This may be a bit late, but here goes

This may be a bit late, but here goes.

Movies like this are such a large part of the reason our society is going down the drain. I just watched it and was barely able to force myself to sit through the whole thing. For those of you who are thinking about watching it, I can save you the trouble. Here's a brief summary:

>Religion is bad
>Humanity is bad
>Homosexuality and the liberal agenda are the only things that matter in life

Seriously guys, I really hope Calexit somehow happens. But just in case it doesn't, I think we need a Plan B. How do we take down Hollywood and make them stop spewing out garbage like this? I know it may not sound as important as things like elections, but they're using this type of media to capture the minds of young people everywhere are recruit them to their side.

Make a new hollywood?

James Woods and Vince Vaughn will join us desu.

Holy fuck that comic is hilarious.

Watch good movies and don't watch bad ones
Pretty simple desu

Or watch badass masculine Japanese cartoons for grown ups

Wasn't that bad. Written by Rogen, everything you'd expect. Definitely wouldn't pay to see it.

The ONLY thing I got a chuckle out of that movie was that the Idian chief dude was a bottle of firewater. The rest of the movie was horrible. I watched it with my roommates and they were busting up laughing. They couldn't get why I wasn't at all and I couldn't understand why they did, it was juvenile.

I fell asleep watching that shitty movie.

I know exactly what you mean. The only thing I got a laugh out of was seeing Steven Hawking portrayed as a piece of used gum.

The worse thing is we are all 28 or older...

ya i second badass masculine japanese cartoons for grown ups

You have seen what you have wanted to see

>Jews are bad
>Arabs are bad
>Monogamy is good
>Revolution with violence
>Nihilism is Bad
>Fight for your ideology
>Politically incorrectness sucks
>Free Speech
>People are different

The picture redpills the normies in my opinion but is still degenerated, its ok though

I tried watching this movie, but it was too obnoxious to sit through more than about halfway.

I hope Calexit actually happens. They provide little to nothing to better our country, and when they leave, the mainland will be conservative for years to come.

Member when movies were good and characters were decent human representations?

Didn't they fuck over the animation team?

Satan is right. Just make it in Texas or California.
I bet based Cubans will be able to produce some advanced kino.

>says homosex is bad
>is religious but doesn't accept them
Gays can be saved too and once you're saved in Christ you're saved and there's no losing it. All our sins are judged after death but only the atheist wicked and etc go to Hell. There are consequences for them here on here but heterosexual acts are what caused the fall

yea, screw over the hard working people to deliver your far left message

But they have a union so you'd fuck 'em anyways

The Bird Brains will like it

I meant the slow minded childrenz

The decline of western values started in the 1960s because of television, but in many ways it's our own fault. It became the decider of fashion and social norms. It's a direct line into every home in America. It used to be a titty on tv was scandalous, but the limit had to keep getting pushed to keep the viewer interested. Now it's nothing to see sex, drugs and murder on at 10am. And what is it to kill somebody when you've seen it 100 times? 1000?

it was just a bad movie, let it go fags.

When china takes over Hollywood we wont have to hear about it being antiemetic to boycott it.

Hollywood is the global cesspool from which all manner of degeneracy and depravity is secreted, is normalized, and then is poured into the culture.

To know how this happens, simply follow the money. Now, before you think that means the blame falls only on the jews, let me tell you that you are missing half the story. Money in Hollywood has two components — the financier (jew investors and jew-owned studios) and the consumer (the public that spends its money on Hollywood entertainment). Do your part to eradicate the pestilence of Hollywood by no longer spending your money on any filthy Hollywood product that is even remotely degenerate or depraved. Tell your friends and family to do the same. Tell them to spread the word. Dry up their life-giving revenue stream and they will eventually change their ways or die.

I said nothing about homosexual people themselves. As long as they repent and don't give in to their urges I have no problem with them. The problem is the act not the people.

i don't think the cgi companies are unionized. so many have gone out of business as soon as the movie is released. this happened with life of pi and sin city 2.

this is 100% what i believe needs to happen

the right fucking hates most hollywood shit

make alternative movies, heavily fund it, hollywood will decline in power and influence

only problem is the eternal jew

This

Walt Disney was the last one to do it. They made an example of his company. We must avenge Walt Disney

I think your post topic is the most important thing we can get behind. All of my ideas are so easily disposed of. Youtube. He's a homophobe! Books. Sexist! Movies. Cannot afford that shit. Or maybe, idk.

We need a few analogues to Hollywood; one Conservative, and several independent.

Most of the actors/actresses/musicians will likely stay predominantly with the old system, and many are blackmailed anyway. Still, though, if we can start producing quality media that looks at Conservative ideas in a fair light, and which breaks the narrative, then that will be all to the good.

i imagined little more, and have considered posting a pol thread about it but am too lazy/preoccupied to really look into it

i honestly believe pol/4chin could create funnier, more dramatic, more heartbreaking, and generally substantially higher quality films than what the eternal jew pumps out

not crowdsourcing per se, but mass collaboration on a script idea and pulling human resources from pol/4chin to bring the movie to life i think is really, truly a great possibility and it's something i would really love to take part in

we could bust into the indie film scene and in a generation i do believe we could have a serious program on our hands

>unironically getting triggered by movies
I think you're lost, tumblr is that way ----->

Faggot, I've never been to tumblr in my life. Hollywood movies are legitimate way the left influences culture. If you can't see that, you're blind.

Seth Rogen movies almost always have a weird thing with Asians. I get Sausage party is supposed to have all these stereotyped characters but they throw in weird subtle shit about Asians in this one.

Most recent movie I've seen was interstellar. It seemed pretty redpilled because of the importance it placed on family.

I had a short episode of derealization after my sister told me this movie is funny and watched it with me.

Holy fuck, what the shit is wrong with this world? THIS is a movie people like?

> Somalians raping Europe with no resistance.

This is fine

> Fat slob of an Ashkenazi Jew making a shit movie for white American drug addicts

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!?"

I'll come back at you with my thoughts on the world after I get raped by Achshmallah and his ragtag group of goat sellers

kek

They spewed similar liberal rubbish when they made the Angry Birds Movie blatantly anti-American and against capitalism and imperialism. They literally portrayed America as evil pigs and the liberal hippies were the "good" birds

I have to say, Hacksaw Ridge was redpilled to the point that I wanted to go back in time and live in the 1930s - 1950s ime period. Boys allowed to climb mountains by themselves, guys could hit on girls and ask them out without getting screamed down, good old-fashioned American patriotism and idealism, respect for parents, and especially the general respect everyone had for each other. What a glorious culture we've made and I can't wait to make it great again!

>Movies like this are such a large part of the reason our society is going down the drain. I just watched it

People spending money watching these movies, even "ironically" are what is killing society.

If you stop buying crap, people will stop producing crap as it isn't profitable. Remember, we are talking about Jews here, all they care about is the bottom line.

I did watch it, but I didn't pay for it.

Angry birds was actually a great metaphor about the mudslimes invading europe, fucking retard

Haha good point, except they don't leave after they rape the people and land, they stay and enslave everyone under sharia law

Can we re-make Zulu shot for shot? That would really upset more than a few lefty scum

it would be like zulu dawn only the zulus would end up conquering all of britain.

Such a black mark on our history, the battle of Isandlwana. Still, we won in the end but that doesnt scour the shame.

bald