Fucking hell lads, my hairline has started receding so I thought fuck it I'd just shave my head...

Fucking hell lads, my hairline has started receding so I thought fuck it I'd just shave my head. Yesterday in work I got called into HR and questioned about my 'new look' I said I just started shaving because I thought it looked good and the HR woman said I was intimidating people of colour in the office and that I should get a normal haircut or get a warning for anti social behaviour.

This is modern Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0zGyqoySs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BALD IS RACIST

FUCKING SKINHEAD NEO NAZI FREAK

>soon all bald men will be illegal

I just shaved my head because I have shitty dandruff

I wear a beanie over my head to not intimidate locals thinking I'm a fresh Marine out of boot camp

>told to get a normal haircut when you're already have your head shaved
>modern day Britain

You should of just told her the truth of why you really did it and played for the guilt. Fucking moron.

head n shoulders m8

Is that a hugh mungus pepe?

That's a nice yarn dear. Take it to Sup Forums.

you've really never heard of anti-dandruff shampoo

Modern day UK thread?

>city visas
what the fuck? does he even have any power to do such a thing?

Probably not, he strikes me as a nut job.

You can't be serious. If both of this is real, people are getting retarded every hour.

Google it, it's real

Sounds hard to believe. Nobody has the right to tell you not to shave your fucking head.

I'm sick of this.

For some people, yes that's the answer, but some people have serious conditions and it can't be fixed by a simple fucking shampoo.

Been dealing with this my whole life and every time I bring it up some smooth scalp tells me I should use head and fucking shoulders and I'm god damn sick of it.

You don't think I've fucking tried that?!

REEEEEEEE

Oh, there's a video

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0zGyqoySs

>Canada Water

Of course.

Yeah I shaved the head once.

People started crossing the road to avoid walking past me.

You shouldn't take that shit though OP, just tell them it's a perfectly acceptable haircut and if they want to take it to tribunal they're welcome.

>one cockney in the video

About the right proportional representation.

Hey man I don't know your situation but have you tried T-gel shampoo (with tar extract)? I have seborrheic dermatitis and tried every other "dandruff" shampoo I could find to no avail but T gel works great.

it seems so

are you joking or no

Here are some ideas to fuck w HR & co-workers:
1. Wear a wig with a dress & heals and tell them you're getting in touch with your feminine side.
2. Shame them to purgatory by telling them you're going through chemo & radiation treatments, causing your hair to fall out in chunks thus requiring a shave.

this has to be a joke

Ketoconazole shampoo then?

wear a jew hat with a swastika tattoo underneath it

or say you're doing this to support cancer patients

say you did it for religious reasons (other than Christianity ofc)
claim discrimination
???
unfireable

Not that you want to piss off HR because they can just find a different reason to fire you, but I'd love to see them actually dismiss you for this, and deal with the unfair dismissal lawsuit.

You literally could show up in court bald and they would have to stand there arguing in court that you could still grow a full head of hair and you just refuse to and thus you were dismissed. Not because it's against dress code, you can't make baldness against the dress code, but because the employer considers bald white men to be scary.

left one is from sweden

have dandruff, can confirm keto works.

>support cancer patients
OP tell them your mum has breast cancer and lost her hair after getting chemo. You've shaved your head for your mum.

this

My hair like this, not in style but in how far it has receded. It looked stupid getting it cut when I only have that little U in the front. Could they force me to grow my little bit of hair I have left?

Make it so

option 3: sue them

Just ignore them and keep shaving your head if they fuck with your take them to court.

If it bothers you so much my not just grow your hair like jude law in the pic?

Isn't that a threat? They should sue the school or whoever organised the trip.

I don't want to spend my morning styling my hair like that I just wanted to shave it off every couple of weeks.

>Japan criticising people not jumping into the water to attempt a rescue

You think a nation surrounded by as much water as Japan would know it's pretty fucking unwise to pressuring untrained weak swimmers into attempting a rescue as the kid will try pushing their head underwater the moment they reach him potentially causing more people to die.

don't be a loon and bin that spoon