You mad?

You mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mba7SynRtVA&list=FLE7_1T_9LwdcMAawZ10kffQ&index=19&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is anyone really surprised? You people elected a con-man, why are you shocked he's conning you?

I just threw away my hat just before I came to this thread to just post this

Damn you shills are obvious. You make your flag look bad.

No. He was in control of the campaign finances as well.

Hope he hates his former boss and has no problem with us banning the Open Society Foundation, and the Soros family from all US soil. B/c that's what's going to happen.

>anytime someone points out I'm wrong they are a shill

>taps
>briefly
Why are you such a fag?

FUCK OFF, SHILLS.

SAGE.

Not an argument.

This time the leaf is correct.

The (((philanthropist))) Soros and the investor Soros are two different persons.

Guess what, Wall Street serves a purpose and it is a source of American strength. Mnuchin is a patriot that wants to fix America's debt.

The Jews are no conspiracy, they have just more influence than the average person and tend to be more leftists - that doesn't mean all Jews are anti-American or anti-White.

Let's see how he does before we judge him.

>the guy who was in charge of trumps campaign finances is now Treasury
>are you mad that america will now be as efferent as trumps Campaign

>trumpfags will literally defend this
>Hurr muh 4d checkers

Stupid fucking reddit cucks

Friends close, enemies closer OP

You faggots realize that he hasn't worked at Goldman for 14 fucking years.

>buh buh trump conned us

No you're just a fucking idiot who takes the media seriously.

Eh not happy about the pick. Not gonna defend it.

But I still support him. It's not like any other candidate was better r

>admits desire to end fed

yup mnuchin's golden

There was nothing to argue there you fucking retard.

you don't understand the chess desupai

instead of having a president who's owned by Sachs, we now have one who owns the people owned by Sachs

Trump pick someone I don't like, I'm going to stop supporting him because I didn't get my way.

>The (((philanthropist))) Soros and the investor Soros are two different persons

I get this argument, but only in that context.

The only difference between George Soros and a bag of shit is that one is contained in a bag.

Keep my enemies close huh? Guess I'll just put my arch-enemy in personal command of one of the most vital aspects the country

You do know that Government "debt" is not the same as personal debt?

The Government debt can be made to vanish with a keystroke. Most of the money is owed by the Government, to the Government.

>L-l-lets drain the swamp guys!

she lost lol

I thought the redpill was about skepticism? Why is being skeptical of Trump not allowed? Seems kinda childish of this board to suck a politician's dick so much while he's slowly but surely moving to fuck them over.

Admit you're a whinny bitch baby who complains about the littlest things.

>muh drain the swamp argument

has nothing to do with this.

>not hiring jews to count your money

Who is the cuck now?

>B-B-But the media is a-always right guys!

This guy supported Trump since day 1 even though most of wall street hate Trump. This guy probably has a chip on his shoulder and he used to work for Soros. Good strategy Mr. President.

Kek. Based leaf

How does appointing banker shills to powerful positions have nothing to do with it you stupid fucking /r/the_donald faggot

my friends have been railing me on his picks, although I feel pretty not stoked about them I'll shill this back at them, thanks m80s

Trump is filling the swamp with bigger, nastier, aligators. You swallowed Trump's lies.

How does this make you feel?

Because you know jackshit about Mnuchin other then the fact he worked at Goldman Sachs a decade and a half ago.

Oh well. He can always fire him, right? Maybe he'll try to get intel and then make BTFO everyone.

This angers the Sup Forumsack

>this guy ran trumps campaign finances
>spent less money and got way more done than any candidate in US history
>hur dur why he pick him
Retarded faggot, you probably never even looked up that info, you just saw some stupid bait from MSM and decided that this is the time youll post it here and you'll get Sup Forums, then you come here and everyone calls you a retard and you sperg out again, Kys pathetic faggot.

>B/c that's what's going to happen.
Goddammit America you had better be right about this guy.

How does listening to the media make you feel. How does not researching mnuchin make you feel.

I believe its now only a matter of time before Trump succumbs to even more neoliberal thinking and loosens immigration controls and passes TPTP after all the wealthy cucks and jew bankers in his cabinet convince him of how great that would be for the economy and how his voters won't care because it'll create jobs according to the Heritage Foundation and AEI (^:

We got conned.

>briefly worked for Soros
>briefly

You think that working for someone, let alone briefly brings any sort of allegiance?

Fucking off shills

It actually does. Because he thinks unless we break out the guillotines for anyone who's ever worked in Wall Street, we've been swindled.

These people have no separation between reality and campaign rhetoric. Yea, I don't like that anyone who worked for Goldman is involved. But this dude has been loyal to Trump for a long time.

We can hope its not just more (((tricks))) to further destroy the middle class and poor in this country. I wish we could weaponize the cucks and the shills, that they would look for corruption and bullshit going on in finance or the monetary system when it actually fucking matters.

Where were you cucks when the west was invading Libya to destroy their monetary future? Where were you when the same thing happened time and time again? Where were you in 2008 when we needed someone to bitch and complain, so that people would understand what the corrupt fucks in our government and finance industry were doing?

>G-Guys he added one Jew to his cabinet because the media t-told me we w-were conned

Who cares? Better than Hillary's entire cabinet being comprised of (((them))) and sand niggers

100% speculation

Of course im mad.

I was mad during Bush, I was mad during Obama. I was mad when Ttump almost lost, I was mad when he won.

There is no pleasing me except through the disolution of the United States. Hopefully Trump gets us closer to that. Hillary might have too, but it wouldve been more roundabout.

Seriously, the experiment is over. It was never a good idea to begin with and its becoming dumber by the year.

>we didnt want to drain the swamp anyway
>we didnt want to lock her up anyway
>we didnt want a wall anyway

Also, you need to post the context of that. Soros owns a lot of different businesses, he probably was indirectly working for him

I guess Soros will stop the recounts now and get his monies back from Jill Stein.

Trump isn't even in office yet. We don't know what the swamp will look like after four years, let alone the eight he will probably have.

Investigation on Clinton is ongoing.

The Wall is absolutely happening.

>Kys

Literally plebbit

Even if you ignored him you retarded faggot take a look at everyone else trump is choosing look at him meeting with fucking Romney, having kike shills like Giuliani as his closest advisors from the start. Having people like Christie.

Fuck you all are deluded

Most money is owed to pension funds, actually.

That would be called state bankruptcy. The US has made every single debt payment since 1776. If they declare bankruptcy even on a fraction of their debt, the world economy is fucked for a decade.

>Soros Fund Management
>indirectly
His name is on it.

>an employee you hired worked for a hedge fund at one point
>you owe a bank millions of dollars at a sweetheart rate

do you really think they are the same?

shills be stretching

We know what 4 to 8 years of neocons and Wall Street insiders (i.e. the people Trump is now appointing to his cabinet) at the helm looks like. Not all of us are too young to remember the Bush years.

me reading all the butthurt drumpfs

Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs back in the 80's so what.

Mnuchin worked for a Soros hedge fund, so if your boss is a total shit does that make you one? he's a Jew it's all about the fucking shekels not if your boss is a psychopath.

some fun facts about Mnuchin, he's friends thought he was insane when he joined Trump. another fun fact is Trump out jewed Mnuchin over a real estate deal. Trump wanted to change the deal, sued Mnuchin and co, got a better deal for himself.

That's right, there's absolutely nothing suspect about direct connections to Soros or Goldman Sachs.

>anti-Fed banker
>Jewish name
>falling into the Sup Forums = Nazi newfag trap

This is a bigger stretch than that time I tried to fist myself

Well do you know how we worked for Soros exactly?

Not every Jew investor is bad
youtube.com/watch?v=Mba7SynRtVA&list=FLE7_1T_9LwdcMAawZ10kffQ&index=19&t

Who else would he get people from? A professor from college? Are they knowledgable enough to run politics? and How many professors work or worked for big banks?

B-bbbut i thought (((they))) were all-in on hillary???

The main difference is that trump is manipulating them to get what he wants. Not the other way around.

>Are they knowledgable enough to run politics?
What? Didn't you just vote an outsider with no political experience whatsoever into the highest political office? Clearly you have no problems with appointing non-insiders/experts.

This picture is true lol

This is one of the better arguments I've heard. srs

How else do you truly understand the operations of the big firms, how they've structured this cluster fuck, how the markets react, etc.. Than to get someone who operated in those conditions for years and different political eras? They guy who orchestrated our protections against check fraud was the biggest check fraudster in history, for example. I'm not saying this dude is corrupt and now /ourguy/ but you have to understand the shit if you're not going to be cucked by it.

I'm optimistic still. But we need to keep an eye on the money bros, as per usual. That strategy along with viewing the leftists as actually evil and stupid, instead of misguided, has got us further than anything we've ever done.

Nah pretty cool with it. He knows what he's doing.

>Investigation on Clinton is ongoing.
Are you confusing the Clinton Foundation with Hillary Clinton?

>giving more power to my enemies totally benefits me, guise

Nice meme.
These people were never his enemies, he fooled half of America.

> (OP)
Why would Trump supporters be mad? He lied constantly throughout the campaign and you expect them to start caring now that he lied yet again?

What do you even vote for people for?

>Keep telling yourself that
Keep telling myself that Trump lied throughout is campaign? You mean that isn't true and verifiable?

(((They))) control both sides as pol will learn the hard way.

Is their any doubt when Bernie and Jill Stein also were major candidates this election? Or that Chelsea Clinton and Ivanka are married to ((()))?

But at least Drumpth will give pol the feels for four years just like Obama gave the feels to the left.

Keep telling yourself that, this was also about the time they figured out "hope" and "change" wasn't ever going to happen

So did Garrison turn against Trump ?

Wishful thinking.

We all know where this will end up though.

Bingo

Lol. Walstreet enslaved us and you think it is a strength?

You are like a slave who is ok with slavery because he thinks that one day he will get to be the slave master.

>ex-goldman banker
>ex-soros worker

yes and Donald Trump is an ex-Hillary backer. do you understand what the word "formerly" means?

This is concern trolling

It's the new tactic of CTR. They're going to push this meme hard in the coming months and years.

Feels Good because no more Leftie Commie Scum in trump's administration

Let me tell you the real redpill about the Jews.

To begin, we must split Jews into two distinct groups.

Ashkenazi and non-Ashkenazi.

Ashkenazi Jews, having existed in Europe during a period of extreme oppression, were banned from most common jobs and therefore took up jobs in finance, trade, and international relations. The European environment naturally selected Jews with greater mathematical and cognitive abilities and successful Jews had more children, leading to a marked increase in intelligence and IQ in Jewish populations which mostly intermarried (those who left the community usually left entirely).

Now the Ashkenazi Jewish population, which makes up the majority of Jews in the Western hemisphere, is one of the most intelligent of all populations along with East Asians and Western/Northern Europeans.

However, not all Jews are bad. But many are, as high intelligence - especially as much of an outlier that Ashkenazi Jews are - usually correlates with lower capacity for emotion.

This is why Jewish people make up many powerful positions in international finance, Wall Street, and powerful corporations. Notice that Western/North Europeans and East Asians are also prominent in these sectors.

And because Ashkenazi Jews are intelligent and able to connive and manipulate similar to Europeans and Asians, and this represents a greater percentage of their population, they are often persecuted and made scapegoats of.

There is no Jewish conspiracy - there is a globalist conspiracy by the wealthy, ruling elite which Jews just happen to be overepresented in. There are many East Asians, many Northern and Western Europeans who are as worthy of gassing as their Jewish counterparts.

And the real redpill? Jews never even had to become this intelligent if the Christians of the Middle Ages had not persecuted the Jews.

Europe created the modern Jew.

Ron Paul is a better candidate. What a lazy rssponce for one of the mist important positions in the administration.

>Most money is owed to pension funds, actually.

Nope.

>That would be called state bankruptcy.

The US can never go bankrupt. Ever.

Economics 101.

Nope. Trump destroyed the Dem Party with his victory.

Trump promised us Liberal Tears and we got them like he promised.

Ron Paul convinces paranoid senior citizens to buy Freeze Dried Food these days to earn a living.

Ron Paul changed after retiring.

>Feels Good because no more Leftie Commie Scum i

The people Trump is putting into power are the same bankers who have been calling the shots since Reagan, Bush Snr. Clinton, Bush Jnr. and Obama were in Office.

>There is no Jewish conspiracy - there is a globalist conspiracy by the wealthy, ruling elite which Jews just happen to be overepresented in. There are many East Asians, many Northern and Western Europeans who are as worthy of gassing as their Jewish counterparts.
>And the real redpill? Jews never even had to become this intelligent if the Christians of the Middle Ages had not persecuted the Jews.
>Europe created the modern Jew.
wtf i hate europe now

pol needs it's safe space and daddy Drumpf gives pol the feels.

Meanwhile America is getting fucked and pol irl will take it up the ass without resistance.

I don't know if anybody else will read this, but just wanted to let you know that I did.

>jew in charge of the treasury
Anything new under the sun yet?

the mental gymnastics you have to do to explain it to yourself, it's so amusing

Didn't have to be the way it is now.

Doesn't matter because, regardless, whites and Asians would have just filled the spots the Jews have now if history had gone in a different direction. Perhaps in another timeline, Sup Forums is for gassing the Asians instead.

Have a friend who is a geneticist, it's the cold, hard truth.

The coldest and hardest redpill is that IQ differs among racial, national, and ethnic groups. We refuse to acknowledge this in the United States on the basis that "all men are created equal" when, in fact, they are not. Political correctness makes it even worse.

>Anything new under the sun yet?
We elected someone to the office of the President with no experience in politics or the military for the first time in US history.

Mnuchin is only 53 years old and he is the only banker announced.

Mnuchin was also in charge of Trump's finances.

He could have leaked Trump's finances to Soros during the pre-election season but he didn't.