster^
Respond to me with your favorite television show, food, and what your dream job is!

You'll never get him to back down like this. You need to level up. For example.

>Humans existing is wrong.
>Life existing is wrong.
>Matter existing is wrong.

Then proceed to prescribe wholesale nuclear annihilation of our entire solar system. Only then will he come to face the absolute retardation of his assertion.

Are you retarded? Fighting against something that is "threatening your existence", as you put it is very much fighting for your survival

The Riffleman
Steak, rare
Rancher

> I am very smarts, u are all big dumdum
>Ad hominem
>Ad hominem
>Ad hominem
>I know the posters say X, but I read it as Y, therefore Z.

If this isn't bait please consider suicide.

>pogrom
There is a quiet pogrom that as been going on since the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965. We are being replaced. This is a deliberate effort.

>waaaaaaa how dare u call me stupid
>waaaaaaaaaa how dare you not look at the posters face value like omg its just asking for whites to exist !!!

It's almost as if you think multiple universities just took these down for no other reason other than they want whites to not exist. Who am I kidding, you think this exactly. Down to a T. You don't have to be a genius to call a piece of shit for what it is, buddy.

>quiet pogrom

Kek

Yeah immigrants outbreeding you is a violent reprisal against whites

Dare I say it, sounds like the microagressions your sworn enemies like talking about, the "quiet violence" of calling a tranny a he instead of a she

>Look at how dumdum you are I'm so much better than you
>Ad hominem
>Ad hominem

Very nice argument friend, you have completely convinced me

When a poster saying

"We have a right to exist"

Stirs up controversy you know that the west is in a bad way. These leftists are forcing whites to go 1488.

Why does this shit happen so often in america?

The majority of plebs will only read it as white supremacist propaganda. It could have fine print saying whites all deserve to be burned alive and nobody would read it because they don't actually care.

so basically it is 100% a hate crime to Identify as white in united states, but I think I found a work around
I don't think the backlash would be anywhere near as bad if we identify as more specific white heritages
For example, there would be signs promoting Irish heritage that SJWs couldn't touch, because Irish americans are technically a minority
this could be our race card

what exactly is threatening your existence?

Rifle only has one F in it

Those g phis are all fucking disgusting

jesus can you say anything else?

Yes, I can provide an actual argument.

Universities (which are supposed to be a bastion for knowledge, learning and argument) are in fact unable to deal with conflicting viewpoints up to the point where they are left undiscussed and simply taken down. Feelings are considered more important than facts, evidence and reason.

If you don't comprehend how intrinsically wrong that is I'm very sorry, you could always go back throwing punches at shadows though.

He's right you know.

actually you guys are clearly in the wrong.

First of all the university president said its unclear what the words are trying to mean. and that's true. All the terms you stated are ambiguous and not properly defined.

Second, he said if one goes on the website there are views that are inconsistent with purdue's values.

And that is also true. Purdue is for multiculturalism and that white supremacist website was for monolithic white nations.

The problem for you is you interpret multiculturalism as white genocide, a view clearly not shared by anyone in the faculty or administration of Purdue.

So you guys are just retarded in the end as usual.

It depends on what you define as people.

American Dad
Chicken Parm
Shaman

>ugly sorority

Life in the midwest is suffering

>The problem for you is you interpret multiculturalism as white genocide, a view clearly not shared by anyone in the faculty or administration of Purdue.

Just because they're retarded kikes means everyone should suffer?

do you think he has a problem with black lives matter?

I just think this shit is hilarious, it really triggers people at universities and that is fun. This is what counter culture is supposed to be like so I think it is funny that you guys are doing this to a bunch of libtard hipsters that think they are counter culture but they are just the norm. Their reaction to these posters demonstrates that clearly but they will likely never have the self awareness to realize this.

"feelings" aren't why these posters were taken down, they were taken down because they deliberately make use of imagery and rhetoric that white supremacist groups, including the one responsible for the world's most notorious genocide, have used for at least a century.

>Purdue is for multiculturalism and that white supremacist website was for monolithic white nations.

I would have to see which posters are allowed to stay up at Purdue and who their sponsors are.

Before I could judge.

I figured it out finally. Look at the poster. THEY are white supremacists. Yes. that's right. When they see just regular ol' white people, they see smth superior to them.

Why are you asking me instead of him?

Oh right, you wanted to squeeze out of me an answer so you can cleverly argue it and then proceed to call me a leaf/cuck and leave the thread claiming victory.

Complete idiot. Ask him you dunce. How the fuck should I know? Not everyone is homogeneous like your 1 dimensional tiny mind would like to believe.

>actually you guys are clearly in the wrong.
And you need to be raped.
>First of all the university president said its unclear what the words are trying to mean. and that's true. All the terms you stated are ambiguous and not properly defined.
He is a university president if he cant know what hes saying. Hes too much of a fucking retard to run a college.
>Second, he said if one goes on the website there are views that are inconsistent with purdue's values.
And what are purdues values yhem you nigger.
>And that is also true. Purdue is for multiculturalism and that white supremacist website was for monolithic white nations.
Multiculuralism is garbage and saying white supremacy means they know white is better.
>The problem for you is you interpret multiculturalism as white genocide, a view clearly not shared by anyone in the faculty or administration of Purdue.
Then why dont other cultures take people. Why pnly whites need it
>So you guys are just retarded in the end as usual.
You need to fucking kill yourself.

>made Aryans look like innocent bois just fighting for survival against the jews
>made Aryans look like innocent bois
>made them look like

kek

so, they were expressing a conflicting viewpoint, and had to be censored.

Why that almost sounds like Perdue censors conflicting viewpoints, which is not what a center of learning and discussion should be doing.

>The Holocaust and slavery was wrong!
>But white genocide is acceptable!

>First of all the university president said its unclear what the words are trying to mean. and that's true. All the terms you stated are ambiguous and not properly defined.

>Second, he said if one goes on the website there are views that are inconsistent with purdue's values.

>And that is also true. Purdue is for multiculturalism and that white supremacist website was for monolithic white nations.

Finally a non-retarded leaf post. If the posters didn't link to their extremist stormfag website they would have been left alone due to being 'ambiguous'.

Literal fat-heads. Mitch rates comparitive well tbqh

I read this entire thing hoping that you would provide context, but it never happened.

Someone post an image of this poster.

the uni's problem is with the website they link to retard, not the slogan on poster

Google the definition of genocide.

Always sunny
Lasagna
Professor of philosophy

>f the posters didn't link to their extremist stormfag website

What's the link to?

MDEP:WP

tendies

NEET

Holy shit so much autistic underage rage in this reply. Haha. Embarrassing.

you're answer literally described what the president was saying.
a fucking castro jr.

What imagery? Who defines what white supremacist imagery is?

white supremacy a "conflicting viewpoint" that actively promotes violence against those who disagree with it. allowing a viewpoint that promotes such violence to persist publicly in a "center of learning and discussion" would be more detrimental to learning and discussion than censoring it would be.

i doubt it, because black lives matter supports multiculturalism. to think otherwise is to fundamentally misunderstand the movement.

watch the vids

Its an engineering university isnt it, wtf is does this nigger think he's doing

My brother graduated from Purdue and Mitch gave the commencement speech - he fucking eviscerated the concept of safe spaces in it. I really kinda doubt he's in the wrong here.

Did any of you bother to read his full quote? He said the posters were fine (which is what said white people have a right to exist), there was nothing really objectionable on them, it's the website of the group that put up the posters where he saw things that he wasn't a fan of. He also correctly pointed out that the posters were likely an attempt by said group to troll people into reacting and that you probably shouldn't take the bait if you find it objectionable for some stupid reason.

Come on Sup Forums, please don't be the right's version of SJWs

Interesting you used the word notorious, rather than the word "worst" Because either you know there have been worse, or that one didn't happen and it's just notorious.

How so? Surely if the viewpoint is so abhorrent and terrible it should be easy to dispose of with reasoned argument and discussion.

Also, when was "White People have a Right to Exist" a part of nazi imagery?

>the uni's problem is with the website they link to

I would like to see the link rather than take his word for it.

I would also like to know if other posters are allowed to stay up even if they are sponsored by black supremicist movements, for example.

>Come on Sup Forums, please don't be the right's version of SJWs

It's way too late for that. This board needs to be purged. Half of these posters have to be under 18. There's no other explanation besides mental retardation.

Nice try Schlomo, everyone knows White Americans have all assimilated into a single ethnic identity regardless of their muh heritage

This

I thought people on Sup Forums would have longer attention spans that they would be able to watch a fucking youtube video before commenting but I guess I thought too highly of pol.

He has no problem with the verbatim text of the poster. His problem is with the website. And people aren't blind. Given the website and the context, this is clearly a white supremacist poster. Whatever your views of white supremacy, nationalism and multiculturalism are, its inescapable that those views on the website are contrary to Purdue's views

"The Purdue University Police Department supports the University's effort to provide a safe and secure educational environment where diverse social, cultural, and academic values are encouraged to develop and prosper"

literally
>we have a right to exist
>what did they mean by this?

>They make use of certain rhetoric
>That rhetoric is not allowed

Why is that rhetoric not allowed? Why can it not be discussed? Look beyond the veil and accept the virtue-signal feelsies mentality.

It's silly and backwards that subjects are regarded as taboo and non-discussable in an intellectual institution. Also what said obviously.

Did you go to the site linked by the poster? Because it goes a hell of a lot further than "white people have a right to exist".

Here's the site btw:
american-vanguard.org/
Notice all the blurred and blacked out faces? Not a good sign.

>watch the vids

I'm stuck with my mobile phone right now and don't want to use up my bandwidth.

"notice anything?"

So beautiful.

>Surely if the viewpoint is so abhorrent and terrible it should be easy to dispose of with reasoned argument and discussion.
the threat of violence prevents "reasoned argument and discussion," which i already implied.

you are either cleverly manipulating logic the way good fascists do or you are blindly falling into the trap the way bad fascists do, either way i know i won't convince you.

yeah no the holocaust definitely happened and i have no intention of trying to argue with a holocaust denier.

Also the school didn't even take them down, students did, and the students are bitching that the school refused to do so

>i'm retarded

Are you autistic?

If a viewpoint is detrimental to progress within a given institution, that viewpoint will (naturally) not take root. We don't need the feelings police and safe spaces for that, we need healthy discussion in which common ground is found.

Silencing is a shitty option, negatively impacting the university in terms of intellectual capacity, the students as monocultural whatever-we're-told-is-best pansies, and those responsible for the posters as disregarded. There are no winners here.

Okay, if there are so many white supremacist attacks on college campuses, can you link me them? I mean, surely, if this ideology was so violent and threatening, there'd be scads of news stories about it.

>what exactly is threatening your existence?
Mass immigration of non-whites into non countries. In both Germany and USA, if their current immigration problem is not solved, whites will be the minority by the year 2040. Sweden, France, Denmark, etc. soon to follow. Whites are on the path to extinction if things stay the way they are in this regard. Whites currently make up 5% of the global population, and that number is rapidly diminishing. In a couple of centuries, at our current pace, we'll be 1% or

I have to agree with this one.

>threat of violence prevents "reasoned argument and discussion," which i already implied

You regard these people as incapable to reason before even meeting them, due to their political ideologies. The only one obstructing discussion here is you.

>Here's the site btw:

I checked it. It seems relatively innocuous when compared with other groups like la raza, nation of islam, black panthers, etc.

I would see if these types of groups are allowed to have posters at Purdue with links to their sites.

Then I would make my judgment.

So I looked at that website a little. It talks about white race and white displacement a lot. But I didn't see any inciting violence or even more subtle 14/88 stuff.

makes sense to me

These guys are right Sup Forums. Clearly you didn't read these posters the same way us intellectuals did. Your little brains read them as "we have a right to exist" while in reality these posters are clearly a rallying call to start gassing Jews. I can only imagine the hate crimes that have occurred already after young impressionable white males read these posters and were brainwashed by this disgusting white supremacist nazi propaganda to start gassing Jews.

I poked around on it. I didn't see anything about violence, and a lot of self-fellating racial stuff, but that's not out of place on any sort of race movement website.

Also, again, this is a controversial viewpoint, why is it being censored by a place for the discussion of controversial ideas?

facts don't need to be argued

>purdue university
FUCKING PURDUE
GODDAMN, YOU SHAME MY GREAT STATE

My Wife & Kids
Fried porkchops
Breeding Nigger

If you can point to the current administration of Purdue endorsing posters of any of those groups, I will agree with you that there is hypocrisy. I kind of doubt you'll find it though.

>why is it being censored by a place for the discussion of controversial ideas?
It isn't? The administration didn't ban the posters. Individual students apparently ripped them down. Which is unfortunate, but there's not much the administration can do about that. For fuck's sake, the crybaby's are moaning that the President didn't go nearly far enough and are demanding an official condemnation. Which they likely won't get. All the president of Purdue said basically boils down to, "hey idiots, don't feed the trolls"

jconline.com/story/news/college/2016/11/30/white-supremacy-posters-placed-around-purdue/94667550/

>That image
>Europeans are distinct cultures ( this is true though )
>All of africa is one culture tho
Being the other side of the sjw coin isn't a soluation, Sup Forums

So if the KKK puts out a PSA saying "Don't lynch people, guys", it's racist because it came from the KKK?

>youtube.com/watch?v=np7_9FaKtJM

Fuck this gay ass country

>whites will be the minority by the year 2040
so?
>Whites are on the path to extinction if things stay the way they are in this regard.
and? your point?
>Whites currently make up 5% of the global population, and that number is rapidly diminishing.
a quick google search and a little math told me that ~8% of the world's population is ethnically German, Italian, Russian, or French, so I'm not going to bother with you either.

also the institutions of the American Republic are designed to protects whites, so stop being such a fucking crybaby

Ha, so no one else is seeing the thought crime?

>waaaaah you just wanna gas the jews!

well this guy must be a fucking detective

For it to be a thought crime, a government institution would have to ban it. Can you link to where Purdue did that?

I was not aware it was removed by students.

If this is such a ho hum thing, why is it getting all of this news? Is "we have a right to exist" the most newsworthy thing that happens at purdue university?

>If you can point to the current administration of Purdue endorsing posters of any of those groups, I will agree with you that there is hypocrisy.

Their endorsement is irrelevant here.

The issue is which posters are acceptable to remain and which ones are proscribed.

Then a comparison between the two.

Since I'm thousands of miles away, you're right, I won't find anything. That doesn't make you right by default, however.

This is why I love these types of campaign. We can trip these faggots up into redpilling people and they don't even realize it because they're so out of touch with reality.