I have never seen a sound and legitimate argument against Zionism, the establishment and defense of a Jewish homeland...

I have never seen a sound and legitimate argument against Zionism, the establishment and defense of a Jewish homeland. Can Sup Forums prove different?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
knesset.gov.il/laws/special/eng/return.htm
jpost.com/Opinion/A-confession-of-a-left-wing-Zionist-457122
fpif.org/israel-saudi-arabia-strange-bedfellows-new-middle-east/
therightstuff.biz/2015/08/30/cuckservatives-and-israel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd suck that guy's dick tbqh

What does it mean to be Jewish?

Well, that's a sin

Jewish it's defined as either practicing the religion or being ethically Jewish

Fuck off, prude

Instead of blindly throwing a video out there, please provide an argument

It's okay if you can't legitimately argue, Goyim

I am not a Zionist because I am an atheist and I believe in the separation of religion and state.
Zionism inherently violates separation of religion and state because it gives citizenship based on religion.

The main one I know of is that the establishment of Israel as a country after World War II displaced huge amounts of Palestinians who lived in the area beforehand. This, combined with the fact that Israel constantly stirs shit up in the Middle East.

there's really no argument against it

the problem is that the israeli state should've been first established like all other nations: conquering through war and blood, not via deceit (first settlers) and then bargaining

then when you were about to go full historic on the palestinians and establish yourself once and for all you went and cucked yourself!

sad!

I guess that's the natural result of the immense hypocrisy that is whimpering for the holocaust on one ear while shouting zionism on the other

you won't be able to keep both

"For the purposes of this Law, "Jew" means a person who was born of a Jewish mother or has become converted to Judaism and who is not a member of another religion.""

my parents,grandparents,great grandparents etc. were all greek orthodox christians and i was also baptized as a baby.
Can i become a jew or do i a need to have at least one jewish parent?

So, Jews do not have the right to a homeland like other religions have?

you are an antifa faggot and should be gassed

You can become Jewish by speaking to a Rabbi who'll sit you down and speak about what it means to be Jewish. If you try to continue to become Jewish, you'll likely be asked to move into a Jewish neighborhood for at least a year.

Christianity doesn't have a "Homeland". Not a physical one, at least. Neither does Hindi, Buddhism, Taoism. The only religion I'm aware of that has a (((claim))) to a Homeland is Judaism, and possibly Islam (don't know a whole lot there m80).

Counter question: why should Jews have the right to a Homeland for their religion? Does that mean that if I start my own religion that states my divine inheritance of the United States that means me and my followers own it?

/r/roastme is this way --->

Is his middle finger extra long to compensate for missing length elsewhere?

Fuck off, prude

Burden of proof lies on the claimant. That's (you).

I disagree with the existence of a Jewish state for the same reason I am against a Christian state or an Islamic state. I have debated people on Twitter a lot about this and people always say "What about Saudi Arabia?. Why aren't you against them?." and "If you have never been to Israel you are not allowed to have an opinion about Israel."
From there it usually turns into them spewing personal insults at me when I am trying to have a civil debate.
I think all states should be 100% secular.

>you'll likely be asked to move into a Jewish neighborhood for at least a year.
why move to a jewish neighborhood and why does it have to be a whole year?
converting to christianity or islam doesn't require that.

also if a black person would ask a rabbi to cenvert him would the rabbi accept,do you think black people and asians have a place in israel as long as they convert?

Jews exist in two places: Israel and the United States. Where would you rather be?

roll binary

roll again

Missed the roll

"No one says Pakistan – which engaged in two subsequent brutal and bloody occupations, in Kashmir and what became Bangladesh – has no right to exist."

A confession of a left-wing Zionist
jpost.com/Opinion/A-confession-of-a-left-wing-Zionist-457122

I think Israel and Pakistan are 2 states that should never have been created. That is the game that the Zionists play. If you are against Zionism they claim that you are only against Israel and not any other country.

There is no argument against unless you are muslim. There are arguments against other nations paying or wasting lives to support it.

Obvious b8 but I will respond.

Dual citizens should not be allowed to serve any role in the US government. Period. Israel is the worst offender.

Lobby groups that represent the interests of a foreign country, such as AIPAC, which was previously known as the American Zionist Council, should not be allowed to make campaign contributions to any politician in America. Period.

Individuals who propose policy papers to multiple countries, such as the members of PNAC who proposed policy to the Knesset as well as played a large role in the Bush administration, should not be allowed to touch any sort of policy decisions in America. Period.

Foreign aid should be cut across the board, including to Israel.

American citizens who serve in a foreign army, such as the IDF, should have their citizenship revoked. Period.

Fuck off, kike. Flying a flag that's not an American flag when you're an American is the perfect representation of divide and conquer. Take your anti-American subversion tactics elsewhere.

You're not a race nor religion, only a bunch of sicks geo-fanatics of power

shoulda stopped when I missed the first roll, it was obvious that getting binary was far fetched at that point

he's a balding, (probably skinny) cuckboi.

>Jews are illegitimately and unsoundly stealing sovereign Palestinian land.

thanks for rubbing it in

I don't really care if all the jews take land through conquest for a "homeland"

I just hate how they drag the USA into it. We have so many government officials with dual citizenships to Israel. We give them so much money for its defense. Why can't you just do it on your own?

I have seen a legitimate argument against Zionism. You have been proved different.

>spooks

ftfy

Oh no :(

You niggers made communism what it is today

There is none

Honestly if you guys would just make your own homeland and get the fuck out of our nations it could be a win win

>Germany
>sucking Jew dick

Checks out

Zionism is Jewish nationalism. Jews are an ethnicity more than they are a religion, hence why Jewish ancestry is such a big deal.

All of Sup Forums should support Israel because it's a functioning ethnostate in the middle of shitskin hell

Guiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

Synagogue of Satan. They're Hungarians and not Judeans. Christ said Jerusalem is trampled by Gentiles. Does one of the bowls of the wrath of the indignation of God not strike the third temple? Live scattered under the nations until He returns. But we Canaanites again. But we will vote for Sabbateans instead. Been doing this since freed from Egypt. Post more frogs. There is no god Emperor for you. You are not your own messiah. There is no ride on a snake into the unseen that will lift you back up. Israel and Judea will reunite. Woe unto them who call good evil and evil good. Put your middle finger away. Did your nose strike the camera off balance? Being merchants in the Bible is not good. Go back to Torah. And ONLY Torah!

>Saudi Arabia
Israel and Saudi Arabia: Strange Bedfellows in the New Middle East
fpif.org/israel-saudi-arabia-strange-bedfellows-new-middle-east/

Noone is against Zionism in regards to Israel. They are against Zionism when it lends itself to Plutocracy and racial division-ism when it favours the jew.

I.E Jews can have Israel. We just don't want them outside Israel.

50 Golden Dawns have been deposited

this nation was founded with one of the key ideas being a separation of church and state, and you're asking me why I think establishing a Jewish homeland is a bad thing?

Go lick shit, kike.

It makes zionists enemies to every country who isn't israel because for zionists everything is permitted as long as it benefits Israel.

some jew answer me this

why would i need an argument to nuke you? what does it matter in the end if you're just an irradiated crater? why would i waste my time to explain myself to my enemy?

Jews LOVE THE FAMILY!

We don't care, we just don't want people meddling in our government and media to support it because it is obviously counter to our interests.

You'll also need to be circumcised

why is it ok for jews to have a homeland but not whites

No proof needed. Just pure hate. Go die in a fire, kike cuck.

A
FUCKING
TREE

>the problem is that the israeli state should've been first established like all other nations: conquering through war and blood, not via deceit (first settlers) and then bargaining

haha tell that to the egyptian soldiers who got burned to death in their tanks days after israel declared its independence.

israelis beat the shit out of the entire surrounding arab nations. They're a modern day marvel tbqh.

Everyone is born a sinner, when you are baptized you no longer are under the rule of law but the grace of God. Read romans sometime.

Open your fucking eyes then kike

"except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion."

I am a racially Jewish atheist. Both of my parents were born into Jewish families. If I converted to Christianity I would not get automatic Israeli citizenship. It seems wrong that a racially Jewish Christian is disqualified under the Israeli Law of Return but a racially Jewish atheist is not. Israel's kebab removal does not bother me but I disagree with Zionism as an ideology.

"The Arabs are yet to apologize for conquering and destroying Zoroastrian Persia and Roman Africa and Asia."
"To be clear, I am not saying we should support Israel over Palestine, or Palestine over Israel, or even care about this conflict."

A Lesson from the Israeli Labor Party: Take Note, #Cuckservative
therightstuff.biz/2015/08/30/cuckservatives-and-israel/

i don't hate jewish people or zionist, i just hate globalist, who appears to be zionist jews, i don't blame every jewish/zionist people for that, but i don't know any jew (i just met one, he was nigerian and pretty cool, pro-Trump, anti-muslim and anti-globalist), do the basics jewish people condemn the globalists ?

i don't see a problem with if you faggot make your heeby little country a nice place to live and fucking STAY there, but the deal only holds if you get all jews to move there.

the jew hate is a psyop by the illuminati (not their official name), in order to keep us divided and subjugated.

nobody said it wasn't okay.
srsly, most of the (((Jews))) that advocate this mutil culti bullshit aren't actually religious. Look at the difference in Israeli politics vs. the views of American (((Jews))). Every culture deserves a homeland, including us.
These people are race traitors and will have no world in the place to come.
t. ultra-Zionist

Israel is a cucked hell-hole whose sole purpose is to miscegenate the high-IQ Ashkenazi race out of existence by interbreeding them with shit-tier Mizrahi Arabs to create an artificial new "Israeli" identity. Zionism is literally the most cucked form of nationalism in existence.

HAHAHA this guy right here. i like this guy

Good point. It was the illuminati (not their official name) who sent agents to the United States to perform various acts of espionage against our country, not Israel. It was the illuminati (not their official name) who were caught selling classified military technology to the Chinese, not Israel. It was also the illuminati (not their official name) who have attacked various American targets in modern history in an attempt to b8 us into war for interests that are not American.

I forgot about that memo. Thanks dude. Thanks for the reminder.

in theory its not bad but in practice its all of the west having to defend them constantly

fuck that. if they start a fight and get burned to the ground to fucking bad. if they demand we go beat some one up they cant fight we should cut foreign aid to them

and they can laugh saying trumps daughter married a jew but they dont get how weak this has made the ENTIRE WEST

the middle east is now in control because america was drone striking pakistan and one of them hail married a nuke in a truck to israel. the short lived stand off showed how easy it would be to wipe them out and faggy christians dont want "muh holy land" to get erased so now your slaves to muslims and only given false hope of freedom. brexit shut down is just a taste of whats to come as long as you support jews

What is it that make you super religious about Israel?

It boggles my mind.

Religion is just an idea, probably a lie.

There is a reason why they raped your dick as a baby, and fucked up your puberty with ceremonies. They wanted to be the vehicle of your "enlightenment", turn you into a soldier, which sounds "cool"...

And you have no choice because its your whole family doing it and I would do it too if it was my family. BUT I would also be wise enough to know that its time to move on past a selfish religion.

Its just an "us versus them" mentality and one of these days the whole world is going to move against Zionism and put it in its place in the garbage.

Pull yourself out of it.

It's a good thing. Kikes should not have white genes and high IQ, because they will always use it against us, and european admixture that puts them on par with whites should be dissolved.

Two things justify that:

Jews abroad often get treated like shit because of their religion.

If Israel was no longer a jewish-majority state, arabs would try to take over.

Its fucking up the world

You had a choice of Ethiopia the birthplace of your religion or somewhere smack bang in the middle of a load of Islamist. You chose the place with the money and olives.

1. Zionism is in reality non-jewish.
2. Israel was inbred Rothschild's idea, and jews are so inner-cucked with their tribalism that they bought it.
3. Judaism followers been kicked out of so many countries throughout history, they really don't deserve their own. There's always that one jew that fucks up everything for the other jews.
4. The Talmud, the fact that Jews acknowledge this exists as Jewish scripture is enough reason alone, just cause they're allowed to play the victim doesn't give them justification to be the biggest racists in history.

Do you have an argument FOR it?

> i have never seen a s&l arg against *proceeds to lie about what zionism is*

you fucking idiot

i'd say the mistreatment of palestinians
>but fuck them
well fuck you then dont get pissy about terrorism

hello gay germanbro its been a while

Ouch, dem bantz

You can't mistreat a militant enemy, my smolan friend

I am an Ashkenazi Jew, I like being a member of the evil master race. Zionism is codeword for anti-Ashkenazi. Israel must burn.

zionism is fucking up the entire world as much as possible to bring about the end time conditions and push all jews back to their homeland TO END THE WORLD

dumb faggot

> after a period of intense turmoil and chaos in which lawless and a breakdown in society will occur. The end of the world will see all Jews gathered back to Israel and restored to their ancestral lands

THEY'RE LITERALLY TRYING TO DESTROY THE FUCKING WORLD, ZIONIST JEWS HATE AMERICA

ZIONISM == ISIS

DELETE THIS

If only they followed the Torah, not some asshat Rabbi written word.

timestamp on the nose kike

Jews are smart, we need smart people. Surrounding Arab countries are low iq camel fuckers, we don't need them. Jews> Arabs.

What's weird is there is actually a lot more racemixing in Israel with the ashkenazi intermarrying with the non-white jews than whites marrying outside their race in the USA. Which is kind of odd considering how everyone says the jews cause other groups to destroy their racial identity but the jews seem to destroy their's the most.

This thred is fucken terrible. This whole board is owned hook line and sinker

This.

are the arab israelis your enemy?

also im probably more right wing then you
i just havent chosen a side yet

Underrated post.