GET BEN ON DAILY SHOW

>inb4 he's a cuck
>inb4 he's a kike

Hear me out. Tomi Lahren didn't do all that great of a job on Trevor Noah. To the masses, Trevor sounded more intelligent even though we all know Tomi made the right points.

However, if we got Shapiro on there, Trevor would be btfo in the first 5 minutes. No one can beat this man in a debate.

I propose we all tweet @Trevornoah to invite @benshapiro on the show.

May be a long shot cause Ben isn't quite as well known, but at least Trevor could have his own thought process btfo after watching a few Benny videos.

What say you Sup Forums?

wouldn't be fair for the left side desu

Ben probably wouldn't do it. He backed out of the Milo debate that was supposed to happen to.
He can be so kikey sometimes.

>inb4 either of the only two worthwhile arguments
You can't do that man it's cheating, it's like asking for me to argue against you and saying i'm not allowed to call you a faggot.

It was actually Milo that pussied out

Actually, Dave Rubin recently revealed that Milo's boss is refusing to let Milo debate Shapeiro because Milo's boss doesn't like Shapeiro.

Since when do we want it to be fair for the left?

You mean Bannon? That would make sense. It makes no sense to say Ben backed down from a debate. He seems to be undefeated.

Why would it matter if Ben Sharpio blows somebody the fuck out on a show that nobody watches?

>He backed out of the Milo debate that was supposed to happen to
Why would Ben Shapiro, the guy who's a master debater back down from Milo the faggot?

I think Ben would go far on TV. He's wickedly smart enough to take on all comers and he can do comic relief too. He makes really insightful observations or can do his hilarious impersonations for people who are into that.

More attention for Ben than anything. I believe a lot of normies that watch a few Ben videos would begin to find themselves more on the right. Speaking from personal experience, anyway.

The more personal, the more universal.

>tomi
>the blaze

When daily shows books their people, they're not booking their best.

His impersonations are surprisingly good.

Yeah, sure, let's give fakenews more exposition.

We need our own conservative dailyshow.

Agreed, I wasn't sure at first but they've warmed on me. His Obama in particular is spot on.

Not as well known? I have no idea who that bitch was

No he didn't. Milo pussied out and said that Steve Bannon won't let him. Ben is unstoppable in debate.

we're not jews
we dont ally with terrorists

this, bump

>I think Ben would go far on TV.
that's the problem
you support the kike then later on you regret it
every fucking time

They would never invite him precisely because of how witty he is.

>master debater
Cut it out