ITS HAPPENING JUDGES TO ISSUE WARRNTS IN CASE WHEN A SUSPECT USES ANONYMIZING TECHNOLOGY

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKBN13P2ER

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKBN13P2ER
eff.org/deeplinks/2016/11/support-smdh-act-and-give-congress-time-debate-new-government-hacking-powers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump.

The internet has turned on the government and the corporation. It was inevitable that they would both turn upon the internet.

Fuck this gay Earth.

Now pedo James Comey can bust everyone here for reading Pizzagate threads. Nice.

>SOPA Won

and the liberals will be ok with this

Of course. Why would you need to hide anything?

Damn, just when the snoopers charter gets put through in the UK, you yanks have to 1up us again.

Fair play lads, fair play.

As long as I can keep browsing loli threads, idgaf

so what does this mean and how does this affect 4chainz

noone wants to live in george orwells 1984 user,noone wants to go to jail over a internet search.

ohhh boy
things are about to get real interesting lads

welcome to the botnet

Does that mean incognito mode is now a crime? Wtf I hate judges now

nothing to fear if you got nothing to hide buddy

CHECKED JESUS

2017: The year we all get bopped

I'll see you lads in jail!

this

>fake and gay kike.

Why are you worried about this user?

Dont you have to go and fight more emotional liberals somewhere?

Since when is anonymity and privacy a right? For a true redpilled state, anonymity shoud be a crime!

Finally we will see less amerifats and more rare flag on this website

Do you understand the difference between reasonable suspicion and probable cause, fellow burger?

Fuck, I really hope not.

Nothing to fear? Nothing to hide.

Your pizza parties end now

>warrant
How is this bad?

bls resbont

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKBN13P2ER
Actually, I just read the article. You fucking idiots, this is about jurisdictional issues. Currently, if a judge issues a warrant for internet surveilance, the warrant is only valid for the jurisdiction of the court. This would let the warrant be valid on the entire internet vs. say any internet activity in the south east united states.

Millions of people use Tor. Literally nothing.

This sums it up.

Using Tor isn't a crime.

That's a bad thing.

We're fucked. We're all fucked.

I just put some tape over my laptop and phone cameras.

Haha faggots can't do shit I installed gentoo

eff.org/deeplinks/2016/11/support-smdh-act-and-give-congress-time-debate-new-government-hacking-powers

You can think so, but the saying what the OP said is bullshit.

yes

wut u sayin foO?

Because the government will abuse this power. Warrants are a formality to keep the peasants from rioting.

Why are these pedophile cannibal faggots intent on declaring war on the people?

Don't they know they're one recession away from being skinned alive?

This is just one of the dominoes falling, we are becoming closer to the idea that is 1984 every passing day. It really is happening.

Didn't you guys literally shit on us for something similar not long ago?

Apologize.

I'm sorry dad.

since our constitution gave us the right to privacy you fucking moron

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

Wtf, source on that picture?

i've had tape on my laptop camera for a long time nigger get with the program!

MOM IS GOING TO FREAK!

Under US law you still arent required to give them your passwords.

fake as fuck and if it was real it wouldn't look like that you faggot that's not official court documentation

This statement is so cringe worthy. It's a slippery slope down to hell.

There is only one entity in our lives that has the right to look upon whatever, and that is god.

DZ Discovery zone

Is he die?

It probably is fake, though seems like it's from the UK so I'm not really sure. Hopefully a brit can confirm whether it's real or not.

There goes the presumption of innocence off the window, say hi Sup Forums.

No one likes people thinking they're guilty because they like privacy

There there son.

Broken spine.

>he thinks incognito mode is a safety net
Whilst in that shit, things you type from your IP are still logged and recorded.

Stop shitposting Leaf. You know incognito is the ultimate privacy.

doesn't have a signature, so its fake.

I'm too lazy to make a simple screen shot right now, I just put in 14 hours and am doing the same tomorrow and the day after that...

Open yourself an Incognito window and just read what the initial page says.

Also, ya got me. 6/10, replied tired and mildly agitated.

soruce

won't stop me posting natsoc

Almost as if theres a (((global))) scheme to stop dissent.

How will post on the infamous hacker group known as Sup Forums securely now?

oh noo that sucks

besides we're not anonymous here anyways, we have id's

Not really, we still retain anonymity because we don't have to register a name or anything. Thread id's are just here for the sake quality discussion so shitposters can be easily identified.

>the internet has turned on the corporation
>what is google
>what is kikebook
>what is apple
>what are many more

The cop that comes to my door to enforce this is getting a hollowpoint

We shall see who among the force truly support this ideology.

Of course I don't break the law, but still.

we just memed hillary and everyone of her donors out of power for 4 years

LAND OF THE FREE

That was Sup Forums and Sup Forums alone. The greater internet was in the tank for killary.

which is exactly why they are targeting anonymity

On the one hand, fuck them for attacking privacy rights, but on the other hand, I don't care if they want to read what I post and connect it to my identity. I don't post anything illegal, and if they want to raid me for my political opinions then I'd be more than happy to send a few of them to hell in the process.

Reverse image search is your friend

Doesn't say anything.

Did he died?

This is only the beginning. Trump is going to double down, you wanted a "Law and Order" candidate and you're going to get it.

It means you are going to jail unless you are using a proxy right now.

No one is buying the media propaganda anymore
Our dear leaders are afraid of being removed
they want to take dissenters out one by one.

This does NOT make anonymity a crime you spergs.

What it does is do is expand the jurisdiction of the court concerning suspects who have used anonymity over the internet. Rules of evidence will still apply.

If you are not suspected of a crime or using your anonymity on the internet to facilitate those crimes, you are okay, for now.

I'm betting the warrant has to be specific in which way the anonymity could have facilitated such crimes the suspect is being accused of.

TLDR, You have to be suspected of a crime before they can get access to your computer. Nothing has changed except expanded jurisdiction.

>Of course. Why would you need to hide anything?
Indeed. Why everything government does is classified aka hidden?

After a revolution the first things the revolutionaries do is disable the means of revolution, and kill former allies who are seen as too dangerous to keep around. The sort of people who are good at overthrowing governments is the last people you want around when you are trying to run a government. This is why it was illegal to mach an army too close to Rome for the Senate's liking.

Victory was our own noose.

Right libertarians vs Right authoritarians

Round 1

>You have to be suspected of a crime before they can get access to your computer.
Like whistleblowing or reading those emails?

>for now

The problem is, if there's some doubt regarding you doing a crime, they'll say to the judge, he/she might be doing something wrong, and he/she was hiding their presence.

The judge then goes, sure, why not. Here's your warrant.

Anything you add to their tool belt they will use.

>Since when is anonymity and privacy a right?
Since it is in the Constitution. Try to re-write it and pass referendum "no privacy for your serfs, it is not a right" and see how much votes it would collect. As it is not a will of people and not an option (((they))) choose backdoor approach.

What I am saying is, if you are already a suspect, you fucked up. This new change doesn't change anything except for who is issuing the warrant.

If it wasn't one judge it would be another judge. The only problem I have with this new change is its effect on an international level. It is going to be a jurisdictional mess.

Yes they will use any tool at their disposal, so if your doing shit that will piss off the powers that be, you better know your shit.

Nothing has changed. If they really wanted to arrest you for posting on an anonymous Cambodian bird watching site, they would have already.

>The only problem I have with this new change is its effect on an international level. It is going to be a jurisdictional mess.
It legitimates win 10 spying etc on international level for US prosecutors.

No you dumb fuck, it means that any fed can go to ANY judge to get a warrant for hacking ANY computer where ever they fucking WANT.

Holy shit do you have eyes to read or do you just pretend???

You have a point.
However, I doubt they would have jurisdiction over those who have already viewed those emails unless the law is retroactive. I will have to look into this.

Yeah, bring a law in because pedos escaped inside Tor. Let the childfuckers continue and go after the people doing your job for you. Cunts.

Some say he is still falling.

RIP, little dude.

It also means that if someone posts, anonymously, a crime they have committed or facilitated, or eludes to a crime they committed or facilitated, that now they can get a warrant to hack said computer to which the trail leads regardless of origin.

It means that any judge can sign a warrant for any computer in the world. It also changed probable cause. Now if you just use a VPN, proxy or Tor you're fair game because you must be hiding something. Anyone who anonymises is a criminal. Does that mean just posting as anonymous too? They will now be able to hack you remotely. Anywhere in the world. You're already on a list and you're already fucked.

Now consider the human rights laws. If you post the word nigger on facebook you get charged. If you call someone a nigger or a kike here you're probably fair game. They hack you, find your gas the kikes folder and parade you in the public as a nazi, even if you were just shitposting. So no twitter, no reddit, no alt news and now they're coming after Sup Forums. It means nowhere to discuss stuff and no way to do anything about it.

This is really fucking bad.

that .gif ???

Hacking someone for just being anonymous on a forum is a violation of civil rights. Right to privacy.

Like anonymous donations, you are expressing yourself publicly and still retain such right to be anonymous.

They cannot suspect you of doing "something illegal" and get a warrant. They need to provide at least some reasonable suspicion and state the crime you of which you are a suspect. Just being anonymous will not fly because, again, it would be a violation of civil rights.

As for internationally, it's going to be a clusterfuck.

>The government will know i've been a Leaf this whole time

I agree. Let's start with government, how about we de-classify all documents. Oh no, of course not, rules only apply to the common folk.