> never going to be normal

> never going to have a real family

> always going to be the outcast in social groups and family

what even is the point of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shiroyama
youtube.com/watch?v=bWcjYm-tjBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only thing worse than being gay is being the OP of this gay thread.

Being trans

^this.

Being a fool who fell with the serpent and going shoe shopping to spend time with aliens who nag; are boring; stink; can't do shit but cause you pain; and have nothing in common. Surrogacy my nigguh. Surrogacy. Women make men little bo peeps

Hide it, marry a woman and fuck dudes in your spare time. Being gay is easy mode.

There isn't one for you. An hero and move on

being a transbian

have u tried being straight? its awesome

Yukio Mishima is the reason why I can't hate all homosexuals. I can only hate *most* of them.

Can you explain?

>he isn't bisexual
how does it feel having the most pedestrian sex life?

This. Retards don't know gays have been doing that shit since the creation of marriage.

when fags come here looking for sympathy

to be Batman's Robin

>> never going to be normal
Ye, sure. If you feel like you have to be flamboyantly gay.
>> never going to have a real family
Only if you choose to. Isn't it innate in all people to group together at least with one partner?
Especially of the other sex even if you like sucking cock too?
>> always going to be the outcast in social groups and family
Again, only if you're flamboyant.

First, stop calling yourself "gay", gays are subnormal degenerates that go to "pride" parades and vote Democrat. It also sounds immature, say homosexual.

Second, read Yukio Mishima,I didn't knew myself until I started reading his work.

We have a different a purpose in society but like everyone else our duty is to serve our nation with utmost disregard for our individual wellbeing.

Most of these Men we probably homosexual.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shiroyama
youtube.com/watch?v=bWcjYm-tjBE

Why the fuck did Robin even quit?
He was just mad that Barbara and batman were fucking behind his back but that's not a reason

>is there anything worse than being gay?
Promoting it as being sane and normal.

Fuck zionism

He's the author of "The Temple of the Golden Pavilion", which is one of my favorite books.

He basically lived his life in pursuit of an ideal of masculinity, including physical and mental fitness, and duty to his nation. He was a bodybuilder, a writer, and ultimately a (failed) revolutionary in the literal sense of the term, as he envisioned a military takeover of Japan to return to traditional values.

Neither he nor his wife and children ever admitted it, but it's widely believed he was homosexual (or bisexual) due to secondhand reports and one of his lesser known novels in which the protagonist was secretly homosexual.

Being trans would be worse. At least you can use your income without loss from kids to aide white causes. Besides you having a little fun on the side can't hurt. You'd be amazed how many dudes get Sup Forums bfs here.

I think he meant why you hate most of them. But it's even on 9gag now. Homophobes are fags. And i love the whole they cry for attention thing. This board isnt called politics it's called politically incorrect which is the utmost in degeneracy. Follow the Golden Rule nigger. And God doesn't care about the nations so why do you. Does America honestly love Israel more than herself?

¿What does Zionism has to do with anything I said?
Yeah fuck it, sure.

Zionism has to do with absolutely every single thing in this world minus a personal relationship with Christ. I want you to give me 5 things that aren't zionist. Go.

Just meet a girl you get along with and fuck her in the vagina. It feels good and is self lubricating. No shit dick either. If you miss the shit dick just put it in her ass.

Marry a poo in loo or sand nigger woman if you miss the soft tickle of your partners moustache, their women are hairy as fuck.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure being gay is like, the worst thing for a man.

It conjures up a nasty mental image. Most people don't even want to think about their heterosexual parents having sex, even though it lead to their birth. Imagine knowing your son/brother/whatever was doing gay shit with other men. Talk about a nasty mental image.

There is nothing lower in American society, than a man who chooses to have sex with other men.

I'm a chef at red lobster and I make 250K. Don't eat this. Ate it. Fucks it. Good for you

Come again?

I like the subtle drop of mother fuckery. Football is fucken gay. Everybody is fucken gay. Dick is better than woman. You like your own dick do you not. The number of fascination with men is some kind of gross tits and penis or homosexuality. Nobody gives a rat's ass about women or their clams. Men are all about pushing that line. For eons. They cannot communicate properly so they live for 50 years with a woman? Sounds fucking amazing

The Bible. Do whatever. Don't eat this apple. She eats it. You then fuck it. I don't understand this at all

1.- Classical Greek philosophy.
2.- Classical Roman legal doctrine.
3.- American (I mean the continent,obviously) pre-european cultures.
4.- Objective science.
5.- Buddhism.
All of these thing are relevant today.

With that said, you are probably drunk; go to sleep.

Dude what

>classical
This world I said. Written off.
>classical again
How are the classics not zionist? From Plato to Zeus it's all a swine show
>pre European
Again. From how many moons ago?
>objectivism of any sort
>science
The earth is flat. Ayn Rand was a gross hypocrite
>buddhism
It's not Christian. Just like we are not monkeys there are not 612 chances at life. You get only this one shot

Homosexuality is par of human nature and is not inherently bad unless it's expressed in a way that subverts masculinity in males.

Fuck off

>being free of the pussy hex
>knowing why your dick smells funny after sex
>double the amount of clothes
>little to no drama because men aren't about that life
>No risk of unwanted pregnancy.
>Always have a player 2 in vidya games

Yeah, it sounds pretty awful.

Definitely drunk, I will ignore you now.

Well said
>no tooth jobs
>cook and clean better but can still play rugby

Excellent rebuttal. A better reply would have been to hear what I said and mould five more guesses to me. But you won't

RAIR
A
I
R

Actually there was a sizable Jewish minority in Greece starting around Alexander's conquest of Judah in 332 BC. There was probably at least a little Jewish influence on the classical Greek philosophy that made it to us in modern times, though I doubt it was significant, nor that it had anything to do with Zionism. I'm just a pedant.

>anything worse than being gay?
tranny, retarded/disabled from birth, insane, white guy in this picture...

Kill yourself.
Please try to take with you some prominent jew/good goy politician.
Even mayors are ok is you don't feel ambition like some kind of faggot.

To fight the globalist scum. Devote your life to this task, maybe along the way you will meet someone.

Worst than being gay? Being a traitor to your species on the basis of a fool's ideology. Promoting the regression and isolation of humanity to breed ancestral discord simply because going backwards seems like the easiest way forward. Balking at challenge and seeking safe spaces due to your positions being indefensible when challenged by outsiders.

Sexuality is largely a joke. Don't let it define you.

Beautiful post

Ofcourse there is
>Being a downie
>being a psycho
>Being a cripple
>Being a tranny
>Being a nigger

Just because you're a filthy deviant you are far FAR away from having it rough.

>is there anything worse than being gay?
being a nigger

being gay =/= being a faggot
just because its part of your sexuality doesn't mean it has to be part of your personality.

Confessions of a Mask was a very depressing book, I was unable to finish it. You can see the rope of hetero-marriage tightening on this guy neck. And as a good go... jap he does it himself.

I't perfectly good that you added this to the discussion, I didn't knew it. It's not like you are just trowing shit around like an ape as that drunken leaf is doing.

>FAR away from having it rough.
Only in the west

Hahahahha you are so anally pained at the moment. I've asked this question a few times and nobody can ever answer it

fuck you straight racist pieces of shit. You've ruined everything for me. I thought with Hillary's victory, the usa would move to final stages of progressivism and tolerance, where gay families are 100% as acceptable and desirable as straight ones. But you fuckers had to ruin everything. I've had to go back in the closet, started acting straighter and have even contemplated dating a woman, the thought of which fills me me disgust and anguish. Now I will probably never adopt children and die alone. Thanks a lot bigots

This, and improving our nations and advancing their interests should be our purpose in life.

You, go read Yukio Mishima too, NOW.
Brainwashed fool.

why do asians look like satanic fish slug aliens?

Everywhere outside of Sharia and a few other countries.

Contrary to popular belief even in not so progressive countries they are free to BANG their asses n privacy of their homes as long as they dont march through the streets with rainbow banners and dildo and act like total degenerates.

i enjoy having things put in my boipussi

Why can't you be a normal gay person?

what did the leaf mean by this?

Try being a pedophile

Come on. If students in your school somehow did knew that you are homo - suicide would be one of the best options you have.

Why would they know? Maybe sucking dicks in public is a bad idea?

And Yeah moving to other school is also an option.

You could try not being an assblaster and be normal.

I am almost convinced that my dad is gay. Not genuinely gay but conditionally gay. My grandfather, or his own dad raped and molested him until he died of a heart attack when my dad was in his teens. My dad told me a story of how when he was in grade school he and a neighbor girl kissed when playing outside and apparently his dad saw and beat him with a belt for it.

I don't think he has sex with other men but it seems like he finds other men attractive and checks them out.

>Maybe sucking dicks in public is a bad idea?
Why it's always "sucking dicks in public"-tier argument?

>And Yeah moving to other school is also an option.
>Implying your ex-schoolmates wont make you famous there too
Moving to another city is a better option, but good luck trying to persuade your parents to actually do it.

it's all the fault of christkikes and kikes

>or his own dad raped and molested him until he died of a heart attack
>Stories from Thanksgiving dinner table, part 2

>Don't have to worry about normal as I'm not a flamer and my sexuality is no one else's bidness
>Never have to deal with western women who are frankly the most vile creatures on the planet, and if I really wanted to I could just pay one to inject my sperm into their wet hole
>see first point

I feel bad for straight dudes in America, have fun marrying a demon and losing all your shit when her insatiable lust for cock and money overcomes her and she cheats on you.

Or just get bored of you. It really looks like female boredom is the most common cause.