Dr. Jordan Peterson

How is one man so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis
youtube.com/watch?v=BR8tVB7sNxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not based at all, he's just a liberal trying to warn ultra-leftist freaks that they're fueling the rise of nationalism.

This.

Fuck him and other moderates for letting this happen in the first place, now we let the Left continue to radicalize and wipe them out when they get belligerent.

Humanity needs a century of conservative tyranny to sort out the major issues preventing us from leaving the planet.

Peterson is anti-totalitarian, anti-Marxist, anti-Nazi, and anti-nihilist.

He's best described as a non-ideological existentialist individualist.

Look at the faces of the leftards. Look at them. These people will pay your pension after they finished they gender queer, black history and women oppression studies

underrated.
Hes pretty based imo.
His religion bit on JRE blew my mind

>His religion bit on JRE blew my mind
this

it seemed so obviously true but i had never heard someone word it so clearly

He's religious

link? what is JRE?

Listening to his recent podcast with Rogan right now. Guy seems like he knows what's up. Props to him for sticking it out at that shitty university in Toronto. I wouldn't go within a hundred miles of that pile of shit.

I watched the joe rogan interview

is one of these people in this picture a teacher in the school? If so, what the fuck canada?

I don't agree with Jordan "kek's mouthpiece" Peterson on everything but he is
A E S T H E T I C

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

he spent 40 years studying totalitarianism, the meaning of life, the human psyche, and other big topics, all while cultivating his own personal virtues. Plus, he's really intelligent.

literally who? i saw a clip of him crying on (((Dave Rubin's))) show over Pinocchio and turned it off from the cringe

Saw an interview on the (((Rubin Report))) and my god the man is taking on the canadian SJW system seemingly single handedly.

He ended it with a comparison to pinnochio that I can't exactly recall but it was rather gut wrenching.

thanks senpai

>t.leto atreides II

Can I get a time for the religion bit?

He's a fool for thinking these scum can be reasoned with. Just throw them into the sea, they are an affront to God.

2 hour mark

Thanks mate.

He knows what coming.

Poor guy is stuck between Marxism and a rising Right.

Why does he fear the right more than the left?

He is my new favorite guy.

He was great on Joe Rogan and the time he really started to tear up on the Rubin Report made me realize he is too good for this world.

his lecture series on Nietzsche Jung and Dostoevsky are very interesting

because the right is winning big time.

>leftists/centrists
>dipshit believes centrists are alligning with the left at this point in time

Centrists are for brexit/Trump as they are the reason it won.

Man he really pulls off the suspenders look.

when society swung to the left it produced identity politics and an atomized culture.

when society swings to the right it will annihilate anything that opposes it. you will follow the mob or be eaten by it.

I dont think the Professor thinks that centrists are leaning left at this point, from what Ive heard him say.

Listening to his JRE appearance now. He's really woke on cultural marxism.

He's made a pact with us for deniability. I hope he doesn't regret this.

Because it will be extremely painful.

>His religion bit on JRE blew my mind

Same mate, I had heard other people say kind of the same thing but haven't ever heard anyone word it so rationally or concisely as he did.

>how could this white privilege/white oppressor thing ever backfire?

shitty shills desu

Listened to Rogans podcast today. It was dense with information and barely scratched the surface of what Peterson is able to communicate. I'm glad Rogan let him speak. It took the interview into some interesting places but it was important.

I need to listen to it a few more times. I usually don't like Rogan. He speaks with authority which some people confuse with intelligence, but Rogan will sometimes open up to new ideas. He did great with Peterson.

Fuck him and fuck western definitions of reality. Everyone has to put up with all the bullshit in the world because dumbass WASP's and their dumbass proleteriat are trying to make sense of an infinitely complex world by rubbing their two braincells together to try and make light.

Honest to fucking God, the mental contortions that wrack these *intellectuals* is painful to watch as they try to use ENGLISH to explain reality and current societal trends. I fucking loathe English and German concepts of intelligence, acumen and philosophy. The ONLY reason ANYONE gives a flying fuck about what any of these pricks has to say, including Rogan, is that insipid fucking accent and the FACT that if you disagree with their moronic take on reality and what consitutes *civilisation*, THEY WILL FUCKING KILL YOU.

Oh man, I hope I am alive to witness the fall from grandeur that Anglo Saxon Hubris will wreak upon those fucking crumpets.

Does this incoherent rambling make sense to anyone? Because i am confounded.

On Nietzsche, does he talk about how SJW culture is an outgrowth of the Christian/Jew victimhood culture that Nietzsche laid out in Genealogy of Morals? Because that's what I'd talk about if I were him.

The Western grasp of reality in a 3 panel drawing.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

No

He is correct.
It is more common than you think that an Antifa turns into a Nazi or vice versa. Two extremes.

His outlook on religion could single handedly turn things around for once-christians, catholics etc.

I was born and raised catholic and came to the fedora conclusion of atheism during my teens, not many years ago just went agnostic and now I'm coming back to an appreciation of spiritualism and religion in the exact way Peterson describes and I think that's the way people need to go to come back to a religious stance.

It's for the good of the West, it prevents degeneracy.

He's on a one-man mission to uncuck his entire country.

He will fail and be fed to the pigs a la lecter just before Trump builds the 2nd wall

Racial tribalism as opposed to class based warfare.

lol! what a brilliant
>mfw

Watch the whole thing faggot, it's the best one JRE ever fuckin produced.

And the left hasn't been trying to silence their opposition? Fuck's sake they even turn on each other if anyone dares bring conflicting viewpoints into their safe spaces. Black people who voted for Trump have internalized racism, if you disagree with them at all you're a bigot racist nazi, etc.

I really don't think the US will go full stormfront unless something really fucking nuts happens. The pendulum will start to swing back before that happens. It was swinging left from like the 60's until now, it's only just now finally moving to the right.

>How to write three paragraphs and say absolutely nothing.

This is what our generation is missing in America, spirituality. Without it people lead lives of destructive behaviors, and that's not good for the economy.

>tfw Peterson changes your outlook on life
seriously this man might be the greatest living philosopher. Read his book.

It's sad that in 2016 being rational is considered "based"

This. He articulates what a lot of us on Sup Forums thought about religion, especially the non-Christians of us. You need the metaphysical to conveniently describe degenerate behaviors as 'sinful' or 'evil'. As an atheist, you can't really speak out against 5 teenaged sluts dancing like whores on stage in front of impressionable kids in a way that's easily relate-able. But "those bitches need Jesus"? Perfect.

I'm an hour in to the Joe Rogan podcast and Peterson seems to have a problem that I see a lot of anti-SJW intellectuals have, and that's that they are comfortable to point out biological differences between the sexes, but they fail to ever bring up racial differences.

This is probably the reason that we'll end up losing to them. We're still too scared to bring up politically incorrect truths when trying to fight political correctness.

His interview on Rogan was fucking amazing. One of my new favorite people now.

Spoiler alert: He goes on to mention that high intelligence doesn't equate to morally upstanding behavior...

East Asians are smarter than whites but leans toward leftist/sjw rhetoric in the U.S.

t. gook.

Also, he's really handsome for his age. Not trying to be a fag, but it looks like he's aging like wine. There's something symbolic about that.

aanyone got the original image? can't find it in my folders

Western society is based on differences in intellect rather than being the biggest baddest person. It will always work out that superior people will end up on top, stop thinking so collectively.

My point is if he is to make the argument that differences in outcome between gender is due to biological differences and not oppression, then surely he can make the same argument for racial groups? You're over thinking it.

Wrong. Both sides create a mob. The left had its Soviet union, it's Maoist China, it's pol pot. The right has its nazi Germany or Pinochet's Chile.

He hates both extremes equally

I wanted to watch that part, don't have 3 hours to kill right now you fucking tosser

THe most degenerate fucks on this planet get blessed with the biggest dicks, meanwhile Im given a height of 6'4" and a 15cm dick, FUCK MY LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Many years of study.

Listens to JRE.

Whether you agree this man or not her is no doubt a fucking genius. I have no idea how someone can articulate a point that we'll with such an immense vocabulary. His plain speech sounds more like art than any fictional monologue I've ever heard.

His thoughts on religion are very poignant. He described ideologies as a parasite of religion. He basically said Harry Potter really parallels religious texts and archetypes and that is why JK Rowling has such a following. Some other points were that religion is about building a way of life that works for you, yourself, your family, and society at the same time. It is about building qualities of an exemplary figure(god). The Old Testament was brutal because they were teaching how to communicate and live among a tribe in tough settings. The New Testament brings that same idea to the masses. Stories in the Bible need to be palatable because naturally one body of ideas/laws won't stretch across the world.

Idk my brain was melted after this podcast. It's definitely something you have to listen to for yourself.

What did everyone else get from it?

He's basically an expert on Nazi Germany m8

The end result of either left/right extreme is monsterous.

thanks senpai

but 15cm is the average, user. I have a dick this size too.

So what is his ideology exactly?

Extremely hardcore centerist? I feel like despite his intellect, he's doing the "Both sides are the same" meme liberals use.

Other than that from the JRE and this video
youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis
he is explaining a benign fascist government or Catholic Kingdom/Distrubitism perfectly as to what people should do and promote in their societies.

But seriously. Watch his fucking video even if im getting it wrong.

is that a frog mask

quality image

he came out and announced that a native american tribe had announced him leader of the frogs some time ago.

they gave him that frog mask.

Yes. He is the Prophet of Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR8tVB7sNxc

15cm is pretty reasonable m8, lots of people have it much worse

I'm 6'4" and mine is 16, we are pretty average man, it would be cool to have big ones but every girl I've been with has been pleased with mine

I feel like he's very libertarian or classical liberal.

Very along the lines of "just leave me alone" for social stuff.

he got it from the kawaklawak-kwak people

im 18 cms haha but im 5'11

Yeah but the "just leave me alone" clashes with Christianity and its demand for morality unless he believes that everybody should independently practice faith like some protestants.

Reminder, libertarians can't enforce any morality seriously especially if somebody does it within thier property.

Classical liberal maybe. But then he's wrong. His ideas and research are phenomenal and correct but i feel there's a slight disconnect between this and his ideology.

Or fuck maybe he's literally wojack with the brain
>tfw too smart for politics

his tiny woman voice is annoying, but he is smart

>Look at the faces of the leftards
There is always something similar in them.

kermit the frog voice, a blessing of kek

dat hat

OH BOTHER AND BEFUDDLE

POOR CICERO IS STUCK

based kermit

literally "kermit is a pretty gud guy and a decent spokesfrog"
>mfw

Ehhh

>when society swings to the right it will annihilate anything that opposes it. you will follow the mob or be eaten by it.

sounds comfy to be honest, famalam. Where do I sign up?

So what language should we be using?

Mussolini used to be a huge leftist til he flipped and created fascism.

every latin based language such as spanish, italian or even french is far way more ocmplex than that merchant-nonsense you call "english"...it is literally so simple and suffer from such a lack of complexity it is a joke.
also, that's the reason anyone with two brain cells can learn it and speak it: it is literally the ground zero of languages, lack of nuances, lack of finesse in verbs and dubitative verbs..go figure, the literal translation for "if I was" "if you were" in italian ios the dead giveaway you are talking with an uneducated sub-human. it is literally a language for retards, not even trying to offend, just stating the truth any language professor could tell yoou the same. no wonder before the kikes stepped in any proper person would have been speaking latin or french as a common language

>Man he really pulls off the suspenders look.

Hmm what happend to those guys?

I try to pull off the suspenders look but everyone tells me I look like a detective. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing.