What's your opinion on Chaos Magic Sup Forums ?

It seems a bit forced with strained applause.

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandhell.com/dahmer_intro.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sDM349dSOcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U mean satanism? Its a lie. Jesus lives tho. Google it

so they say

"Everything is permissible, nothing is true"

I practice the old "things"

"Religions are a joke, the old ones are the best"

How does that translate into Russian?

Kek is the true way.

You have to go back.
>>>x

It could have some merit to it.
How else would our lord Kek enact his will upon our world unless he were some kind of hypersigil as they chaos magick teaches?

I did some really fucked up things with it in the 90s. Its potent and can seriously fuck with you.

C-can I come back again?

I laughed at a Jewish joke and everythting

Can you elaborate? My roommate started doing this shit and it's been weirding me out as a God fearing Christian

me too, we might have flamed each other on the Z cluster.

Ahh . . . it's eclectic on steroids and also adds actual chaos gods.

The basic premise is you can only understand magic by practicing it, practicing is more important than sticking to a dogma and you can switch between being a lightworker and a La Veyan satanist twice a day if you feel like it.

Deconstruct your paradigm of reality.
Separate yourself from routines.
Everything can be done in many different ways.
Nothing is static.
Your thoughts are temporary.
Explore, read expand your sphere of knowledge.
Merge everything in a unique composotion.
And keep dying and killing and renewing versions of yourself.
For that life, is chaotic.

If you're an actual Christian you're seriously violating your faith by sticking around. Its a bit contagious in its effects and it really fucks with the practicer's head. When he looks for bizarre synchronicities he'll start to fuck with you.

Josh Geller flamed me personally once.

You sir are awesome

Started in the seventies or earlier: somehow crossing into circles of punk and goth at the time is really how this "fringe" magick occurred.
Personally, I think the idea of sigils & hexes and their combination really embodied the movement. A fragmented picture, that's up to your interpretation.

chaos magic is for losers

I tend to play lawful good magic
and try my best to always roll a double 20

my wizard skillz are pwerful
30 years old
5 years cooking experiance
virgin
living in mother basement.
graduated from college
Associates degree.

CASTS :::fire ball:::
Crit 20
6 damage +5

Aww ffs, just cross yourself, good Christian.

It worked for Hawkwind, and didn't do punk much good. Neofolk, maybe.

blood for the blood god

skulls for the skull throne

I'm quite intersted in the 5 years cooking experiance

Rare gems like this are why i still use the internet

mhmhmhm try Khorn in neither neither duality with Slaanesh.

If that won't get you laid in a world where women can't make their minds up about what they want, then I don't know what will.

I've been meaning to move out for other reasons but the satanic bible laying around and his 'hail satans' as cheers are beginning to bug me. Like I'm confident in what I believe but I'm just worried for his sake mostly

we are all servants of Tzeentch.

I'll bite.

Chaos Magick is very potent, and real. But be careful because when you cast that sigil you're opening yourself up to other forces that might grant you your wish. It's a big case of "careful what you wish for".

I'd just stick with Law of Attraction ala Neville Goddard type RHP stuff. Feels a lot better and won't bite back like chaos magick.

Plus I never know what to will for when I used to cast sigils, usually just pussy.

This is pretty much my experience too.

OK I hear you.

If it's LaVeyan Satanism (Google Anton LaVey) it's not particularly dangerous unless a random psycho has just converted to it.
It's individualist Darwinist, Ayn Rand, that kind of side of right wing.

I will say more if you like because there is also an occult side to it.

Khorne hates magic, you're looking for Tzeentch.

Edgy.

I read the Satanic bible when I was 14 and I threw it out because it was just butthurt crap. Even I the edgy atheist thought LaVey just started the whole thing because he had a bone to pick with Christianity.

Later when I found out that LaVey was a kike I wasn't surprised.

Honestly sounds like your roommate is going through a phase. Subtly suggest some Goddard, Atkinson, or Bardon to him. He's falling for a lot of shitty edgy crowley tier memes right now.

He will probably have to learn the hard way, though. I know I did.

Interesting. Mainly I'd like to hear about a moment that crystallized the magic's power in your eyes. In a negative or positive

This was one of the reasons why DoW II Retribution made little sense. Kyras is a Psyker and yet Khorne makes him a Daemon Price.
Yeah right.

tip: stop living with the 16 year old girl who hates her parents who is trapped in the body of a fat autistic neckbeard

>Chaos Magick is very potent, and real. But be careful because when you cast that sigil you're opening yourself up to other forces that might grant you your wish. It's a big case of "careful what you wish for".

Hell yeah

If you don't want to open yourself to new things then pay a gypsy witch or voodoo bokur to do it for you and go back to church.

I chose a difficult path after christians destroyed my culture, and I'm still learning.

Why? because I love and hate the world and I can't get enough of it.

Also I did so much acid I became something worse than a satanist, may Allah forgive me for saying this word . . an empath.

Thanks. I'll look into this.

Yeah basically. Very much an attack against 'like the system man' or whatever. He's been 'researching' serial killer shit for a thing he was writing and went too deep down the rabbit hole

Although he did red pill me on the Franklin credit union coverup and the finders. Months ago, before pizzagate

Why not be a sufi? and go back?

shadilay

yeah, cause he was one of them.

No secrets pizagate friend, this is from our good Islamic brothers in the 'Illuminates of Thanateros' Peace be upon them. deathandhell.com/dahmer_intro.html

My eyes are open now

It's meme magic for edgy old hippies that grew up without Sup Forums

It's dangerous.

results are mixed. success is uncertain

I like to think I'm catching up.
How am I doing?

Hows about a hug for your embarrassing old dad?

oh and ffs, just share on facebook and it would be too much publicity to kil you.

what is the "hermeticism" shit? isn't it like freemasonry? seems weird

fuck off dkmu

I'm only MU so yeah FUCK OFF DK!!

Actually I'm more of an M

You haven't lived until you've seen the Troggs at Glstonbury

ok
just banter, no worries

That wasn't trips though

Meh

Big hugs and ghost stories sleep over.

Magical results stories even better.

Most of the DKMU aren't allowed to talk to me btw, Nathaniel picked up on something I said and embellished it.

are you vin? dont know who else was in the uk besides some gurl
like, last time I checked up this was years ago and I havent followed things at all

actually you shouldnt reveal it

gotta go now

I am fine,
from the land of vines sent
Stayed at home to blow up BP if the nazis made it that far.
All is peaceful on the home front.

Im confirming this, I performed a sigil to make me really funny and it worked. Everywhere I go people laugh at everything I say

I don't get it

Digits confirm

You're not funny

Oh but don't get me wrong, you must have said something very important because everyone's gone quiet.

can I bump my own post?

youtube.com/watch?v=sDM349dSOcQ

If you are a slave and you worship order your path will be laid out for you, you will be a slave until you die. You need to find another way. Even if like Trump you are a billionaire and president of the US the only way to continue moving up is to use your resources to try something different or change something. Chaos is a worthy end goal whatever your situation.

It is not about being random or doing what you feel like. Your biological programming is a form of order after all. You need to step out of your comfort zone and you need to be better, not merely different, though sometimes randomly stabbing in the dark is the best option.

Ironically once you have made a successful change it will become the norm, then you must defeat your own creation to continue the cycle. In chaos the means are the ends.

According to chaos magic theories, every icon, every simbol of every company it's a magic sigil who represents (somehow like an avatar) their desires and actually has some kind of influence.

Chaos Magic understand wishes as an energy sacrifice to your purpose. The stronger you wish and more realistic is your wish, more likely is that wish to happen. If you envolve rituals, you are sacrificing more energy to it.

KEK is actually our own sigil. Old gods are sigils too, they feed on prayer's hopes and wishes and sometimes they evolve. Many oriental religions believe in something similar.

This whole board practices chaos magick

Icke memed Satanic lizards in to reality, anything is possible