Ugly halfbreed attacks beautiful white woman

youtube.com/watch?v=U4A7YtZ9t8c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sL3SQyK7H5E&t
youtu.be/2_vDke_nQvU
youtu.be/mkBpCWdT3EM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks just like this faggot ass liberal Filipino idiot I went to college with. Makes me want to punch his face even more.

His smugness and condescension are infuriating.

I don't think she's a very good debater, however.

>Sure Trevor. BLM activist shoots and kills several police officers
>B-B-BUT A KKK MEMBER IS VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP

Sorry senpai can't give it to her just because she has a vag, and you shouldn't defend every white girl you see that make you a cuck

She should've brought up the La Raza members voting for Hillary.

I agree, she's not a very good debater and she missed bringing up a few points that could've made that mulatto look like a fool

I like how whenever someone is beating him in a debate he interrupts them immediately and changes the topic to something ridiculous

SHE'S HAVING A POINT QUICK ADD MORE ARTIFICIAL LAUGHS
IT'S NOT WORKING ADD EVEN MORE
WHY IT'S STILL NOT WORKING !??!?

>tfw you will never have Tomi Lahren's tongue wrapped around your throbbing shaft

What do you mean "attack"? He invited her on the show and she decided to come of her own free will, and she failed to actually answer any of his questions substantially, which is on her, not him.

Rather notably, he asked three times "how SHOULD black people protest?" and all she could do was list out ways they couldn't. Frankly he was being merciful by not continuously asking the question until she finally just caved and admitted she didn't have an answer for that because she was so wrapped up in pointing out problems that she is incapable of devising solutions.

>why are you so angry?
Wow, instantly. A personal attack which discredits someone's argument by making the person out to be irrational, it's an ad hominen. And, Tomi was an absolute retard for taking the bait and agreeing with the premise.

Conservatives are far too nice. Tomi should have: "Why aren't you dealing with my argument? Why are you resorting to such a childish appeal to emotion?"

She also should have said

>BLM as a group seek to subvert and undermine the authority and tranquility of this country by promoting violence and protest. Revolution requires force and violence, and you seriously expect me to sit here and accept the ignorant and naive statement that they are peaceful? Go to any one of these people's pages and they are out for both blood and for conflict, and the hundreds of damaging riots that have occurred in the past prove my case.

Also, look how Tomi is sat. She is completely disconnected from the audience, and Trevor dominates the scene. This is a deliberate way to make her appear weak and not connect with the viewer.

Except no, that wasn't what was happening. As I said, three times Trevor asked her "how should black people protest?" (or rather, now that I'm watching it again rather than going off memory, "what is the right way?") and she was incapable of answering. He switched the subject and then circled back to it in order to, presumably, give her a chance with some easier questions to think up an actual answer to his central question, but she failed each time.

Let's see how Sup Forums does with this:

- If a black man marches in the streets, he's a thug
- If he goes out and protests, he's a rioter
- If he bends down on one knee, he's being disrespectful.

So, can Sup Forums do what Tomi couldn't? What is the right way?

Agreed, as much as I'd like to impregnate her and raise at least five white children with her, I think there are people on Sup Forums would be better debaters than her. She's used to a receptive audience that doesn't challenge her and she goes on talking points alone.

how SHOULD black people protest is almost a trick question, they should be able to protest any legal way possible, though it seems they have about 100x more bad apples in the lot to shit stomp any chance of peaceful anything

By ostracizing and speaking out against the members of your community that perpetuate the black stereotypes of committing crime and being absentee fathers, rather than glorifying them.

well the best way is to march without disturbing public transport

>Rather notably, he asked three times "how SHOULD black people protest?"
Why answer an impossible question? There's literally no answer you can give that would be deemed acceptable. Pretty much saying "stop chimping out" is the only real answer you can give because it's not the protesting in and of itself that's the problem, it's what they turn it into.

>it's an ad hominen

No, it's only an ad hominen if her anger is used as the basis for calling her argument wrong, i.e., "you get angry easily, therefore your claims are wrong". He asked a leading question, which, while it might set the tone of the subsequent discussion, does not constitute an ad hominen attack, since he never used her inability to control her temper as a rebuttal.

If Tomi then gets angry as a result of the question, well, that's on her.

Also, side note, Tomi sat in the exact same chair that every other Daily Show guest sits in, and it's a swivel chair, so it can face whatever direction she wants it to. If she was facing away from the audience, that's on her, too.

how about marrying a woman and getting a job.

She should've asked why Noah is such a liberal faggot.

Again you can't fucking answer that. It's an impossible, stupid question that's on the same level as shit like "when did you stop beating your wife". Trevor Nigra wasn't looking for an answer, it was a way to frame her as wrong no matter what she says.

Go the fuck back to /leftypol/ you dumb kike.

lol conservatives don't have to convince anyone. They win!

It's libtards who have to convince us, dumb ass.

>Why answer an impossible question?

Well, at the very least, because in a debate the inability to answer a question is a very, very bad thing, especially if the question is asked multiple times several minutes apart each time (thereby giving you time to think up an answer). It doesn't matter if the question is a trap; you are expected to be able to both spot the trap *and* answer the question anyway and, if you're any good at debate, you'll be able to answer it in a way that furthers your own argument.

Tomi didn't do that, she simply avoided it. Three times. Where she in a Roman forum, she'd be considered to have lost the debate simply because of that, nevermind anything else in the discussion.

stop calling them half-breeds, or race mixed, the proper term is 'mongrel'

but its important to add absolutely no emotional inflection whatsoever, otherwise the person listening will misinterpret it as a non-specific insult

saying 'mongrel' in a cheerful and friendly way will trigger the fuck out of adulterers

youtube.com/watch?v=sL3SQyK7H5E&t
If you need some debating Liberals, Benji does a great run down on what to do.

>since he never used her inability to control her temper as a rebuttal.
It wasn't in place of an argument, but it was used to portray her as irrational and angry, which colors her character and thus what she says.

It's like me saying to someone just as we start a debate "why are you so emotional?" It constructs a premise that the competitor is emotional, and thus one should not give their notions any validity because they are not born out of reason.

>so it can face whatever direction she wants it to. If she was facing away from the audience, that's on her, too.
If you look how the table is set up, it's completely vertical on Tomi's side, but Trevor gets more space, is spaced up further from the guest and he can swivel around toward the audience without anyone seeing his legs or crotch.

Tomi would have to awkwardly swivel toward the audience, away from Trevor and then it'd simply look strange. It's designed specifically to give the guest a screen presence handicap.

GUYS EVERYONE TAKE A CHILL PILL

WHEN YOU GET ANGRY AT A COMEDIAN FOR TRYING TO BE FUNNY YOU COME OFF AS BUTTHURT

remember, the best punishment for people like this is to not laugh at their jokes

We got the answer

In a debate setting, if you are asked a question, you are expected to be able to answer it.

>It's an impossible, stupid question

Hardly.

What she should have done is pointed out peaceful Black Lives Matter protests such as the one in Oklahoma City, San Diego, or Seattle (which actively discouraged hate towards police). Or she could have pointed out DeRay Mckesson's call for peace and said something to the effect of "protests are fine, but the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement have to take a firmer hold of their movement and actively denounce rioting and those members of the Black Lives Matter movement who encourage violence against police and whites."

However she didn't do this. There are three possible reasons, which are not mutually exclusive:

1) She's so focused on the negativity of the BLM movement that she is unaware of the fact that most BLM protests are peaceful and that at least a few BLM leaders are counseling restraint;

2) Doing so would necessarily be a tacit approval of BLM as a whole, which she is unwilling to do for one reason or another (I'm leaning towards not wanting to change her tune seeing as that tune gets her millions of followers);

3) She's just not very good at debates at all.

I'm betting on a combination of all three, personally, with heavy emphasis on (1).

He's such a condescending cunt

>What is the right way?
Moving to fucking Africa, since life in America is apparently so oppressive and white people apparently treat blacks in an intolerable manner.

That may be the correct answer, but saying shit like that on a national TV show will get you Richard Spencered.

>It's designed specifically to give the guest a screen presence handicap.

Again, it's the exact same chair in the exact same position that every Daily Show guest has ever been in. If previous guests could manage to look connected to the audience, there is absolutely zero reason why Tomi shouldn't have been able to as well, excepting that Tomi was herself incapable of connecting to an actual audience.

>which colors her character and thus what she says.

Sure, but that's not, properly speaking, an ad hominen. It's, as I said, a "leading question", which is a perfectly valid debate tactic. It was up to Tomi to prove Trevor's supposed premise (that she is angry and this her notions were therefore probably emotion-driven rather than logic-driven) wrong by controlling her temper. She couldn't, and therefore Trevor's basic premise ("this woman is controlled by emotion rather than reason") was proven correct.

It's like you people never actually took debate or speech classes...

>beautiful white woman

it's fugly and it looks orange, like trump

She could have answered his question so easily.
Black people should protest by writing their representatives at the state or federal level, if that doesn't work then they should run for office or move states and vote with their feet.

the right way is to fuck off and stop protesting a shit movement paid by jew dollars

>beautiful
she's ugly and disgusting

Ben is a master debater though. He can shred anyone on any subject, even if he doesn't agree with it. He makes everyone look stupid.

>says the jew

Go and help your shithole towns, get rid of the drugs and gangbangers. They can't blame white people forever, something's gotta give

The root of their problems is a shitty victim mentality they all have. Telling them to pull their big boy pants up and be regular hard working Americans insults them and giving them handouts makes them want more. The right way for niggers to protest is to move the fuck away from a country they say doesn't want them and when it tries to include them they double down and chimp out.

They could first off stop voting 90%-95% of the time for the democratic party, who has done nothing to help the black community in the last 30+ years. The dem's have created every problem that plagues black people today; the welfare state, the war on drugs - which led to mass incarceration, fanned the flames of racial divide for their own gain, exploits their skin color at every opportunity, etc. Protest your party, even if you don't want to vote Republican, just fucking boycott the left since they clearly have no intentions of serving your best interest and have failed to do so every election cycle.

Once they figure that they've been manipulated for decades, they really won't need anymore reason to protest.

tl;dr: they need to be redpilled

Trevor Noah was a p. lame guest on QI

>when he could barely look into her eyes a handful of times

>kike nigger

of course he has a tv show

Trevor Noah won this debate easily, just listen to that crowd. He couldn't concede even the most reasonable concessions from her, even when his points landed full knock-out.

His crowd is biased as fuck. He could say white people are evil and his crowd would give him a standing ovation.

Trevor Noah is fuckn prick, gave her no courtesy and no respect, didnt even look at her when he shook her hand.
and i know we all know, but still- everytime the people cackle and clap, its because there are big neon red signs that light up ordering them to do so like its like its live taping of fuckn seinfeld.
theres a reason this guy brought one of the highest rated talk shows to brink of collapse, and its evident in this clip

>she offers some common ground
>"I don't see color"
>he gives her shit for it

wow

>what do you do at a stoplight, you stupid bitch
>thunderous applause

>And, Tomi was an absolute retard for taking the bait and agreeing with the premise.
>Conservatives are far too nice. Tomi should have: "Why aren't you dealing with my argument? Why are you resorting to such a childish appeal to emotion?"

I see this happen all the time. Americans have no idea how to debate

I love em, but burgers can be real stupid sometimes

Tomi Lahren getting played hard here.

All she has to say to discredit BLM is to point out the massive hypocrisy of denouncing justified police action, but ignoring the enormous black-on-black murders.

Instead she gets sucked into the "not all X" argument like a ditz.

Why is a half breed South African talking shit to Americans about their country?

It's like if I hosted the Aussie Piss Up Hour on Comedy Central and gave you all policy advice.

Though I agree she is not an intellectual heavyweight. You can't debate these people from a Libertarian perspective, you have to deny egalitarianism outright.

Niggers don't rape, loot and kill because of any ideological perspective: they do it because they want to.

>- If a black man marches in the streets, he's a thug

You forgot to contextualize the situation.

You tried to couple a black man to the adjective thug. You just racebaited, a form of racism. You might dispute whether racebaiting constitutes racism but all racebaiting stems from racist concepts. Why would a person race bait? To stoke the fears of certain groups based on race. It may affect all groups but one claims victomhood while the rest either try to ward off the accusation or embrace victomhood as well. You knew this so you treated everything in generalizations. You discriminated using those prejudices.

A thug denotes a violent person or criminal. Did the black man assault or spit on a person, or commit a crime? Did he belong to a gang, or brandish a weapon? Honestly I would question the source instead of engaging in hypotheticals.

Since when has a crowd of hysterical liberals agreeing with other liberals proven anything other than that liberals are fags

Yeah cant believe in the shit taste burgers have sometimes. She looks like a ratchet. He probably called her beautful just because she is not fat and has '''''aryan''''' hair and eyes.

>HOW SHOULD BLACK PEOPLE PROTEST TOMI YOU FUCKING NAZI
>well i think kaepernick should talk about what is making him protest, what's his purpose, what's he upset about
>YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION
>laugh track
>HOW SHOULD BLACKS PROTEST
>well i would love for him to be on my show so he could talk about what aspect of america he doesn't want to respect, is it the police or the government or what
>TOMI IM STILL CONFUSED LIKE WHAT DO YOU THINK HE SHOULD DO

It's clear the guy didn't care for whatever answer she gave and the question was made with the intention of making her look like a demanding white racist telling niggers how they should protest.

Blacks shouldn't be able to protest period. The idea of magic american dirt turning all of the retarded races of the world into god fearing WASPs that want to vote for the Republican Party is incorrect.

She is wrong to try to change the negro. The negro can not be changed, his deficits are inherent in his genetics.

Don't lie pollack, you'd fuck her and then clean her toilet for free.

When you say "No, Um" after a "joke" you should stop making jokes.

kek, top tier bantz

The lefty normies on my kikebook generally blow off the alt right folks, but holy shit does Tomi infuriate them. They get so fucking butthurt at her, it's hilarious

BLACKED when?

The Daily Show became so intolerable when Trevor took the wheel. Right off the bat they were doing race baiting jokes as though being black is his only identity. And he spouts bleeding heart liberal talking points and takes those same stances on every issue.

Not only that he wept more than Obama did when those thugs got themselves killed.

>"Its just a few people goy"
>"That isn't what the movement stands for!"

How the fuck do you define a movement like BLM if you can simply dismiss any non-defensible action the people within commit too as not what the movement stands for.

I mean for fucks sake, you can label the entirety of police as racists, but far be it for me to label a movement with massive evidence of racism and violence as racist.

This fucking guy is so classic liberal. Shove canned talking points where you can, use smug quips and humor to dismiss a talking point you have no argument for.

>- If a black man marches in the streets, he's a thug
no, if a man is black, he is likely a thug. blacks are 17x as likely to violently attack as a White

>- If he goes out and protests, he's a rioter
a riot is an easily defined term. surely you don't support niggers setting shit on fire, do you?

>- If he bends down on one knee, he's being disrespectful.
yes, that's pretty disrespectful. he's employed to play with a ball to entertain paying customers. he can protest on his own time, and not expect everyone to lawd him as a brave nigger

fuck niggers, and fuck you

It's because she's prettier than they are. Women hate other women that are more attractive.

>and humor
>"humor"

>"I dont see color."
>"HUR then wut do u do at stahp light XDDD"
>Thunderous applause from brainwashed liberals

God I really hate what the Daily Show has become. It used to actually be funny.

Racemixing not even once

fucking, why do have to impost niggers

WHY????????!

We have enough and they do almost fucking nothing worth having around.

reeeeeeeee

*import

those wrinkles, fucking gross

Let's see your girlfriend, Paco.

Nah, don't white knight for her. Noah's a faggot, but Lahren was awful. She was hamstering so hard that entire time. She came off badly and fumbled a lot of points in addition to her pervasive problem of relying on rhetoric over cited facts and logical reasoning.

Also TIL that Sup Forums thinks that fiveheads are 10/10

jump to lake :DDDDDD

It's called poisoning the well you moron. It's an insult used to discredit your opponent, and is an underhanded debate tactic.

You moron.

Get it yet, moron?

She did okay for a girl.

trevor is an insufferable douche, but holy shit is he brilliant annihilating low hanging fruit. I mean you can just tell this chick spends the extra hour in the tanning booth instead of forming her arguments.. It just shows how devoid and bandwagony this whole new media is while the seasoned jews and their presenters are able to sweep up hearts and minds in the most old school way possible. her and richard spencer got keked live by niggers, comon pol just because shes weak but cute and on your side doesn't mean she deserves to be on your side. dont spoil the ride for real intellectuals on trumps side. if you cant stomp on trump and rise above him to even go further right, closer to the truth, you do not deserve to call yourself part from him.

It was just her. Ann Coulter would have been much better. Just look at some of her books...Ann doesn't give a fuck. I dont agree with everything she says but that bitch will rip into someone.

Yup. Ann Coulter is well practiced though. You have to practice debating the other side to get good at it.

Circle jerking won't get you anywhere.

As much as Milo is an insufferable faggot, he's actually good at debating and I'd rather see him debating that dumb mulatto.

>Shifting the goalposts

You can't have it both ways.

>race mixing 16

How many pictures of mongrels do you have, Georgios?

youtu.be/2_vDke_nQvU

Yeah but just check out how much he lost his edge, and he is seriously slipping around this lefty fuck. you cannot absolutely cannot lose your edge around leftists. period. their position is so intellectually dishonest its like it just lets the pieces fall into place for gullible masses. for fucks sake you are the sword, you are the technique.

>beautiful white woman
that's a stretch

"I don't see color" is now old timey racist speak because to say it is to strip away a person of color's identity. Did you hear the audience's reaction to that phrase.

she lost the debate because shes an idiot,
if it was tucker carlson or ben shapiro noah would be crying

The way the Tea Party did. So, verbally stating your position, gathering support respectfully, and then voting in primary/general elections. This shit isn't rocket science.

>Alternatively, do what Sup Forums did and meme their ideal candidate into the presidency, if they have the juice

You wish you could even brush past someone like this.

How did he do poorly in that interview? He had well-stated arguments for all her attacks.

Yes and they killed it for me. I can take his liberal narrative bullshit, cringey jokes and autistic demeanour but that smug fucking audience.

I would say that, generally, most people aren't great at debate, particularly live debate. Also, it's worth remembering that while thinking about the debate at hand, a conservative in her position has to use half of her brainpower not to utter something potentially truthful but "racist" that would make her essentially an unemployable pariah forever.

NIGGER

I'm not watching 14 minutes of that monkey

That's a solid argument, user. Tomi should've just screamed NIGGER at him for a solid 15 minutes.

>tattoo

dropped

That's why she was chosen, this faggot would never go against a trained debater on a level playing field. Read Gavin McInnes' account of his interview for the daily show, they do hit pieces, not journalism.

youtu.be/mkBpCWdT3EM

Good point, user.

By not standing in the middle of the highway. By not destroying things. By not being black